User Tag List

Page 68 of 103 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1545
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for truckerofbc's invitation. I'm a newbie and I can't wait to be there. See you guys tmrw.
    I'm a mama of 2 little monkeys, and they are the cutest monkeys of them all! ♥

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Just bringing the meeting info up to this page. Just to clarify, this meeting is our main meeting as usual. The "North Shore satellite meeting" discussion is on it's own thread by Biggette.
    --------------------

Next meeting:

Where: McDonald's @ 4400 Still Creek Drive, Burnaby.

When: Saturday, Feb. 12th, 11:00 AM. ***Smartsource coupon insert weekend!***

What: Coupons, coupons, coupons! Oh, and a nice little visit with some friends, new and old. First timers most welcome! Just show up if you want. Look for the tables with a million coupons. As per usual, I'll wear my white cap.

If you have some coupons to spare, bring them and be prepared to part with them. It's like a coupon pot luck. We just have a free for all, passing around our packs of coupons and everyone just helps themselves. We play nice and share. Go for second or third helpings later in the meeting. Don't put out coupons that you don't want to give away.

Here's a link to a map:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&biw...ed=0CBUQ8gEwAA

We've had five meetings at this location and it seems to work well. I got off at the Brentwood Town Centre Skytrain station and walked straight south. There are also some buses that can take you south on Willingdon from the Skytrain station. The approach to the restaurant is not that pedestrian oriented but just walk around to where you see all the cars parked. Nicely decked out restaurant as it is a head office for McDonald's. You'll think you're in the Chateau Whistler or something. Since our last meeting was so big (22 at last count) we were in the area just off the fireplace (upstairs) in an alcove. Just look for all the people swarming over a table of coupons!

I LUV FREE Stuff
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am going to miss this again ...I have planned it, till this morning something happen .
    If anybody need Smart Source (the whole copy or partial or certain coupon in it) / Red Plum from 2 weeks ago....Pls PM me. I assume there are not many people will take this insert in my complex but will know on Monday on recycling day. So far I have 3 sets, I will keep 1 so 2 extra to trade. I have lots of Red Plum that I was going to bring today.....PM me.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

.........missed it................didn't sleep much last night.........

...............till next time.............

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

thanks everyone for the coupons, I stopped at RCSS on the way home , and now have some new coupons to share next time ( lots of demo at the store)

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Darn I should have dropped by superstore too. Hmm maybe I'll swing by the one near my place, really close. Thanks again for the get together, slowly I'm picking it up, looking forward to saving. Nice to meet all of you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    thanks everyone for the coupons, I stopped at RCSS on the way home , and now have some new coupons to share next time ( lots of demo at the store)
    You are so lucky. You seem to be at the right place at the right time.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

pita bread, bread, tea, catelli pasta, the veggie dip , and dog food.
    Im going to the other RCSS tomorrow, maybe they will have something different

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It was a great meet up today. Have my coupons filed, ready to shop this week. Thanks to all for sharing

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you everyone, we had an awesome day. And thank you lattelady. Can't wait to meet you again.
    I'm a mama of 2 little monkeys, and they are the cutest monkeys of them all! ♥

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

your welcome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    pita bread, bread, tea, catelli pasta, the veggie dip , and dog food.
    Im going to the other RCSS tomorrow, maybe they will have something different
    RCSS coupons or manufacture's coupons?.........

stopped by Safeway yesterday, only 1 demostrator - Becel marg.....no coupons...when I asked, she said..."you don't need coupons; it's on sale".

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

RCSS had manufactures coupons , they have a lot of demo in store on the weekend , I will be going out shortly to see what there is today.

Sorry we missed you yesterday Barb, see you next time ?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

.............hope so.....................I'll bring lots of coupons to share..........

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Got tons of coupons, thanks everyone!!! including the new issue of smartsource , as well as some old redplums still with some good offers in them This is really nice idea, and thanks to all that contribute!
    Learn to use Swagbucks - easy - HERE
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Page 68 of 103 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread Information