User Tag List

Page 273 of 450 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteHole View Post
    Just to clarify, I don't mean Crispie Creme has done anything wrong (personally, I don't think she was involved).

I just meant I didn't understand why she wouldn't want to come on here and tell everyone that she didn't do anything, and that there's no reason to be blaming her, and that they have no proof, because that's what I would have done.

And I never thought of people PMing her mean messages - I guess I just took it for granted that the people of SC were above that, but now that you've pointed it out, I guess I can see that (unfairly if she in fact did nothing wrong) happening.
    Frankly I think it's better she doesn't. Obviously there are those disinclined to believe crispiecreme no matter what and it would simply cause more drama by those responding to her posts. Sally and the rest of the mods are dealing with this as efficiently as they are able to.
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

I had my points and total identity switched on Saturday morning (that is what CS @ SDM told me) I did check my balance around Midnight Friday.

I was the one first to let Crispiecream know this was happening. She is my SC friend and I totally trust her.

As soon as I started checking back on who I web traded within the past 3 weeks, I turned to my husband and made a comment like "oh no they are going to lynch her for her generous ROAK last week." And that is what happened.

I have been trading PM's with her during the weekend so she knows I am still behind her and her rep. she has been trying so hard to build-up.

Sally888 PM'd me with questions - I am grateful someone is taking the time to look into the matter on this site (because really is that their job?)

I have no idea what SDM is going to do - all they said was they have forwarded the info to the loss prevention department, get a new card and I shouldn't have given anyone my card # Seriously?? Why have transfer options then? Why can you choose one of three ways to access your account?

I am going to give them a bit of time - then watch out I am at them full force if not to have my points returned to me but to have them change their online security log-ins.
    Shhh.... I am saving money.

RRLF: Movie snack FPC's, Nestea powder drink crystals, coke classic cans

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

If I was CrispieCreme, I would not come on and defend myself for several reasons.

Nothing I would say would make those who accused me believe me.

The mods would have to run around and delete posts of those who attack her...take away from her investigation.

I would be laying low, waiting for the mods to clear my name. It would be incredibly hard. All these people attacking my good name, the easy thing to do would be to come on and say a bunch of things.

I think Crispie is doing the right thing and that shows the type of integrity this trader has. I for one can't wait to see the thread where she is cleared, and the apoligies that come after
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    I for one can't wait to see the thread where she is cleared, and the apoligies that come after
    Those apolgies won't ever come...the people that unjustly(if so) accused her won't admit they made a mistake...otherwise, they wouldn't have posted the comments in the first place.

If I was her...I wouldn't be anywhere near here...she was treated badly at the beginning, and again now...

I do hope that everybody gets their points back This is a nasty situation for sure.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    Frankly I think it's better she doesn't. Obviously there are those disinclined to believe crispiecreme no matter what and it would simply cause more drama by those responding to her posts. Sally and the rest of the mods are dealing with this as efficiently as they are able to.
    You're probably right. I just try to give people the benefit of the doubt and hear both sides before I make a judgement, and in a perfect would everyone would try to do that, too.

But, I understand how upsetting losing all this is (I don't collect optimum points myself, but I was devistated for days after finding out I'd be scammed by Sully), and I don't blaim anyone for flipping out (I certainly did). I just don't want some poor person (in this case Crispie) taking the blaim for something she wasn't involved with.

So I apologize if it sounded like I was either a) accusing her, or b) thinking she needs to come on here to defend herself. It's just that that is personally what I would have done, but you're 100% right that she would just get attacked for it, so I think she's doing the best thing possible right now, which is just staying away til all this gets sorted out.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Allis154 View Post
    Those apolgies won't ever come...the people that unjustly(if so) accused her won't admit they made a mistake...otherwise, they wouldn't have posted the comments in the first place.

If I was her...I wouldn't be anywhere near here...she was treated badly at the beginning, and again now...

I do hope that everybody gets their points back This is a nasty situation for sure.
    I agree.

I can understand why a lot of people would have been concerned what with the close connection with Sully, and proceeded with extreme caution, but at this point I think she has certainly earned our trust.

