User Tag List

Page 280 of 654 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    oh i love it! hubby loves it too (he often gets little paper cuts on his hands and little cuts from work and that sting like mad when you put lotion on, or you can't wash your hand when you have a bandaid on without soaking it) you can find it on the shelf in the pharmacy area by the bandaids and it's pretty cheap too looks like this www.walmart.ca/en/ip/new-skin-liquid-bandage/6000022634805 we use this more then we use bandaids in our house
    Thanks again!!!
    Shwa Girl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work in a Printing Company, I get so many paper cuts i don't even notice it any more.
    Shwa Girl and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Ordering from walmart is such a waste of time, so done with them.

I placed an order week of feb 6, it got shipped the friday. From the 6th - 18th the package has been floating all over the damn province on canada post's tracking page.
    Never got sent because "Address incorrect" Yet under the email my address is exactly what it should be. Didn`t even notice the sneaky fools did charge my card and I`m just getting an email saying "Sorry you were unsatisfied with our product, your card is being refunded $X.XX" Actually I love the product I shopped for, you should be sorry you screwed up.

Huge PITA because the item was cat litter, I specifically ordered it so I don`t have to carry around a 14 pound box, WOULD have been dropped off right at my door. But nope, Wal-mart sucks, end rant.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Little Ouija came back in the house covered in poop! EVEN ON HIS HEAD!! All I can think of is that Jaeger pooped on top of him. What a mess!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I ordered a steeped tea at Timmies and got a coffee and didn't open it til I was back in the office
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Waited 1 hour and 10 minutes at service canada to change my sin card - only to find out my appointment barely took 5 minutes.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I want to order something for $10 on amazon.ca and I can't seem to find something worth $15 (that's not just filler) to make it to free shipping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate when someone tailgates you on the highway when they could easily go around you. I think they do it to you just to p__s you off.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I want DH to work on my computer! He's always so busy. I've needed office since he bought the laptop the Christmas before last. And it's still not hooked up to the printer.

The office PC died so I know have no access to office or printing.
    wolfwoman and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

if your going to cancel a playdate call me!! don't wait till i drive to your apartment building, and wait outside for 30+ minutes and not answer your phone! leaving my child to cry in the backseat (yet refusing to want to leave) while i wait for you till i finally say screw it and drive away
    Last edited by Midnightly; Fri, Feb 27th, 2015 at 09:45 PM.
    Lyssia510 and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Today, I bought Oasis juice from Giant Tiger, only to bring it home and see that it expired in November 2014. How has this product been on their shelf for over 3 months past its date? Time to go back.....
    dededi likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    I work in a Printing Company, I get so many paper cuts i don't even notice it any more.
    You'd have good transferable skills if you ever wanted to retire as a beekeeper.
    Name:  ow.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  13.7 KB
    GoJays, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    I hate when someone tailgates you on the highway when they could easily go around you. I think they do it to you just to p__s you off.
    Yeah, I was just saying the same thing....why do people do that? Sheesh! I tend to think it's because they are secretly texting, and not really paying attention. That way, they rely on the car ahead of them to watch the speed limit.
    GoJays and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Tweens.
    dededi likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I was also thinking about this the other day, I was not the one being tailgated but could see two cars in front me this person would not get off the other's person's back bumper. The highway was not busy and it would have been easy to pass but nope they stayed right on their bumper until they exited the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Yeah, I was just saying the same thing....why do people do that? Sheesh! I tend to think it's because they are secretly texting, and not really paying attention. That way, they rely on the car ahead of them to watch the speed limit.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Thread Information