User Tag List

Page 11 of 450 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    219 (100%)

Pm'd you Boo

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samplegurl View Post
    One of my trains was recently lost and I have made the choice to give a neg rating. I am not giving this rating lightly but this passenger did not follow the rules of the train:

must take to post office to get weighed
    must report in and out

I had to pm this person several times and got no response, yet she had time to be online posting in other threads. I had other people complain that this person did the same on their trains I eventually got a response that they had sent it but just dropped it in a mailbox couldn't make the post office.

I know canada post loses things so I don't blame her for that but I do believe if we join a train we need to follow the rules or take the neg rating.
    I must say you are absolutely right and I agree with you. Every single trade that I have done, I always have taken it to the post office personally even though I knew the weight but just to be sure that I did my part and it is not lost anywhere. I know life is too short but its your life and your choice how you live. And when you are trading with another person you agree for some commitment and it is not just your life so please, respect others too. It may be the time factor, specific coupon or something else, if you can not deliver what you promised, just don't get involved.

Btw, I strongly think just because some people have been here for longer time or have done too many trades are not better than newer people and thats why whenever I see kind of posts where people ask newbies to send their end first, I just don't agree. I personally have found newer people better and much faster traders. Just my 2 cents.....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    I personally have found newer people better and much faster traders. Just my 2 cents.....
    I'm very sorry, but I have to strongly disagree with you! For more than an year of trades I never had any problems with the high score traders! But with newbies... I left some negative ratings - all of them only to newbies! I personally believe that the only reason for a negative rating is not received trade, when a person not only didn't send you your part of trade but also didn't answer your PMs, doesn't want to replace the lost trade, or returns your coupons sent to her/him. Also there is such a thing like statistics, that shows us : 99.9% all people at the black list are ones with the trade rating 5 to 20! So, I would strongly recommend everyone to ask newbies to send their parts first!
    P.S. I'm about to leave my another negative rating, also to a newbie, she already got one negative so mine gonna be the second!
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

A seasoned SC member can end up getting a negative too but it just doesn't happen that much. The reason it seems like newbies only doing it is because some people just sign up to get what they want and then screw other people!

I have never asked anyone to send theirs before mine. I think it is just the benefit of the doubt. They are new to me like I am new to them so I feel bad kind of asking them to send their end part,... not saying it is wrong, I would just personally prefer to trade at the same time so it doesn't mess me up

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I would love to see a list of the last given negative trade ratings.The top 10 includes people who are mostly long gone from SC and I would love a list of the newest negative traders.Thanks
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I would love to see a list of the last given negative trade ratings.The top 10 includes people who are mostly long gone from SC and I would love a list of the newest negative traders.Thanks
    for now we have this
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader_main.php

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Yeah that is great but does not give that last negative ones just the last given ones neg. or not.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    I'm very sorry, but I have to strongly disagree with you! For more than an year of trades I never had any problems with the high score traders! But with newbies... I left some negative ratings - all of them only to newbies! I personally believe that the only reason for a negative rating is not received trade, when a person not only didn't send you your part of trade but also didn't answer your PMs, doesn't want to replace the lost trade, or returns your coupons sent to her/him. Also there is such a thing like statistics, that shows us : 99.9% all people at the black list are ones with the trade rating 5 to 20! So, I would strongly recommend everyone to ask newbies to send their parts first!
    P.S. I'm about to leave my another negative rating, also to a newbie, she already got one negative so mine gonna be the second!
    It depends on a person and I happen to think a good past does not imply a good future and no past should not be interpretted as a bad trader of future. I simply don't consider it fair. I have come across some really generous (frequent) traders but I don't think the credit goes to the frequency of their trading and I think it was the person. I have also traded with people who were newbies at the time of trade and were equally great. Again, I think I just came across another good person and that had nothing to do with how many times they had traded before. So I think its one's judgement and risk and should not made a guideline to eliminate newer people.

I think some of the newbies might be senior people with another id. I have done more than 20 trades and I am still not sure about exchange rate. I generally accept other person's rate unless it is too obvious. But when some of these newbies pm back and forth, I wonder how much better they are than me. So that puts me in doubt that if they actually are newer or older people. I don't really consider them newbies, so the new trader/s that you have traded with may not be new after all.
    Last edited by sporatic; Mon, Nov 9th, 2009 at 04:21 PM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    why isn't alixcia on the any of the lists ??
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Nov 9th, 2009 at 06:26 PM.

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

Well I am back! .. this time with some good news.. THANK GOD.

Counterporter finally sent her end of the train - which remember I sent out over 3 months ago when it started.

She also sent me a letter explaining she had lied to me about what was really going on with the situation, and ofcourse she didn't send the envie when she said she had. The reason she gave me was not the same reason the other sc'er on here gave me, it was a totally different reason. so this would be the thrid thing I heard now regarding why the train didn't reach home for so long. anyhow needless to say she more then made up for the lateness to me ofcourse by sending me a giftcard for her tardness. the stamps were all in the boarding pass envie and I will now do the prize draw.. I am very excited .. for all the riders! I will also post this message in my thread so they know what is going on.

As to those that defending courtporter, I am fine with people having their say about her, and that you know her and such, but the bottom line was this, when this thread was posted it was posted for others like myself to state the issues we are having with other riders. I waited way beyond the time I should of to report the issue, and giving the situation and the lies I got .. I did what was best based on this.

I just felt that as admin's on this site they should of understood what I was saying was the truth, I wasn't lying, I was stated the facts, I am glad that she came through with the train, but I am also glad others know for at least in the future they can make a choice weather they would have someone on their train that could possibly hold it up .. that's all! ..
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samplegurl View Post
    One of my trains was recently lost and I have made the choice to give a neg rating. I am not giving this rating lightly but this passenger did not follow the rules of the train:

must take to post office to get weighed
    must report in and out

I had to pm this person several times and got no response, yet she had time to be online posting in other threads. I had other people complain that this person did the same on their trains I eventually got a response that they had sent it but just dropped it in a mailbox couldn't make the post office.

I know canada post loses things so I don't blame her for that but I do believe if we join a train we need to follow the rules or take the neg rating.
    This saddens me, I've traded with both of you and you're both so very nice.

I remember her saying that she had some issues as someone was in the hospital. I hope things are worked out with you two.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

What do you do when you're on a train and suppposed to receive an envie of wishlist coupons and the person that's supposed to send them says that they've sent it but it's never reached you?

Do you just not say anything? I contacted the conductor and she asked the person that was supposed to send it and they said they sent it.

But it never showed up.

And then you find out that it's not the first time their envie didn't reach a train conductor.

How do you deal?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    What do you do when you're on a train and suppposed to receive an envie of wishlist coupons and the person that's supposed to send them says that they've sent it but it's never reached you?

Do you just not say anything? I contacted the conductor and she asked the person that was supposed to send it and they said they sent it.

But it never showed up.

And then you find out that it's not the first time their envie didn't reach a train conductor.

How do you deal?
    sounds familiar, I don't join trains with that person again.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    sounds familiar, I don't join trains with that person again.
    Yeah, lesson learned.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

If this person is doing this over and over again they should have a negative trade rating to prove it or they will just keep doing it.

Page 11 of 450 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information