User Tag List

Page 358 of 450 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Alright, here once again to ask if anyone has had any trade issues with Hawtte

May 23rd -- Our trade was finalize, I sent a bunch of HV formula coupons.

Near the end of june I had PM'd her numerous times, she had not logged on since June 12th.

July 16th-- Finally received a PM back saying that she HAD sent the envie but was sending a replacement.

August 16th -- Still no replacement received, and some of the coupons I am to be receiving expire soon.

Pretty fed up, lack of communication, hardly any response to PM's sent. Soon I will be leaving a negative.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Alright, here once again to ask if anyone has had any trade issues with Hawtte

May 23rd -- Our trade was finalize, I sent a bunch of HV formula coupons.

Near the end of june I had PM'd her numerous times, she had not logged on since June 12th.

July 16th-- Finally received a PM back saying that she HAD sent the envie but was sending a replacement.

August 16th -- Still no replacement received, and some of the coupons I am to be receiving expire soon.

Pretty fed up, lack of communication, hardly any response to PM's sent. Soon I will be leaving a negative.
    IMO almost 3 months is more than enough time to wait for a trade. I would leave a negative now, so that another trader doesn't end up in the same boat. If you finally receive the originals or replacements, then this user can contact Boo to change the trade rating. This user can then go through the frustration of unanswered pms like you have.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm sorry that Boo is not responding to your concerns. I don't think hes handling anyones. Its out of my hands and I will not be coming back. I'm sorry

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I'm sorry that Boo is not responding to your concerns. I don't think hes handling anyones. Its out of my hands and I will not be coming back. I'm sorry
    That's unfortunate. Trading was always at your own risk, but I think people need to be made aware that it is really at your own risk now. If no one is monitoring things and helping others then it's a matter of time before there is another Sulley1234/crispiecream fiasco. The stealing of coupons and fraud will run rampant pretty soon. Call me pessimistic but I think without a mod to overseen things it will result in many in issues that could have easily been avoided.
    Jezebel, Natalka, mcminsen and 4 others like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    I have been receiving quite a few PMs about suspicious/bad trades. I'd like to explain to those who don't know that I am no longer a mod and I'm sorry I really can no longer help you in this aspect, so writing me is not really the best course of action. My best advice is to take full advantage of this thread. Tell your trade story, and leave the username of the person if you wish; someone else could chime in and say what they know is going on with that person. Some of you seem to be already doing this: posting the problem, and when it is resolved coming back to revise their post and saying so. For those who need ratings changed, as far as I know Boo is the only one who can do it right now and you will have to be extremely patient on that end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    OK...did I miss something? Amber is not a mod anymore...Sally is not dealing with the trade section...so who is the mod here now? Is anyone here who is monitoring the whole trade thing , if no one, why? What happened?
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    OK...did I miss something? Amber is not a mod anymore...Sally is not dealing with the trade section...so who is the mod here now? Is anyone here who is monitoring the whole trade thing , if no one, why? What happened?
    AmberLab & Sally are no longer modding.
    Sally asked that all trade concerns be addressed to Boo.
    Boo has yet to comment on any trade concerns.
    There is no other mod that has taken over as a trade mod.
    Jezebel likes this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Amberlab had not been modding for a while, Sally and Jezz left more recently

The active mods if you need them are Jeniana, cmcarthur and caring
    Jezebel and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Amberlab had not been modding for a while, Sally and Jezz left more recently

The active mods if you need them are Jeniana, cmcarthur and caring
    But none of us have any access to the trade ratings :/

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, I meant mods in general sorry
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I was running a newbie train and cheribomb had joined I sent a pm Tuesday no response I won't leave a negative due to I never received anything but thought I would give people heads up
    Last edited by KK7; Sat, Aug 18th, 2012 at 10:22 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I spoke to Boo this morning and will help him sort out trade issues. I can change trade ratings for those who already asked but do not have the PMs you sent to other mods. So if you have sent a message to Boo or someone else, can you forward it to me
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Received replacement trade from Juliep_coupons.

Has left negative a couple of months ago although now it may be a while before it is removed.

Just wanted to keep everyone updated.
    Jezebel likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I spoke to Boo this morning and will help him sort out trade issues. I can change trade ratings for those who already asked but do not have the PMs you sent to other mods. So if you have sent a message to Boo or someone else, can you forward it to me
    I went and dropped off $15 to shmeelady today to take care of the trade between her and Juliep_coupons...so that Juliep_coupons negative rating can be removed since she has now fixed her side of the missing gift card trade....

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Received replacement trade from Juliep_coupons.

Has left negative a couple of months ago although now it may be a while before it is removed.

Just wanted to keep everyone updated.
    haha we must have been typing at the same time LOL to bad you weren't home it would have ben nice to meet you
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I have to say a HUGE Thank you so Jezebel for helping me out!! You really are a great person!! I really appreciate your help!!! *hugs*

Page 358 of 450 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 ... LastLast

Thread Information