User Tag List

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    422 (99%)

Expired
    The winner of this contest will be whoever posts at #500.
    I have way too many coupons, so the winner will receive 1 of each of the coupons I have for 2010. I'm not sure how many that is yet, but I will be sorting my coupons out tonight and I'll post when I know the $ value of the envie.
    In my last contest, I really enjoyed the ladies stories about the funny things their children were doing, gave me good memories of when my children were little, so I was hoping the participants would share their funniest kids stories. If you don't have children of your own, a niece, nephew, neighbor, friend's kids story will be fine.
    Have fun, I'll post my stories in a bit, haven't finished my first coffee yet, lol
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by cdylan; Fri, Dec 11th, 2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Contest over
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

you are on a roll cdylan!
    substitution for the missing SC contests

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Well, my funny story for the evening is we are trying to get the youngest out of diapers. So she told me this evening she was a big girl and wanted underwear on. We told her she had to tell us when she wanted to go potty. Well, let just say she was up brushing her teeth in the bathroom, and yelled I'm peeing, and not on the potty. Yep, just another mess to clean up.

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemoe0 View Post
    Well, my funny story for the evening is we are trying to get the youngest out of diapers. So she told me this evening she was a big girl and wanted underwear on. We told her she had to tell us when she wanted to go potty. Well, let just say she was up brushing her teeth in the bathroom, and yelled I'm peeing, and not on the potty. Yep, just another mess to clean up.
    Cute, I forgot about pottie training, now I remember it wasn't all fun haha

Here's my first story

My son was around 4 years old and I used to take him for a poutine and a pop when we were out and about, so we were sitting at a table in the restaurant waiting for the poutine when a lady came in wearing a fur coat, my son had never seen a fur coat and in his very loud 4 year old voice said "Mom, does she have a dog on her?" At which the lady turned beet red. So I patiently told him, no it's not a dog, it's some other kind of animal, So he said "What kind? Is it dead? So I explained that yes it was dead, so he said "Why is she wearing a dead animal? Thank God the waitress got there with his poutine, so my reply was "Eat your fries", and thank God he was more interested in his poutine than the dead animal the lady was wearing.
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

wow another contest i'll have to come back thank you

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

oh this thread is slower than molasses! that's scary =0

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

My little one was asking if she can sleep with her older sister. I said no, your sister doesnt like to sleep with nobody.Then little said: yea, but she sleeps with her boyfriend

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Cool. Thanks for another contest.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Well the youngest is upset with me again. She dosen't understand why her sister gets a chocolate every morning from the countdown calender and she dosen't. I had to remind her that last week when it started I caught her hiding under the table with a sharp object opening all the doors and eating most of her chocolate in one sitting. Yep, that was a long night, someone didn't want to go to sleep that evening, wonder why.

Trading Score
    43 (98%)

Well the youngest is upset with me again. She dosen't understand why her sister gets a chocolate every morning from the countdown calender and she dosen't. I had to remind her that last week when it started I caught her hiding under the table with a sharp object opening all the doors and eating most of her chocolate in one sitting. Yep, that was a long night, someone didn't want to go to sleep that evening, wonder why.

LOL thats funny!

Trading Score
    43 (98%)

Good morning ladies!

Im up , showered, now getting ready for work

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

yahoo! another year end coupon contest!...thanks!
    I'm back on mat leave...so I hope to be posting more again!...Hazel's a big sister (Feb/09/09) to Lauren (July/06/10)

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Awww... how young is your youngest one?
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdylan View Post
    Cute, I forgot about pottie training, now I remember it wasn't all fun haha

Here's my first story

My son was around 4 years old and I used to take him for a poutine and a pop when we were out and about, so we were sitting at a table in the restaurant waiting for the poutine when a lady came in wearing a fur coat, my son had never seen a fur coat and in his very loud 4 year old voice said "Mom, does she have a dog on her?" At which the lady turned beet red. So I patiently told him, no it's not a dog, it's some other kind of animal, So he said "What kind? Is it dead? So I explained that yes it was dead, so he said "Why is she wearing a dead animal? Thank God the waitress got there with his poutine, so my reply was "Eat your fries", and thank God he was more interested in his poutine than the dead animal the lady was wearing.
    This is funny! The words that come out of little ones' mouths!

They sure know how to put things into different perspective.
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

My two little ones are 3 and 5 and so opposite, the oldest wouldn't say poop with a mouth full, and the other would take off her diaper and announce it to the world.

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information