User Tag List

Page 8 of 450 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemoe0 View Post
    Oh no, I'm a moe.

for some reason i don't believe it's you Moe your too nice

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

It is unfortunate that this kind of thread needs to be created, but it is the nature of the beast. There are greedy people and those that do not care and that is life. We just have to weed through all of them and be cautious - this is the internet!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

[quote=leopakes;1413512]Oh Moe!!! Of course it isnt you!!!!!!

the mother of my little soul sister can't be a bad trader
    Last edited by Mia001; Thu, Oct 29th, 2009 at 12:24 PM.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Thanks ladies, you are all so sweet.

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

...i think i've just done a bad trade. the people sent alarm bells ringing but i double checked their rating [all was well] and in the morning, as i was going to say "no thanks", i thought i was just being paranoid and went ahead with it anyway.

i think this thread is making me second guess trades that i wouldn't normally. not that this is a bad thing, i'm probably too trusting for my own good so a little caution is welcome.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saraL View Post
    ...i think i've just done a bad trade. the people sent alarm bells ringing but i double checked their rating [all was well] and in the morning, as i was going to say "no thanks", i thought i was just being paranoid and went ahead with it anyway.

i think this thread is making me second guess trades that i wouldn't normally. not that this is a bad thing, i'm probably too trusting for my own good so a little caution is welcome.
    The bad trades that I had were "wonder" and nice till they never arrived!! Then they didn't answer there PM or when they did they said they "lost" it with no mention in trying to replace!! No alarm bells ever went off with the bad ones I had.I have done trades where I though something was wrong and in the end turned our fine or better that that.If I were you I would not call it bad yet.Some peoples "words" just get lost between the fingers and the keys!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Well, it sucks when things can't be worked out. And more so when she seems to be hiding by not even coming onto SC at all...

I made sure to get what she wanted from me absolutely inna rush, like she wanted, and the second she sent her addy. Then we finalized the details, and she advised me she had indeed gotten what I'd sent in time.

Then, nothing. AT ALL. For a month. Then another... So I said, several times, fine then just send me a couple stamps - still nothing. So I thought I'd wait till she signed back in to decide about giving a negative or not, but sadly at the three month mark it'll just have to be done.

Often (bad Canada Post) envies really DO get lost or waylaid or detoured (to where I don't know) but I believe it really does happen - often more often that not really. However, as per a previous comment, I guess when you get a feeling its not worthwhile, it isn't. The worst part is definitely all the time wasted!

OK, that's my 10 cents (inflation.).

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealiah View Post
    Well, it sucks when things can't be worked out. And more so when she seems to be hiding by not even coming onto SC at all...

I made sure to get what she wanted from me absolutely inna rush, like she wanted, and the second she sent her addy. Then we finalized the details, and she advised me she had indeed gotten what I'd sent in time.

Then, nothing. AT ALL. For a month. Then another... So I said, several times, fine then just send me a couple stamps - still nothing. So I thought I'd wait till she signed back in to decide about giving a negative or not, but sadly at the three month mark it'll just have to be done.

Often (bad Canada Post) envies really DO get lost or waylaid or detoured (to where I don't know) but I believe it really does happen - often more often that not really. However, as per a previous comment, I guess when you get a feeling its not worthwhile, it isn't. The worst part is definitely all the time wasted!

OK, that's my 10 cents (inflation.).
    Sorry you got burned so early in your trading career.There are a few bad apples but don't let them stop you from trading as the good one make up for them.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I had a few where I wondered after I sent my trade as they seemed a bit anxious but then turned out fine it was the one I wasn't worried about that went bad ...but at the same time like I previously posted I have had over 180 really great trades but it still sucks that peeps will rip off others ....
    Last edited by Jezebel; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2009 at 10:12 AM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

what is poohrules's mailing address?
    I want to add it to black list

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

removed

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

poohrules
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Nov 5th, 2009 at 06:57 PM.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    may I ask why when she only has positive ratings
    I also thought full address was not to be disclosed????

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Thank-you For resolving so quicky!Yes that is what I would like to know why my address is for all to see!!! I wake up this morning nothing from Boo(no email or PM) about people having problems and my full adress is plain in site for everyone to see. Anyone who has traded with me know I am a fast trader I don't know what happened I sent everything I was suppose to. First I knew about any problems (one problem) was this morning when I came on. A message from somebody was sent while I was sleeping from someone not receiving there end. I swear I sent it I have had ALOT of problems from the postal people I don't know what happened!!!! If you did not receive your trade from me please pm me and will figure out something since I have none of the coupons u were suppose to get!!!
    Last edited by poohrules; Thu, Nov 5th, 2009 at 08:31 AM. Reason: to add

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

You blocked your private messages and then I got a complain from 3 people. From past experience people who block their private messages and then have people complain about trades with them are up to no good. I'm sorry if that was not the case and I deeply apologize.

As for posting the address, yes I usually hide parts of it and I'm sorry I didn't do that. I have a meeting at 9:30am today that's been stressing me out and I haven't been thinking properly.... not that this is an excuse.

I'm sorry.

Page 8 of 450 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread Information