User Tag List

Page 315 of 654 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My new asus notebook give me hard time with explorer and facebook......some letters dont appears and the conversations is not send......I have to use Mozilla to work it out

Asus dont recognize my printer because it is on window 7
    dededi likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Free perfume from Yves Rocher paid in fees and produc 11,45$ for a free 57$ value perfume ''Comme une evidence''and will receive a free cosmetic bag too...ordered the cheapest roduct to got it

I will redo this free perfume offer on their website promo...since I lost the papers version and will get a set of colorful plastic container +another gift I think.

Will see if I can order my 2 missed offers since I was sick those past months
    I called Yves Rocher .They dont want me order the pass offers because they are expired now....even I explained I was sick and was not able to order those at the time.........pretty cheap of theirs parts.EDIT I SEND A FB MESSAGE and I am good to order.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, May 27th, 2015 at 02:31 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi almost free Glade Wax Burner after coupons and PC points .......is always empty........grrrrrrrr
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Got a chance to check out Liquidation King today. Found a one piece bathing suit, and bottoms and a top to make tankini that might fit for DD. Get home and realize the top isn't in the bag, but I was charged for it. I called they have no way of knowing what it was, couldn't hold it if they found it and won't refund me. GRRR, I will be making sure to check my bags next time I go there.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Freaking canker sores all over the back of my throat. Can't eat and hurts like h*ll to swallow.
    dededi likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Why do people feel the need to wear too small string bikini's or speedos to a splash pad when there's no place for adults to swim?
    It's creepy and makes me want to pack my kids up and run.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Why do people feel the need to wear too small string bikini's or speedos to a splash pad when there's no place for adults to swim?
    It's creepy and makes me want to pack my kids up and run.
    I love the Splash Pad, because I don't have to get in, myself. If DD could swim, I would take her to the pool. every. single. day. But since I have to get in....nope. (It's the whole after part- I don't like having to dry off and change, my hair takes FOREVER to dry, and I just..don't enjoy changing in there. lol)
    So why would you ever wear a bikini, when you're not swimming........
    And I will admit, (TMI here) I wear bikinis, but that's cause I have yet to find a one-piece that fits me correctly. I have a long-torso, and saggy boobs (thank you, children!). For proper breast-support, I get a camel-toe. No thanks.
    Candini, Lyssia510 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have a new pills to take.It is called abilify...Now with the sides effects I have stomach burns nausea,vomitting and dizziness.I have to take Gasviscon now.
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ugh I've had it with my Obstetrician. It's hard enough to find a doctor in Quebec, but I always get stuck with the crappy ones. The doctor I have currently is DH's acquaintance from med schools mom. When she found out who my husband was, she called her son and let him know that I was pregnant. Her son calls DH and says "congratulations". So much for patient confidentiality. She is so rude and tells me I look huge, when all my pre-pregnancy clothes fit. Yes, I did gain 10 pounds (27 weeks btw) which in my opinion is not bad at all. I went to do my 26th week gestational diabetes test last week and failed, her receptionist calls to let me know and tells me the doctor already forwarded the 3 hour blood test request to the blood test place. She called me on tuesday btw. I go on Wednesday to do the test, and they don't have my record at all turns out it wasnt forwarded. I call doc's office to let them know, and go again today and guess what still no blood test request. UGH I'm done with her.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

No raisins in the raisin cereal!!
    GoJays, cath007, Candini and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    Ugh I've had it with my Obstetrician. It's hard enough to find a doctor in Quebec, but I always get stuck with the crappy ones. The doctor I have currently is DH's acquaintance from med schools mom. When she found out who my husband was, she called her son and let him know that I was pregnant. Her son calls DH and says "congratulations". So much for patient confidentiality. She is so rude and tells me I look huge, when all my pre-pregnancy clothes fit. Yes, I did gain 10 pounds (27 weeks btw) which in my opinion is not bad at all. I went to do my 26th week gestational diabetes test last week and failed, her receptionist calls to let me know and tells me the doctor already forwarded the 3 hour blood test request to the blood test place. She called me on tuesday btw. I go on Wednesday to do the test, and they don't have my record at all turns out it wasnt forwarded. I call doc's office to let them know, and go again today and guess what still no blood test request. UGH I'm done with her.
    10 lbs at 27 weeks is amazing! I gained that by 12 weeks with both kids. Try to look on the bright side that you're almost done with her(unless she's your regular doctor), and soon you'll have a beautiful baby!
    Also I'd complain about her telling her son, that's not right at all and who knows what else he's being told?
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Thu, May 28th, 2015 at 02:09 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It's only Thursday

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Hospital parking is insane!

My mom has visited on 2 different days and it's been almost $20 each day.

I've been here for 6 days so far and they don't know how much longer (they hope to release DD in a few days),
    I don't want to see the parking bill. Maybe if they have a lost ticket amount I can claim I lost my ticket... I'm sure it'll be much cheaper!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Lyssia510 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Hospital parking is insane!

My mom has visited on 2 different days and it's been almost $20 each day.

I've been here for 6 days so far and they don't know how much longer (they hope to release DD in a few days),
    I don't want to see the parking bill. Maybe if they have a lost ticket amount I can claim I lost my ticket... I'm sure it'll be much cheaper!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Do they have weekly passes? Those are usually the same amount as two or 3 days of parking, plus here it gives you in and out privillages and isn't tied to your car so if you leave you can give it to another family member to use and they won't have to pay for parking.
    Also it might be worth asking if they waive/reduce parking for parents of young children with long hospital stays.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Tired, in too much pain to sleep.

Thread Information