User Tag List

Page 305 of 450 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amoreira View Post
    IMO as a train conductor it is your responsibility to check everything and ensure that all is in order. You already left feedback, which leaves people with the impression that you accepted everything on the train as it was, so I think that changing feedback would be wrong. It is was the train passenger's duty to send an unused stamp, but it was equally your duty to check and ensure that all boarding passes were there and correct. This is a time to let bygones be bygones and just make a mental note to not let that person ride your trains in the future.

Just my 2 cents.
    I disagree, you dont walk into a post office and say I traded these stamps so can you check and see if they were cancelled using your new invisible ink - it would be like going to use a GC that you cant check online and finding it empty. You can't not leave the person feedback when receiving bc you are not using it for a couple of weeks, but they could be doing it to lots of people and them letting bygones be bygones and in the mean time, ripping lots of ppl off
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

IMO if peeps are trading used stamps they deserve a negative rating.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I would still not send that in a trade , but use it for a personal use in future..just like you did , since the SC rule is to not send any uncancelled stamp in a trade no matter whether its from your own envie or someone else's.

I would rather take the risk of using an uncancelled stamp myself than pass it on to someone else.
    I agree completely. Just saying' that I understand how someone could unthinkingly do this. My own 'non-virgin' stamps are for my use only

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

All the P stamps I have seen have been 'stickers', if they are not on the waxy type of paper that you get them on when you buy them, don't send them in a trade, period.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Honestly it makes me sad but I am spending less and less time on here lately... between bad trades, selfish conductors (not pointing fingers, but some are) and the personal attacks it's just too much.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    All the P stamps I have seen have been 'stickers', if they are not on the waxy type of paper that you get them on when you buy them, don't send them in a trade, period.

Check out the Year of the Dragon stamps that were recently released by Canada Post. They are P stamps and I bought a sheet of them (lick 'em and stick 'em type) to make my envelopes and boarding passes beautiful. These stamps are gorgeous! They're a little piece of art...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Check out the Year of the Dragon stamps that were recently released by Canada Post. They are P stamps and I bought a sheet of them (lick 'em and stick 'em type) to make my envelopes and boarding passes beautiful. These stamps are gorgeous! They're a little piece of art...
    I bought some to !! Those are very pretty !

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I should get some. Both Mr Penguin and I are dragons and we married in the year of the dragon too...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yep, I often buy the limited edition ones because they are pretty and they are the ones you lick, with the adhesive ones, if you use shiny envelopes (greeting cards etc) they peel off easily and ppl could put them back on the wax paper
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    168 (100%)

I agree with giving a negative to someone that knowingly sent used stamps. The only thing is what if they received them on a train and didn’t realize that they were used? I know that I use ones for boarding passes that I have received as boarding passes. Although they have all been the sticky kind. That's crazy that someone would send a used stamp!!

Trading Score
    168 (100%)

I mean I've used ones I've received as boarding passes on my trains for boarding passes on other trains...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla54321 View Post
    I agree with giving a negative to someone that knowingly sent used stamps. The only thing is what if they received them on a train and didn’t realize that they were used? I know that I use ones for boarding passes that I have received as boarding passes. Although they have all been the sticky kind. That's crazy that someone would send a used stamp!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla54321 View Post
    I mean I've used ones I've received as boarding passes on my trains for boarding passes on other trains...lol.
    I know what you meant ! well they signed the back so I am sure they would have known....I just didn't examine them when I recieved them...honestly didn't think I had to....I counted and that was it....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

speaking of stamps.....i rec'd a couple of them on a train a couple of weeks ago. i went to use one of the stamps on a trade envie & thats when i noticed it was a .51 stamp, not a "p" stamp. i have no idea who sent it so i can't say anything about it. please people, be mindful of the stamps you are sending. postage is now .61. thats why it is stated in trains/trades as "p" (pernament) stamps. so keep a close eye on the stamps you recieve, just incase you unknowingly turn around & send it to someone else.

Trading Score
    168 (100%)

I really have to start paying better attention to the stamps I’m getting! I do the same and just count the number of stamps they send. I barely even look at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I know what you meant ! well they signed the back so I am sure they would have known....I just didn't examine them when I recieved them...honestly didn't think I had to....I counted and that was it....
    Quote Originally Posted by peachblush View Post
    speaking of stamps.....i rec'd a couple of them on a train a couple of weeks ago. i went to use one of the stamps on a trade envie & thats when i noticed it was a .51 stamp, not a "p" stamp. i have no idea who sent it so i can't say anything about it. please people, be mindful of the stamps you are sending. postage is now .61. thats why it is stated in trains/trades as "p" (pernament) stamps. so keep a close eye on the stamps you recieve, just incase you unknowingly turn around & send it to someone else.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I'm totally guilty of re-using stamps. I only use them to mail stuff out, I would never send a used stamp for a trade or boarding pass. Until reading through the used stamp thread a few minutes ago, I didn't know it was illegal either!

I've taped the stamps on the envies too and they've always reached their destination without a problem. I've even taken my letter to the post office with a stamp taped on and asked them to weigh it (ended up having to add a penny stamp) and they never said anything about it!

I hope no one thinks poorly of me for this and I promise to not re-use stamps in the future!

Thread Information