User Tag List

Page 416 of 450 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

It doesn't matter if a trader is a newbie or an experienced one. If a person is honest so that's his (her) nature and vice versa.

And if a newbie is not given a chance to trade how else he (she) can become an experienced one?
    Last edited by Mia; Wed, Jan 22nd, 2014 at 03:02 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ErinsMom View Post
    Is anyone waiting on trades or trains for lveira? I have rode a few trains with her without issue, but my latest Trad Train is MIA & she isn't responding to PMs.
    She's the last rider on my Traditional Train, the envie was mailed to her on Dec 7th. I have sent several PMs & a wall post & she's still not even acknowledging me. I see at least one other conductor is looking for a response from her too. She logged into SC last on Mon Jan 13th.
    lveira has logged into SC again today & is still ignoring all lines of communication. It's been almost 7 weeks since my train was mailed to her. This is now at least 3 times I know she's logged in since I've been trying to contact her. If I don't hear back today I will be leaving a negative.
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Forced to stray from my regular circle of beloved traders because I need a particular coupon they don't have and I'm pretty annoyed again with the time wasters.

Why bump your wish list every day if you don't want anything on it? I have about 10 items from your wish list and you reply saying you want NONE? And also saying you never want printables even though printables are ON that wish list?

It takes time to write all that stuff out. Argh

My wish list ain't up to date but I bump it maybe every 3 months. Maybe you should do the same.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

Has anyone heard from CaseysCoupons???? They're a rider on my train, but No word from them or the rider after them.... its been a month!!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Teenah20 View Post
    Has anyone heard from CaseysCoupons???? They're a rider on my train, but No word from them or the rider after them.... its been a month!!
    no but she hasn't logged in since feb 23 and her profile says contact jenlynn24 who hasn't been on since Jan. 15
    Trade List:have given my entire stash to user jenlynn24. Please check out her tradelist (which now includes my tradelist) and trade with her! Wish List:I will still be trading, only in much smaller quantities and infrequently, as well as riding trains. Can't give up couponing completely! lol
    ROMEO likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Hi all, I'm back. Due to family emergency I had to go to my hometown. Though i informed all the conductors about my situation before leaving but Please don't hesitate to pm me if you think I'm defaulter or messed up ur train...I'm ready to fix it or make it up.
    Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by cjethani; Tue, Apr 1st, 2014 at 08:48 AM.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I hope this is ok to post but I have a huge concern with lidiasisi. I did a trade and received coupons from her in the name of Karell Prevost. I recognized the name from the blacklist and went back and confirmed that the address she had me send the coupons to is as exact as can be as the address listed on the page. Before I figured it out, I did leave her a good trading rating.

I see she is running a huge auction right now and am worried people are going to be scammed again.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Christy88 View Post
    I hope this is ok to post but I have a huge concern with lidiasisi. I did a trade and received coupons from her in the name of Karell Prevost. I recognized the name from the blacklist and went back and confirmed that the address she had me send the coupons to is as exact as can be as the address listed on the page. Before I figured it out, I did leave her a good trading rating.

I see she is running a huge auction right now and am worried people are going to be scammed again.
    PM Fallenpixels.
    ROMEO likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    PM Fallenpixels.
    I pm'd her March 21, message shows as unread.
    ROMEO and couponteen101 like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Christy88 View Post
    I pm'd her March 21, message shows as unread.
    PM her again....looks like this trader did the exact same thing in Feb....does about 10 'good' trades then holds a large auction and scams everyone...
    good catch Christy !
    ROMEO, Angela273, Insane and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Is anyone else owed trades from lidiasisi ?
    I did receive a message from someone else who thought it was her but had not received yet to prove it.
    ROMEO and sdddmd like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

oh no, shigashira is back! she sells/buys and scams on ebay - i know her ids if anyone is interested.... she does the same on facebook trading, and here as well....... completely disgusting.... absolute lack of respect for others.
    ROMEO and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I traded with lidiasisi on Thursday last week. I will let you know when/if it arrives.
    Mia likes this.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

so if the name and address matches the previous id that is blacklisted - shouldn't she make up to those who she scammed with her other id BEFORE being allowed to continue trading under this new id?

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Is anyone else owed trades from lidiasisi ?
    I did receive a message from someone else who thought it was her but had not received yet to prove it.
    Yes. I'm going to PM you.

P.S. I made a trade with lidiasisi on Sunday, March 30. I will let you know here when I receive coupons and Amazon.ca GC from her.
    Last edited by Mia; Wed, Apr 2nd, 2014 at 02:47 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Page 416 of 450 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast

Thread Information