User Tag List

Page 365 of 450 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Does anyone have issues with looking4adeal? we finalized the trade on Aug 4 - haven't got my end of the trade and she hasn't left me a FB. I sent her a PM and visitor message with no reply, even though she last logged on yesterday.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

send me a PM with the details
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I know she is in Winnipeg and our mail IS SUPER SLOW here right now if that helps any and the negative is from a local trade that she showed up really late for
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I've had trades from Winnipeg show up at my door in five days, and that had been this week. I have a feeling that I have been had by this trader and that she never intended to send her end of the trade or I would have had it by now. She is getting a negative from me and I will not trade with her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    It has only been 15 business days since the trade was sent. I would wait a little longer. The user may be away on holidays since it's the end of summer, and not able to respond. I'd say once it passes a month (without receiving or hearing from the trader) then I'd leave a negative.

Update: I see you've already left 3 negative trade ratings for this user today. Did you have three separate trades with this user?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Went with my gut on this one. I should have listened to it when she pm'md me. I have one very large trade with her and had some kind of faux pas with my computer. I have allready asked Fallen Pixels to take 2 of them off.
    I don't think 15 days is long enough to wait for a trade. I really hope the trade shows up in your mailbox

I have had mail (Ontario to Ontario) arrive as fast as 2 days and take as long as 21 days.... if mailed on time and cp is just running a little slow(long weekends dont help) a trader shouldn't be punished.

Just my thoughts on the situation.

@Fallen: Thanks This job can't be easy!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I don't think 15 days is long enough to wait for a trade. I really hope the trade shows up in your mailbox

I have had mail (Ontario to Ontario) arrive as fast as 2 days and take as long as 21 days.... if mailed on time and cp is just running a little slow(long weekends dont help) a trader shouldn't be punished.

Just my thoughts on the situation.

@Fallen: Thanks This job can't be easy!
    I agree. I think traders should wait at least a mth before mentioning a late trader on the bad trader thread. It is rare for trades to take longer than 2 wks but it does happen.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by suncrest View Post
    Does anyone have issues with looking4adeal? we finalized the trade on Aug 4 - haven't got my end of the trade and she hasn't left me a FB. I sent her a PM and visitor message with no reply, even though she last logged on yesterday.
    They were on a train of mine. They sent their envie and pm'd me to say they received the one I sent back, but they haven't left any feedback for any of the other riders. I've pm'd them and left notes on the wall, but I've noticed I'm not the only one asking for FB so I've kind of given up. Annoys me though, because one of the rules of the train is that FB is mandatory. They received FB from everyone else, so it doesn't seem fair that other riders (some newbies) haven't gotten FB in return.

I'm hopeful they are just busy and will get around to it eventually.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I have a 500 FB rating but I am sure if all the traders I have traded with did leave FB it would be 600!!! Sad IMO that peeps can't take the 2 seconds to leave a rating.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

15 days is not that long, but a lack of communication is an issue
    ccmp1974 and flyingdutch like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Someone asked about making detailed comments on ratings for trades optional, this should be done - someone let me know when they leave a rating if it isnt

Just tested.
    It works great!
    Thank you so much.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Great, one more thing we can cross off the list
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    They were on a train of mine. They sent their envie and pm'd me to say they received the one I sent back, but they haven't left any feedback for any of the other riders. I've pm'd them and left notes on the wall, but I've noticed I'm not the only one asking for FB so I've kind of given up. Annoys me though, because one of the rules of the train is that FB is mandatory. They received FB from everyone else, so it doesn't seem fair that other riders (some newbies) haven't gotten FB in return.

I'm hopeful they are just busy and will get around to it eventually.

I've traded with looking4adeal back in early July. The trade was fine and everything but I received no feedback from her although she said she would.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yes but no one knows if anything happened to her, and really not worth a negative rating already IMO - I know for a fact she does not live far from me and her daughter goes to the Y down the street from my house

Least I could do is check it out and try to help - hopefully something bad didn't happen

15 days is not that long, but a lack of communication is an issue
    Jezebel and bmpsmommy like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

shrug, no one knows what happened to many of the members who had trades went bad and just left and a negative can be removed later.

IMO if you can log onto the forum, you can reply. I have issues when I am on mobile and cant reply to a PM but if its really important, will leave them a visitor message and reply as soon as I can. As mentioned, its 15 business days when the poster first mentioned it, that is over 3 weeks. Sometimes the email sent saying you have a negative is the only thing that moves a trader to make good on their trades
    ~ ~ ~

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

shrug, no one knows what happened to many of the members who had trades went bad and just left and a negative can be removed later.

IMO if you can log onto the forum, you can reply. I have issues when I am on mobile and cant reply to a PM but if its really important, will leave them a visitor message and reply as soon as I can. As mentioned, its 15 business days when the poster first mentioned it, that is over 3 weeks. Sometimes the email sent saying you have a negative is the only thing that moves a trader to make good on their trades
    When im on my phone on SC, I can do everything I can do on the desktop site.
    You have the option to click ``go to full site``, granted everything will be small, but you can zoom in.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    Just a reminder to disguise gift cards when mailing.
    Some traders suggest putting it between cardboard and writing Photos don’t bend on the envelope.
    I have always done it this way,, never had a problem.. one other thing always write down the gc # that way you can tell if it was used

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    When im on my phone on SC, I can do everything I can do on the desktop site.
    You have the option to click ``go to full site``, granted everything will be small, but you can zoom in.
    Some people are having issues with the site on their phone and paid for the app boo recommended so use it.
    ~ ~ ~

Page 365 of 450 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 ... LastLast

Thread Information