User Tag List

Page 6 of 450 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trucks12trucks View Post
    okay I mostly didn’t trade with this person because he/she was outrageously rude about it..the first PM I get is written in capital letters and something along the lines of trading for a GC for things off my wishlist..i replied no..i get another Pm..i say no again…and get accused of not trading fairly! I don’t even wanna trade .. :S And apparently he/she was in real need of the gift card..?!?! ......and another PM once again after a week or so..asking for the same thing...i mean really..how many times are you going to make me say no.
    just the negative attitude..it didnt feel like i would be trading instead i was being bullied into trading
    Now i just intend to ignore the PMs
    Wow, I got a PM from this person over 2 weeks ago that was kind of rude and a little pushy, but nothing like the attitude you and other sc'ers got, I thought this person was a teenager, but if she's going to meetings then she must be at least a little older than that (how embarassing for this person to have that kind of attitude as an adult). I noticed she has a 100% positive trade rating, but if she's out to scam now, she's not doing it in a very intelligent way.....
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    not " Mia "
    No,it wasn't Mia.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I had an issue with the same person I think, does their SC name start with Mo?

I got the same "come on" as you did!!!

Never did the trade, when I told her I didn't have 4 x 1.00 coupons she was looking for she TOLD me to send her 4 stamps instead!!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

ah, all this talk makes me so paranoid! i don't have a huge trade rating but so far all my trades have been fun and easy. all really positive things. but then, i always seem to miss any drama [the rare time that it happens] too.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leopakes View Post
    I had an issue with the same person I think, does their SC name start with Mo?

I got the same "come on" as you did!!!

Never did the trade, when I told her I didn't have 4 x 1.00 coupons she was looking for she TOLD me to send her 4 stamps instead!!
    Yes it did start with Mo.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Yes it did start with Mo.
    Same person for sure then. I'm avoiding!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I recently took part in my first wishlist train, I felt I was pretty generous in fulfilling people's wishlist requests. I get my envelope today and... the one rider did not give me any coupons, and another one gave me totally different coupons than the ones on my wishlist, I mean NONE of the coupons matched. The conductor of this train was very nice, I contacted her right away and told her what happened, she told me that she would rectify the situation and send me a stamp and extra coupons from my wishlist. It was very nice of her because it is clearly not her fault that I got what I did, it is not her responsibility to ensure that the coupons are right and all there. All the conductor needs to do is collect all the envelopes and send them off to the right place. Anyway, I am very disappointed and I will say something about it, and i will give people negative ratings if they do not rectify this.

It turned me off wishlist trains that is for sure, they seem like a really good idea, getting coupons that you actually want, but people seem to interpret it their own way or something, think that you won't notice? I don't know. The point of these is to be helpful and if you don't have the coupons asked for, just send stamps.

Another train I was on, the conductor totally ignored my PM's. I get the envelope and there are expired coupons in there. wth.

I have another wishlist train coming and hopefully that one will be better.
    Last edited by Justine; Mon, Oct 26th, 2009 at 03:51 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

wow i have to admit even i'm getting a little scared now i just found this thread today and i joined up in aug and i still don't even remember how i just came across it , if this could be made a sticky that would be great

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Sorry let me just add something i've noticed and i i'm sure others have to is that the first trade they make goes very well then they seem to have a whole bunch of trades with a whole bunch of people at the same time how can anyone protect themselves from that?

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NancyM View Post
    wow i have to admit even i'm getting a little scared now i just found this thread today and i joined up in aug and i still don't even remember how i just came across it , if this could be made a sticky that would be great
    It is a sticky on the top of the trading page.

Sorry let me just add something i've noticed and i i'm sure others have to is that the first trade they make goes very well then they seem to have a whole bunch of trades with a whole bunch of people at the same time how can anyone protect themselves from that?
    If it sounds to good to be true...it is!!No way else to protect yourself.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    It is a sticky on the top of the trading page.

If it sounds to good to be true...it is!!No way else to protect yourself.

thank you i must be blind and need new glasses i also tend to forget what i've click on and say how did i end up in here?
    Last edited by NancyM; Mon, Oct 26th, 2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: i can't spell

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I noticed that when people have cash back in their acct (more than the $2 given to them for free) they are more likely to be honest in a trade. Of course there are a lot of great traders that don't do cash back but out of the scammers that have been on sc, none of them did cash back as far as I know

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I don't understand this, could you explain it to me?

I guess I don't even know what cashback is!!

I have 3.00 cashback, what does that mean exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    I noticed that when people have cash back in their acct (more than the $2 given to them for free) they are more likely to be honest in a trade. Of course there are a lot of great traders that don't do cash back but out of the scammers that have been on sc, none of them did cash back as far as I know

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leopakes View Post
    I don't understand this, could you explain it to me?

I guess I don't even know what cashback is!!

I have 3.00 cashback, what does that mean exactly?
    When you shop online and use the links provided on this forum you get % back on each purchase. For example, Lancome has a good one, it's 13%.... and when you get the cashback it shows it under your name. You can get more information about this in the cashback tab at the top of any page on this forum.

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

You bought something online that was linked to this site, the more you buy the more money you get back, after a while you can cash out and either have a cheque mailed to you or have the money sent to your pay pal acct if you have one. I mean if someone is buying things here and has cash back they will probably want their money adventually and not want to have a bad rep by scamming people

Page 6 of 450 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread Information