User Tag List

Page 916 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 914 915 916 917 918 926 966 1016 1416 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

thanks, I have some for tomorrow. It doesn't seem too hard to get them, lets hope they keep coming.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I found this in the discussion section of P&P's facebook page:

Topic: Wacked out leaders board for the Father's Day hunt

• Heather

Hmm, anyone else finding the leaders board totals wacky?
      I have claimed all the hunt words so far and I am sitting at
      Current Challenge Total : 2260 but the leader and a whole slew of others are at Current Challenge Total : 2305

about a week ago · Report
    • Points & Prizes
      Heather,

This is because of an issue with earlier value keywords totalling at 45 points not displaying properly. That issue was fixed, and they keywords have now been counted toward the hunt totals. However, if you had claimed the keywords before the glitch was fixed, it will not show up on the leader, but is displaying properly on our end. The hunt is not "rigged" and we have the proper information needed in our system to choose fair winners.

The Points & Prizes Team

last Friday · Report
    • Heather
      Perfect!
      Thanks for fixing the issue :D

on Wednesday · Report

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

manzervite, love the pics. I wish more people would post pics.
    Glad the pan is working out, I think I might get one next time (dinner looks good!).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Oh boy! Lots of new words.
    Thanks to everyone.
    Gee, that pan looks great, wish I had gotten one, but really glad for the pics and info on it. We'll al know for next time.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Thanx to cityguy for sharing latest prize addition. What’s odd is they didn’t reduce the amount of points on this prize? Maybe they found some more inventory or want to rid themselves of the item?
    Actually if I'd realized it was an old prize, I wouldn't have posted it -- that's why I skipped the knitting book earlier because I did remember that, unfortunately most of the books and workout DVDs blur together to me. I should have realized though, what with the way they keep pushing old inventory back to the top of the heap.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanx to cityguy for sharing latest prize addition. What’s odd is they didn’t reduce the amount of points on this prize? Maybe they found some more inventory or want to rid themselves of the item?
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    Actually if I'd realized it was an old prize, I wouldn't have posted it -- that's why I skipped the knitting book earlier because I did remember that, unfortunately most of the books and workout DVDs blur together to me. I should have realized though, what with the way they keep pushing old inventory back to the top of the heap.
    Please oh please don't misread me. I did not intend my comment to be a complaint about posting an 'old' prize especially because we have some newbies here who might not have been around when it was first available. I just thought it odd that P&P didn't lower the prize amount. Seemed like P&P was finding 'older' inventory and clearing house so I was just surprised they bumped it up without lowering value.

cityguy, you can repost prizes till the cows come home as far as I am concerned because you are a wonderfully valued contributor to this thread! You often make me smile, laugh with your postings as you add a humorous quip.

I always value prize postings because I've admitted it's my weakness as I never can seem to do it properly (image too big, no image at all, etc).
    Last edited by Noodge; Thu, Jun 16th, 2011 at 11:33 PM. Reason: have I mentioned I don't spell very well?

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

This week's code word is CUPBOARD for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 06/20/11.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post

And I also got another parcel from P&P today! The packaging was a bit squished but I'm not complaining. Take that Canada Post.

How come don't see this prize in the prize box? Anyway I placed an order for this. Thank you for posting.
    Last edited by xiangxiang; Fri, Jun 17th, 2011 at 12:02 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks for all the words!!
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND WIN FREE CASH/GIFTCARDS
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelliott3
    PM me if you have any questions!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thank you for all the new words!!!!! that knitting book looks cool!!!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please oh please don't misread me. I did not intend my comment to be a complaint about posting an 'old' prize especially because we have some newbies here who might not have been around when it was first available. I just thought it odd that P&P didn't lower the prize amount. Seemed like P&P was finding 'older' inventory and clearing house so I was just surprised they bumped it up without lowering value.

cityguy, you can repost prizes till the cows come home as far as I am concerned because you are a wonderfully valued contributor to this thread! You often make me smile, laugh with your postings as you add a humorous quip.

I always value prize postings because I've admitted it's my weakness as I never can seem to do it properly (image too big, no image at all, etc).
    No worries Noodge, I wasn't trying to defend against a perceived attack! Just saying that I don't like unwittingly helping P&P to rechurn their old prizes, lol. Not unless, as you said, they lowered the price to make it worth bringing to everyone's attention. For example, I picked up something recently that was by no means cheap, but when I saw it posted here for 40% less I was at least no longer on the fence.

Thanks again for all your contributions, and for taking the time to thank and recognize everyone's posts individually.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Thread Information