User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

i love brags especially with pics or when they are brags about donating to womans shelters/foodbanks etc

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elliott_gyal View Post
    i love brags especially with pics or when they are brags about donating to womans shelters/foodbanks etc

same here

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There was a time last year when I was getting lots of thumbs down for my brags. Now I think it has stopped, or not! It's hard to tell. LOL

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm wondering why the thumbs-down is there at all? I think it would be nice if there was just a thumbs-up option. If someone doesn't like something, just move on.... or leave a comment.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Thumbs UP/Down is all about the deal and I think we do need it to rate the "deal" posted in the thread. I've said it before...its like the star rating system. You cant only have a 5 star option.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I only use the thumbs down if it's a scam or something I know to be wrong info etc.

If it's just something that I dont like or doesn't interest me, I just move on and forget about it.

Personally, I like having the thumbs down option. Maybe not on things like brags but for deals, contests, freebies, etc, I think it's a good idea.

Before Christmas I wanted to get some magazine subscriptions for gifts and there was a post about a subscription deal that I was considering, but then it got like 8 thumbs down in the 1st hour, so I started questioning it. Didn't take long to find out that it was a scam! Sure, I would have researched it without all he thumbs down's, but seeing them raised red s for me.

I think the trouble comes when you associate a prize (GC) for the # of thumbs up. Some people may just give thumbs down out of spite or so that certain people don't have a chance, which is just plain silly and mean IMHO.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I'm wondering why the thumbs-down is there at all? I think it would be nice if there was just a thumbs-up option. If someone doesn't like something, just move on.... or leave a comment.
    completely agree. if something is bad that is being posted (scam, etc) it can be reported to the mods and then be taken down. I think especially for the newbies who come here and repost something and get a bunch of thumbs down.. thats sad and probably would hurt there feelings? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

Personally, I like having the thumbs down option. Maybe not on things like brags but for deals, contests, freebies, etc, I think it's a good idea.

If its only for people to win gc's, then it should only be active in the sections that are eligible for the gc wins. As I understand (which could be totally wrong), but thumbs up is for the gc contest on sc for brags/deals/flyers.... So for someone to rate a contest or a freebie with either a thumbs up or thumbs down, would not really do anything? I dont even know if im making sense right now lol!!!

Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

As I understand (which could be totally wrong), but thumbs up is for the gc contest on sc for brags/deals/flyers.... So for someone to rate a contest or a freebie with either a thumbs up or thumbs down, would not really do anything? I dont even know if im making sense right now lol!!!
    Correct. And correct.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

you understood what i said? lol! sometimes my explainations tend to confuse ppl more than anything!!!

Belinda's Babblings

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

you understood what i said? lol! sometimes my explainations tend to confuse ppl more than anything!!!
    I speak your language somehow.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information