User Tag List

Page 366 of 654 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I've lost a bit of weight and now my rings are too big on my hands but I don't want to size them in the event I gain weight back. So I've resorted to scotch taping them for thickness and looking crazy.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Sorry I'm flooding the forum.

Parents who need to mind their own business and watch their own children who are tenfold more reckless. Not to mention my dd wasn't doing anything to anybody.

Also of course I would just establish 2 trades and spill my tea on 30 coupons fml

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Getting a bout of fall weather here and I don't know how many of my jean fit any more
    Too much summer sinning Will be time to smarten up and get back to healthy eating and working out again - maybe, in .....a couple more weeks hee hee.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I've lost a bit of weight and now my rings are too big on my hands but I don't want to size them in the event I gain weight back. So I've resorted to scotch taping them for thickness and looking crazy.
    you can buy something that slips onto your ring (google ring adjuster-though it might formally have a different name) you should be able to get them at jewelry stores (i did once ages ago) they are pretty cheap and will help shrink the size of your ring down without looking like you put a chunk of tape on it
    saundyl, janetta, Candini and 2 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Well aren't you helpful! Thanks. I'll check that out
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Getting a bout of fall weather here and I don't know how many of my jean fit any more
    Too much summer sinning Will be time to smarten up and get back to healthy eating and working out again - maybe, in .....a couple more weeks hee hee.
    I am wearing dressy yoga capris today because they are comfy (and I work in an office lol) I'm hiding out in my office lol
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have been known to pair black capri yoga pants with a nice top and pretend they are leggings too. Our office does say no athletic pants such as yoga pants, but leggings with a top that covers your bum is ok. So who's to know. Problem with doing that too often is you don't notice as quickly when things get tighter and you need start getting off your @ss to do somethig about it. LOL
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Well aren't you helpful! Thanks. I'll check that out
    it's one of those crazy things that you don't realize exist lol
    i only remembered them because i used to have one back when i was younger until i grew into a special ring from my great aunt (resizing was too expensive for me at the time) it worked great for me and didn't look like i had a chunk of tape wrapped around my finger fortunately now the ring fits perfectly but i think i may have to bring it in because the band is soo worn down and thin lol
    Davetherave likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Starting inviting family members about dd's birthday party in a few weeks. Mentioned to the person that brings alcohol to everything that I was trying to keep it alcohol free and there's beer and stuff here if they HAVE to drink. Get a reply back, "well we'll probably bring beer anyway."
    Wtf! It's a birthday party for a THREE year old, who brings beer to that(and I'm letting it slide that they brought beer to her first birthday party) especially when I've said it's alcohol free?!?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Starting inviting family members about dd's birthday party in a few weeks. Mentioned to the person that brings alcohol to everything that I was trying to keep it alcohol free and there's beer and stuff here if they HAVE to drink. Get a reply back, "well we'll probably bring beer anyway."
    Wtf! It's a birthday party for a THREE year old, who brings beer to that(and I'm letting it slide that they brought beer to her first birthday party) especially when I've said it's alcohol free?!?

Personally, I would call them back and tell them that they can stay home if they can't go one day without beer. Really it's your home, your child, your rules.
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Thu, Sep 3rd, 2015 at 12:28 PM.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post

Ahhh, reminds me of my friend's baby shower coming up in a week or so at the legion (yes, the social gathering, a party to celebrate what a man and woman can produce...)
    Why people need to be inebriated at a child's function i`ll never know.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

UTI's. fml.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

UTI's. fml.
    Ugh! I hear yah....me last month. Luckily, I stocked up on amoxicillin last time I was in Mexico to nip those and ear infections in the bud as sometimes I have to wait 2 or 3 days to get in to DR and then go get Rx filled, then another day to start kicking in. Those are an excruciating couple days!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

UTI's. fml.
    And men wonder why we can be so crabby
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Got a CP card yesterday that says to pick up an envelope today after 1pm. Drag the kids over around 2pm and it's not there yet. Ugh. It's going to have to wait until tomorrow because the kids are having too much fun in the pool to make another trip to the post office. It was hard enough to get them out the first time. lol

Thread Information