User Tag List

Page 308 of 450 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    maybe your just on the wrong traditional trains mine are always awesome or at least thats what riders say to me!
    Yours are always awesome!!!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

While we are talking about traditional trains....I have a question. I think it says somewhere in the rules that when a traditional train derails, the last person who was known to have it gets a neutral rating. Is that true?

Can that be changed?

I have seen quite a few trains where Rider A sends it out to Rider B. Rider B either claims they didn't get it or doesn't post at all and then Rider A gets a neutral. Meanwhile, Rider B has a bunch of trains missing at her stop or has accumulated a bunch of negatives. Seems unfair.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    maybe your just on the wrong traditional trains mine are always awesome or at least thats what riders say to me!
    No doubt, yours ROCK! (and you too!)
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Yours are always awesome!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    No doubt, yours ROCK! (and you too!)

thanks I think it is due to have rockin riders

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

The last 2 traditional trains i rode on i took no coupons as they were junk, but it still cost me a boarding pass and money to mail out and me adding coupons so i made the decision to not ride them anymore. It's too bad that people don't follow the rules.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    The last 2 traditional trains i rode on i took no coupons as they were junk, but it still cost me a boarding pass and money to mail out and me adding coupons so i made the decision to not ride them anymore. It's too bad that people don't follow the rules.
    Honestly? In my opinion? It's too bad that we've had to come to boarding passes period. I remember when you only paid a boarding pass on trains with uber hard to find coupons (like call-in, peelies, ect...) Otherwise, no one asked for BP. I understand why people do, but truly I think when we started charging BP for regular trains that's when it started to go downhill. I pretty much stopped riding them when that happened.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I feel the boarding passes have increased in value, too. It used to be one stamp. Some are now asking for three stamps. For $1.80 in stamps plus (often) $2.10 in postage it is not worth it to me. I would need to find a lot of good coupons in the envelope. By adding just $1.10 to the above I can trade a GC for close to $50 in hand picked coupons.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

If you guys want to go over with Jezz some suggestions maybe shed be willing to put something together for me to implement. She helps out in the train section so we can work on something together ei, conductors sending near expired etc.

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Honestly? In my opinion? It's too bad that we've had to come to boarding passes period. I remember when you only paid a boarding pass on trains with uber hard to find coupons (like call-in, peelies, ect...) Otherwise, no one asked for BP. I understand why people do, but truly I think when we started charging BP for regular trains that's when it started to go downhill. I pretty much stopped riding them when that happened.
    I see boarding passes as being worth it. If I didn't request a boarding pass then when the train comes back I would have very little to show for all my hard work. I have had two trains stolen where a rider took all or most of the coupons and then replaced them with all expired coupons so that the next riders got no selection and when it came home it was junk. The stamps I use to mail off the next train. I have also had trains disappear as well. The trains I run now have usually about $400 or more in coupons. The average rider takes about $25 or more out. Though some have taken as many as $100. The way I take it is the conductor is taking on most of the risk. Their coupons start a train. They set up the route, answer questions and so on. If the train disappears it is not the riders who are out, it is the conductor.

Now I do not agree with asking crazy requests for boarding passes. Mine are always two stamps. Very simple and easy. Plus I always have a contest for a gift card as well. If riders do not like certian conductors then don't ride their trains. I keep a list of who I won't allow to ride on my trains. In that way I hope to have trains that run smooth and quickly. Anyway that is my 2 cents worth for what ever it is worth. If it doesn't make sense sorry. I am very sick right now.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Good points in why I DON'T DO TRAINS (made an exception for KK7's cause I know she rocks )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

``Now I do not agree with asking crazy requests for boarding passes. Mine are always two stamps. Very simple and easy. Plus I always have a contest for a gift card as well. If riders do not like certian conductors then don't ride their trains. I keep a list of who I won't allow to ride on my trains. In that way I hope to have trains that run smooth and quickly. Anyway that is my 2 cents worth for what ever it is worth. If it doesn't make sense sorry. I am very sick right now.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your feedback....that`s what these discussions are for is hearing different points of view. I would hope that it would be helpful to both conductors and riders to hear what people have to say. I understand your perspective because I have sent a few trains out with no boarding pass, filled them with great stuff, and gotten junk back. To say if you don`t like it, don`t ride is certainly a solution but it doesn`t help change things for the better if people simply stop riding trains. Dialogue is always a good thing if it is open-minded and respectful. It sounds like you run some pretty awesome trains that are well worth the boarding pass of two stamps. Unfortunately, I have not been one of your riders...

Hope you feel better soon...

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
    I see boarding passes as being worth it. If I didn't request a boarding pass then when the train comes back I would have very little to show for all my hard work...
    I have to agree. I have ran a few trains now and I have had one go missing and another one that is still in transit somewhere . On each of my trains I send out $100 to $200 in tearpads and booklet coupons, and sometimes a couple inserts, and a lot of the coupons I send out are food. I pay the postage and manage where it goes, etc. In the end, if the train goes missing or gets stolen, I'm not only out of at least $100 worth of coupons that I would have used, but also money and my time. I also take the risk of sending out great coupons but getting crap back. I don't make anything off my trains really. The most I have ever asked for is 2 stamps or 2 wishlist coupons. So I basically get my postage back, and a bit extra for my time and effort.

Train conductors provide a way for people to get more variety of coupons without having to spend the amount of time searching for them. It does take a lot of work and frankly they deserve to benefit in a small way. I have benefited greatly from being a passenger on trains and I find them to be a lot of fun. I don't agree with 4 stamps boarding pass on a simple traditional train though. I think that it would be beneficial for there to be guidelines on how much boarding passes can be. But I do think that boarding passes are generally fair and appropriate.
    Last edited by amoreira; Mon, Feb 6th, 2012 at 12:13 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Hey has anyone traded with jocelynd@gmail ?? She posted a while back with 5 $10 pampers coupons and wanted a $25 gc so I told her to send hers first because she had only 1 feedback! That was almost a month ago!!! :s I've sent her numerous messages and no response so I messaged her today and said if I don't here from you by Friday I'm leaving you a negative !! What happens if she does the same to me ?? I don't wanna get a negative for giving a negative!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Well honestly if you haven't sent your end - I wouldn't even bother with any sort of feedback as no trade was made - maybe the trader decided not to go threw with the trade

If you do leave a negative and they retaliate then a mod can remove it I believe

Quote Originally Posted by newfiebutterfly View Post
    Hey has anyone traded with jocelynd@gmail ?? She posted a while back with 5 $10 pampers coupons and wanted a $25 gc so I told her to send hers first because she had only 1 feedback! That was almost a month ago!!! :s I've sent her numerous messages and no response so I messaged her today and said if I don't here from you by Friday I'm leaving you a negative !! What happens if she does the same to me ?? I don't wanna get a negative for giving a negative!

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by newfiebutterfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Well honestly if you haven't sent your end - I wouldn't even bother with any sort of feedback as no trade was made - maybe the trader decided not to go threw with the trade

If you do leave a negative and they retaliate then a mod can remove it I believe
    I agree with peachy, if there was no trade, then no feedback needs to be left. Albeit, it's frustrating, however, if you're not out anything then a neg rating isn't necessary. It would be different if you sent your envie and didn't get one in return.... But you asked her to send her's first (smart on your part)...If you haven't received hers, then presumably you haven't sent yours.... I'd probably just move on and make a mental note not to trade with her in the future

Thread Information