User Tag List

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
Like Tree6182Likes

Thread: "Fall" into September Savings

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Going on very little sleep today - by the time I fell asleep it was 3am, then at 4am the phone rang, the paper delivery idiot wanted me to let him in. I was so out of it when I answered, I thought he was trying to sell me a subscription and said no thanks, it was only after I hung up that I realized he was trying to get in to deliver the paper.
    Just tossed and turned after that until the brats were ready to get up.

I`m supposed to run the errands today I didn`t do yesterday, but they might just have to wait. I think it`s more important to play with the brats today. They both seem to have a touch of spring fever, racing around like puppies and kittens. I`m exhausted just watching them. If only I could bottle their energy, I could make a mint.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    Natalka, Crochetlady, Ciel and 4 others like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

wrt sweet potatoes, I slice them thinly and deep fry them and crunch on them as snacks. Not the healthiest thing in the world, but oh so yummy as the occasional treat. And both roommates like them, well, the short one just plays with his food while the tall one drools and waits for an opportunity to steal it.
    Natalka, Crochetlady, Ciel and 4 others like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning everyone. I feel prepared for the day, foodwise anyway. Not spending a penny today Brought coffee, oatmeal with almond milk and a banana for breakfast. Lunch is leftovers, bbq'd porkchop, carrots and rice. Mid afternoon snack is a yogurt, boiled egg and an apple. Sounds like a lot of food but when I eat like this I lose weight! I am so back on my plan. Just have to make sure I prep and I'm prepared to do so.
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Dinner tonight is bbq'd chicken breast (cooked last night did the same time as the porkchops) Will have with salad and the kids will have potato puffs as well (thanks to free Cavendish) I will make the entire bag so my oldest can have leftovers for his lunch tomorrow.
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 3 others like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

morning all..
    it rained here overnight.. kinda dampens the mood.
    was up way too many times to count last night.. no more coffee before bed.
    once im awake, going to make a to do list. then conquer it. or try.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good luck. Good day to get stuff done around the house when its crappy outside
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Smartsource samples are LIVE - GO!

I got 12, and 6 months of Canadian Living
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    don't forget to vote for the October thread name - voting will close tomorrow at 6pm Eastern time
    Loser question....where do I vote?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

voting will close tonight at 6pm in the even of a tie, I hope it's okay I will go with the title with the most vowels???
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-yeah like nat I got 11 items and 6 months of Canadian living -yipeeee

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Hiya everyone,

I'm feeling so lazy today, I guess I'm missing my dh almost and with all the stuff that I have been having to deal with, I guess it's all getting me. I have anxiety issues so dealing with many of the things that have popped up since he has left are driving me crazy .

So I didn't take anything out for supper and well eldest will be home in 1.5 hours and to be honest I don't feel like fusing over dinner as the meals I have made are much too large (leftovers for me to eat) but I must say last nights deep fried chicken breast were awesome, Logan gave me an 8 out of 10 and Jaden gave me a 8.5 out of 10so that will be a keeper for sure. But back to tonights dinner I asked MIL to pick me up some hamburger buns yesterday while she was out but she didn't bring them and I left another message for her today to pick me up a pack but she didn't answer so I guess my quick solution of ground beef burgers is squashed (lol). Eldest will not use sliced bread but youngest will so back to the drawing board . Now to rummage threw the pantry and freezers for a solution.

I ordered a sample source thanks Natalka, I will use some of those goodies for my stocking stuffers for the kiddos - pretty frugal of me!!!!

I've done the budget for October and I'm hoping all goes as planned. I rec'd notice that I now need to make installment payments for next years tax year this year....holy crackers I don't see how that is even an option.

My house is being taken over by sweet toothed mice , I only have 1 trap as dh took them all with him to the moose camp BUT these mice have a sweet tooth, they have ruined and slurped Mr. Freezies (not frozen) and gotten into my kool-aid jammers stash, I threw out the Mr. Freezies and put the jammers in a large Rubbermaid, I don't mind mice but what I do mind is the mess they make and what I end up having to throw out because they have nibbled the tiniest friggin' hole in a package and of course the poop, the tiniest hateful turds drive me crazy .

Well off to search for a dinner solution,

IF ANYONE HAS ANOTHER SOLUTION TO BREAKING A TIE VOTE (for frugal chatter October thread) PLEASE POST as I don't have any creative solutions, THANKS and my brain is hurting and my body is lazy
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh dear Nancy. hands are full eh..
    just take the one that has the most letter??

so finally finished a project and burnt my fingers bad. weird thing is.. there is now a ghostly image in the one burn.. i'll post a pic shortly. its just creepy.
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    Nancy. i'd almost be tempted to send him in regular clothes. i know my sons' old school would send them home if they didn't wear their uniform. after a few days of this theyd bring u in to question y is was going on for so long.
    thats when u know what would hit the fan in regards to what was going on.
    just a thought.

change of plans. im finishing the drying here not enough time for everything.
    All my kids have had to wear uniforms from Jk-8 and then high school.
    If you send them in anything except for there uniform they are then directed to the lost and found / donation bin, and you must find something there to put on (whether a top or bottom), if you don't find any thing in it to fit you, your parent/guardian will then be called to meet you at the office, first question being asked when you get to the office "why is your child not in the proper uniform", as per the rules and policy of the school? Well as I left school a long time ago, and don't like being called to the office, I send them in there correct uniform .

Yes J&C the uniforms are very expensive, but in all honesty I prefer to have them wear uniforms, than to have them complete with each other as to who is wearing what, and what you might not be wearing.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    voting will close tonight at 6pm in the even of a tie, I hope it's okay I will go with the title with the most vowels???
    Someone should have suggested "Ooooooooooooh October Savings". Sorry, feeling silly here.

I finally got through to the last screen of the Smartsource samples. This morning I had 14 samples, but when I checked my email at lunch, there was no confirmation email. I did it all over again and got 10 samples just now. I don't know if they're going to delete the request if they already received the request from this morning.

We're all sick today, continuing from the beginning of September. So far this month, I've had two major colds/flu. I hate the free flow of germs in public daycares!

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast

Thread Information