User Tag List

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree3696Likes

Thread: Showers of Savings - April 2014 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

well dh took me took a tree farm/nursery which ended being a 5 hours tour we ended up purchasing a walnut tree (free nuts down the road - lol) and 2 highbush cranberry bushes to be planted near the pond (future cranberries - yummy).

Made a new recipe today meatballs from Pioneer woman got it off pintrest and well the reviews from all 3 guys were not good , the sauce was tasty but the meatballs were the problem to be more precise the texture eventhough they were cooked the texture was very moist (almost wet) which led them to think they we raw but they were cooked.....won't be making that again and to make matters worse I doubled the recipe - lesson learned .

Wishing everyone a great evening!
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I'm not sure where i'd teach a class. although it was suggested by a family member as well.
    Def. something to look into. once i clear my current stock. LOL.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@ MrsS I am a crafty person but more so with needlework. When it comes to wreaths or arranging things I am totally hopeless unless I have detailed instructions and photos.
    jasperandchar and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-mrs s I am not crafty -I just have couponed my whole life almost (30 years)so I would buy one already made
    jasperandchar and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

So happy with my cleaned yard! Was so worth paying to have it done. Put my laundry away from last night that I hung to dry and hung a new load up tonight. I'm on a roll!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

whew.. so tired. cleaned bathroom, kitchen, two loads of laundry put away. vacuumed living room. stairs.
    tomorrow is the doors dusted. (who knew doorway top edges could get so dirty) my bathroom cleaned.
    and our room vacuumed. then maybe i can enjoy my weekend.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I know this isn't the weight loss thread, but I wanted to share the news here too.

Ok. Here's my update. I had an appointment with my gp today. I have actually lost 19lbs since my son was born in September 2012. I was so sick during my pregnancy with LO that I lost 21lbs before I gained back the original weight +1lb. I have lost 17.6lbs since last July, 2013. My BMI is now 25.88!

I hadn't done my measurements since last August. The updated measurements are...
    -1.5" in my bust (just weaned LO last week)
    -1" at belly button
    -1.5" at high hip
    -1" at the biggest part of my butt

I am quite happy to see this amount of change in measurements. Really I am. I wanted to share with everyone on here. With the exception of when I was sick during my pregnancy, this is the lowest that my weight has been in years (not sure exactly how long). I didn't start writing down my measurements or weight until my wedding...1yr before LO was born. I am now only 6.5lbs away from hitting just below the 25 on the BMI charts.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF. Finally. Looking forward to date night tonight. Not sure yet what he is making for dinner but I'm sure it will be awesome like usual. Hope to get lots of stuff done around house this weekend and get out for walks too. Have a great day everyone.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Not sure what they offer in your area, but I know locally I have heard of people renting rooms in the local library to teach classes as well I think it is our Kin Hall (But I think our area and curling club have them too so it maybe one of those, not sure as technically they are all on the same property here) has smaller rooms you can rent out which people are using to teach classes. I know the Kin Hall is popular for Food Classes as their kitchen is health board certified.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I'm not sure where i'd teach a class. although it was suggested by a family member as well.
    Def. something to look into. once i clear my current stock. LOL.
    Crochetlady and jasperandchar like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Just making the rounds on SC before I go make out shopping list for next week with flyers online.
    Won't be buying much, we'll have to eat out of the cupboard and freezer for a while again.

Have a great day, all!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Angela. that is fantastic news. Congrats on the weight loss. im still trying to lose the 40lbs i gained from my youngest.
    just doing a final tally on my grocery list. think i can get it all done for under $40.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    What a crazy busy week.
    So glad it's all over and behind me now.
    Need to catch up on my sleep, it feels like I have so much to do/catch up on.
    Hope everyone had a great Easter/week.
    Off to do lots of stuff, put cloths away, do laundry, make shopping list, make meal plan, catch up on SC, make a few calls, you get the idea.
    Have a great day all, will check back in later.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Congrats on the weight loss Angela.

My sister and I went to AnnaMae`s yesterday. They finally have the renos finished so we were able to hang our stuff again. I think I`ll like their new system. Everything looks so much neater.

I`m trying a new pattern for a baby afghan...looks like gingham. Not sure how many I`ll do. It`s taking a lot of time and almost double the amount of yarn.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@ Angela congrats on the weight loss, it's hard I know myself...I have been on a 3 week break (lol) but I am proud to say I have maintained the 17lbs lost since Jan. 30th.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Went home on my lunch and put be sheets in the dryer ( I washed this morning and dried at lunch on high time- I'm so bad) But I just wanted it done and wanted to start date night as soon as I got home. Bring on the wine!

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information