User Tag List

Page 67 of 182 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2721
Like Tree1021Likes

Thread: If there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I apologize in advance if this has already been covered, but there is no way I can free up enough time to go through 66 pages! I would love to have a separate area for hotel, attraction and travel deals. I am often looking for these types of posts and they are so often lost among all the store deals (which are completely awesome! - totally not complaining about those!).

Thanks!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c0nfluence View Post
    Hi everyone!

There is a little something bugging me about SC, and its my first complaint about the site so its not to say I don't love it!

There seem to be a lot of 'deals' on the front of smartcanucks (blog page) that are Ontario exclusive right now. 7 of 20 posts on the front page right now are for Ontario only... There are great deals in many other provinces in Canada right now (I can think of a few off the top of my head) that aren't being blogged. I know a lot of our userbase at SC are Ontario residents but it would be nice to see some offers elsewhere in the country posted on the front page as well.
    I've brought this up before - and true, lots of SCers are from Ontario - but then I think Ontario-only deals, or any province-specific deals should be posted in their local section.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

RE: Shaw ad on top of page.
    Don't get me wrong, I love Shaw, we use their services - but the moving thing is totally annoying!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Haha I agree, at first I was all "whaaat?" and then bleh, just ignore it, but silly things walking across my screen...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I've brought this up before - and true, lots of SCers are from Ontario - but then I think Ontario-only deals, or any province-specific deals should be posted in their local section.

I am also from ON but agree with that. I for one, do not like area specific deals. I see that posted here and other sites. If only a few area specific deals are found then I don't see a problem with them being in the daily/new freebies. However if there are a ton of area specific offers posted in the new freebies, I don't want to have to scroll through them. Example, I used to live in Toronto. I now live in the Niagara Region. There are tons of Toronto only offers and some are time limited. I don't want to have to scroll through a ton of those. My comment isn't just directed at this site with this, more specifically I guess but I think it does happen here too. Perhaps an area specific freebie section would be an idea.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jul 20th, 2013 at 01:30 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

doing a great job and i'm so happy i found this site. I've saved myself and my family lots of money..especially being a single mom has been very, very helpful. very grateful!!!!! to you all xo

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I'm not sure if you are still checking this thread but......

My beef is with the ignore function. If you add someone to your ignore list whenever someone quotes their idiocy it still appears. Is there a way to code it or something so that nothing written by them appears? It would make the ignore feature so much better.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I'd like to see a section for just the daily multi-person deals.

There's a tab with links to various places to go look for them, but (for example) there a bunch of them posted in the GTA thread every so often.

I don't have an issue with them *being* posted, I would just like to see them all put in to one area on SC. That way I'll know where to look for them, no matter who is providing them (Groupon, etc.), since some are great for gifts (I don't need to be in Toronto to enjoy them, I can buy them for my sister, etc.). Then the mods can move the posts from all over the site to that section, if need be.

Does that make sense?

edit: I would like to see them all added / moved to here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/sharing-group-buys-canada/ (now that I see that it exists!)
    Last edited by screamy; Sat, Jul 10th, 2010 at 12:29 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I'm not sure if you are still checking this thread but......

My beef is with the ignore function. If you add someone to your ignore list whenever someone quotes their idiocy it still appears. Is there a way to code it or something so that nothing written by them appears? It would make the ignore feature so much better.
    Ooooooo. Never knew we could ignore someone's posts!! lol Nice feature, tho!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I dont think so, since a lot of posts would never be seen then since theyd be in a local section and barely anyone would visit that. Theres so many deals that Ill never get but I just push on by them. I live in Ontario BUT rural oh well.
    Deals and flyers would go from being one of the most popular sections to barely being read.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I dont think so, since a lot of posts would never be seen then since theyd be in a local section and barely anyone would visit that. Theres so many deals that Ill never get but I just push on by them. I live in Ontario BUT rural oh well.
    Deals and flyers would go from being one of the most popular sections to barely being read.
    Then how about a sticky that tells SC to get their booties over to their local section to check for and post local deals only in their area.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

But like the CN Tower one, it should go in the Toronto forum in that case, but its more for tourists than locals
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Then how about a sticky that tells SC to get their booties over to their local section to check for and post local deals only in their area.
    Yes, after a while they would just know to check their local listings.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'd like to know just what would have to be done to get a member thrown off SC, or banned, or even chastised...

There have been some very icky incidents since this year began - not just the current one any readers might be thinking of - which have meant 'nice' members have stopped coming on SC, or are on less frequently, or just wary - because they don't like the bullying, stalking, etc. which has gone on.

Page 67 of 182 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread Information