User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by Junerose; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 09:40 PM.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Sounds terrible! I don't blame you for being upset. Write them a letter so you can tell them clearly what you told us here. (Ask them what you need to do to prove to their satisfaction that you aren't this notorious person!) I really doubt that a person who was really abusing the system would be writing a letter like this! It's pretty impossible to explain in person when people are standing there with their arms crossed or rolling their eyes! Maybe after you send it and hear back you could go in to do your stacking and ask to see the manager before you start. You could show them your ID so they could ask the other person for hers next time she tries to return something! Some stores ask for ID/address/signature to do returns. Sounds like the other person may be abusing things, so maybe she should be showing ID in order to make returns!

But wow. To treat people this way! The CS should automatically be asking management to handle it if she felt that this person was a constant problem!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Ah!!! I'm SOOOO sorry! Argh! I think I need some time to think about all that... gonna go "sleep on it".. lol. Keep your head up, my friend. Upset at the employees there, but also your "twin"... who, from the sounds of it... is potentially trying to abuse coupon stacking at LD. This is a story of "one person wrecks it for everyone else"... this world is just nuts! I don't want to die anytime soon (!!!), but by golly, I'll be happy to leave this earth and live with my Daddy (God)!! =P Anywho! If I have anything else to say, I'll post!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thats terrible!!!! I would write to head office, and to the district manager, and also send a copy to the store manager just so they make no mistake that you are clearly upset and rightfully so!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

This is absolutely awful! For anyone to 'assume' that you are the other person is just crazy, and she had no right to berate you in public that way. Definitely write to those miztia suggests.
    And maybe keep a closer watch on the bragging section here to see who is popping up a lot from your area.... I don't think you will get anyone 'fessing up! I know I've read multiple postings of several members from BC who always share their incredible stacking prowess...

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Tell them you have 64,000 Smartcanuckers on your side.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post

Sorry Junerose, that's horrible.

I would be itching to get a glimpse of this person who looks so much like me that I have been mistaken for her by two different people. I hope you get lucky and you both end up being in the store at the same time one of these days.

Grateful for the savings
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is terrible. This whole thing about the manager telling you that he "has to get her side of the story" is completely inappropriate, given that he entered the conversation listening to her speaking to you like that. This store must operate on a lack of professionalism, as for another associate (Leanne) to refer to her coworker as a "stupid girl" is indicative of personnel who simply don't care about the appearances they present to their customers. I would get to work on that letter now. Let us know how it all turns out.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I agree that is extremely unprofessional, and what a position to put you in when you know nothing of what is going on! I would be extremely offended and upset with them. I can't believe the manager didn't interject in any real way or assist in solving the problem so you leave a happy and satisfied customer. The store obviously does not care about their customers and the profit you bring them. Unbelievable!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I think I would have lost it on that girl. I hate when people are rude like that!

Usually when you return something you have to fill out a form. If they are continually having return problems from one individual they should check her ID (when doing a return).

I know many years ago when I worked retail we had a woman that CONSTANTLY returned items (most of the time she had no receipt and we thought she may be shoplifting and then returning items for the money). I was the supervisor at the time I so asked to see her ID when she filled out the return slip (to make sure the info matched). I knew her by image but also made a mental note of her name, just in case any problems arose I would know exactly who it was. Head office ended up giving her a nice little call to find out why she "bought" products and then returned them daily. They offered to provide with a shopping addicts support number! LOL. I hardly ever saw her after that!

If the people at LD were on the ball they would try the same thing. And then you could say look at my ID, I'm not the same person.

I'd call them on it if it were me. I'd tell them to do their job and check the offenders ID next time and then to stop harrassing me!

Writing a letter to head office cant hurt, it's totally worth a try! Hope you work things out.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

fine if she mistook you for someone, but speaking that way is just terrible.
    it isn't her place to confront someone, it's her job to call her superior if she thinks there is an issue.

what a bag!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I'm so sorry to hear you were treated so unprofessionally.
    The store should not be harassing you like that - they need to find out who your twin is and get her name/address on file so they are not giving you a hard time for someone's elses problems. Ridiculous!! I can't believe how the managers are just passing off this incident. Did you hear back from Leanne about the stupid girls side of the story?? Please let us know what you hear back from head office.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I will gladly assist you in drafting the complaint letter if you'd like. What that woman did was not only rude, humiliating and demeaning, it was slanderous.

She should be forced to apologize to you and then be terminated for cause.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post

well said i would be so mad if that happened to me she had no right to talk to you that way and i would get ahold of H.O and i hope she gets fired for this sorry but i've worked in cs for so long and i know you do not treat customers like that

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you click on contact us at http://www.londondrugs.com there is a toll free phone number there.Definitely complain until you get satisfaction.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information