User Tag List

Page 383 of 450 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    Did a FPC trade with sydnurbin on Nov 28/12. She received hers, I have still not received anything. She hasn't responded to my latest pm
    anyone else waiting for a trade from them?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Anyone having any issues with Starobrey ?
    Trade was finalized on Dec 16th. (inter-province Victoria to Vanc) On Dec 29th I PM'd to see if she'd received my end of the trade yet (as I had not received any feedback) and to confirm when she mailed her end. No response. I PM'd again yesterday morning and no response. I realize it's over the holidays, etc and mail can be slow, but she has been online at least once a day and isn't responding to my PM's.
    I did a trade with her. I did receive a envi from her but it was short 4 stamps and a couple of coupons. I contracted her and she corrected the error within a reasonable time frame.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Our trade was Dec 8th

I received my end Dec 19th and left feedback, pm'd them to make sure they received my end but never heard back from them

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Anyone having any issues with Starobrey ?
    Trade was finalized on Dec 16th. (inter-province Victoria to Vanc) On Dec 29th I PM'd to see if she'd received my end of the trade yet (as I had not received any feedback) and to confirm when she mailed her end. No response. I PM'd again yesterday morning and no response. I realize it's over the holidays, etc and mail can be slow, but she has been online at least once a day and isn't responding to my PM's.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Not sure where to put this, so I will try here, sorry if it is the wrong place. What are the guidelines, if any, for trading/trains after an absence. I was an active trader until spring 2012, and then life and computer issues, so I took a hiatus, which turned into 7 months, minus a few pin trades in June, from trading/posting. I would like to start up again, but do I need to do just trains, or can I start with trading again? Thanks!
    Jezebel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

anyone have any issues with nephora? I send my end out on Nov 25, Dec 9 she pm'ed me back saying she had an emergency and couldn't find what she was supposed to send. I said fine, asked for different coupons she said she had available. Dec 13 she said she couldn't find those either. Tired of this, I asked for a random pack of 2013 food coupons. She has not been online since Dec 14 and now it is Jan 9 and I have not received anything.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I would assume seeing as how your trade rating is 120 you could do trains - just hop right back into things

welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Not sure where to put this, so I will try here, sorry if it is the wrong place. What are the guidelines, if any, for trading/trains after an absence. I was an active trader until spring 2012, and then life and computer issues, so I took a hiatus, which turned into 7 months, minus a few pin trades in June, from trading/posting. I would like to start up again, but do I need to do just trains, or can I start with trading again? Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

How interesting this forum is!
    I traded with Starobrey on Dec 8, 2012; I pm'd her on Jan 4, 2013 to ask if she rec'd my envie, as I had not yet rec'd hers. No response yet.
    I also traded with Nephora on Dec 9 2012; I pm'd her on Jan 4, 2013 to ask if she rec'd my envie, as i had not yet rec'd hers. No response from her either.
    As it has now been a month for both, should I leave them both a negative rating? Thanks.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If they have not replied yes I will check into their accounts when I get home
    Of anyone else is waiting for a trade from either starobrey or nephora let me know please (here or by PM)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Received my trade today from Starobrey- with awesome extra coupons. Thanks so much!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I recieved a g.c from Trish1980 for a trade not recieved....I am in contact with her if you need Pixels
    FallenPixels and hogama like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I traded with sweet_mommy in October - I received her $15 GC (left positive feedback) as per trade however she PM'ed to say she did not receive my envie. Rather than arrange another trade I returned her $15 GC but after multiple attempts to find out if she received her GC I have not heard from her. She is online at least every other day but will not respond to PM. I want positive trade rating from me removed as I am not happy with this trade - claiming didn't receive and now refusal to respond to returned GC etc. She has also been in and out of the country as per PMs in November - and has not responded since I advised I would return her GC. I have not had a successful trade with her therefore doesn't warrant positive trade rating (if any).

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

As I told you by PM, you did receive your end of the trade and so the positive is not removed
    She has not left you a negative and will not be back to check for your end of the trade for a while
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Update on Nephora:
    I have just had a pm from Nephora.
    She said she "lost the envie then everything went crazy with christmas".
    She offered me to choose some coupons from the list she just posted to make up for the envie.
    I'll update this when I receive her end of the trade. Tkx.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Thanks for the update
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

re: cindy99

she was a passenger on a traditional train i hosted. the train was sent to her from a rider on the 1st of Dec. she was the last rider on the train & all that was required of her was to send home the BP's (she was to keep the train). she has not posted in the train thread, answered my pm's or replied to my message on her wall. is anyone else having issues with her at the moment?

Page 383 of 450 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 ... LastLast

Thread Information