What I still don't understand (and I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to explain), is why the hell they would accuse her in the first place. I'm assuming there's a big piece of info I don't know, because I can't understand why a whole bunch of SCer's would immediately jump to "OMG!!! IT'S CRISPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" with no proof. I would just think it was a severe computer glitch, and march on Shoppers Drug Mart with a pitchfork in each hand.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteHole View Post
    I agree.

I can understand why a lot of people would have been concerned what with the close connection with Sully, and proceeded with extreme caution, but at this point I think she has certainly earned our trust.

What I still don't understand (and I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to explain), is why the hell they would accuse her in the first place. I'm assuming there's a big piece of info I don't know, because I can't understand why a whole bunch of SCer's would immediately jump to "OMG!!! IT'S CRISPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" with no proof. I would just think it was a severe computer glitch, and march on Shoppers Drug Mart with a pitchfork in each hand.
    Because she generously gave away 50,000 SDM points (1,000 points to 50 different ppl)....so she had access to 50 ppl's accounts...which led ppl to jump to conclusions ...but there are some of us who never traded with her and still lost points...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    Because she generously gave away 50,000 SDM points (1,000 points to 50 different ppl)....so she had access to 50 ppl's accounts...which led ppl to jump to conclusions ...but there are some of us who never traded with her and still lost points...
    Wow, poor Crispie. I wouldn't blame her if she decided to never come back to SC after that.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I think for a huge number of people, no-one was even thinking it was her until that post that directly accused her; I can't even recall who it was that did it as the post is long gone.

I'm still very interested to know (though I don't think that will ever be provided) where the first set of transfers went before it was sent off to other cards.

There really doesn't seem to be a complete set of commonalities for those that lost points that I have seen other than people checked their accounts, but so far there isn't any other one thing that ties them all together; I just hope that the issue is fixed, that they get their points back, and that SDM honours a special MR for those people.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Maybe she has been bombarded with mean PM's and like Sally stated in an earlier post that someone was being questioned about it and even gave Sally full access to their SDM account,etc and she is waiting for all this finger pointing to stop and for her to get cleared.

I personally would be a bit gun shy about posting in a thread that has turned into a witch hunt with no real proof. She is a nursing student with alot of exams now so this is the last thing she needs to distract her from studying,etc.
    Agreed. And there are tons of trolls who would just say something to the effect of "the lady doth protest too much" and make it seem like she was backpedaling when that's not the case

I hope it gets sorted for EVERYONE so the energy that this whole topic is taking from people can be put to bettere use somewhere else

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

for real candymom1 is banned?

it really is disappointing when "celebrity" couponers take advantage of people...

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

No good deed goes unpunished. There are many very generous people who try to stay anonymous for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

Didnt there say that ppl that arent even on SC and never did any trades had their points missing too.....Based on that alone I would say its an SDM problem. With all the hackers out there now a days it just takes them to find those few vulnerable minutes when a system is transfering over (and look sdm has a new look).... isnt that what all these sony, microsoft, etc companies have posted about in the last year.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

I wouldnt blame Crispie for having baby coupons and No baby....Ive taken advantage of pet coupons to trade in the past or signed up for relatives that dont use the pet coupons and I dont have any pets.... Coupons are out there for everyone to gather....

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    I wouldnt blame Crispie for having baby coupons and No baby....Ive taken advantage of pet coupons to trade in the past or signed up for relatives that dont use the pet coupons and I dont have any pets.... Coupons are out there for everyone to gather....
    Yep.. I thought that too.. I had cat coupons and no cat.. I have tons of coupons that I would never use. I get loads of every insert but only use a few in each if any.

When I see people being all judgemental and mean to others.. I figure there are one or more factors involved: they are either young and know it all... , possibly low self esteem , they try to make themselves look and feel good by belittling others.. or they have some painful issues in their lives that causes them to feel powerless and they project the anger on others.. It surprises me that they don't see how their responses say so much about how their lives are going. Happy people have no need to attack or bring down other people. They want others to be happy as well.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Thread Information