User Tag List

Page 229 of 439 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamap.coupon View Post
    is there a way to manually enter the codes using my computer as oppose to my phone? There is a charge for every text/code you send into Pampers GTG...is there a way to avoid these fees?
    Definitely, go to http://en.giftstogrow.pampers.ca/index.html.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

is there a way to manually enter the codes using my computer as oppose to my phone? There is a charge for every text/code you send into Pampers GTG...is there a way to avoid these fees?
    I've never had any fees when texting codes. Also there is an app for android (probably iphone too) it shows you your total and shows the value of codes you enter.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mastersaver View Post
    I've never had any fees when texting codes. Also there is an app for android (probably iphone too) it shows you your total and shows the value of codes you enter.
    I think that the changes she meant is what you get if you don't have a texting plan on your phone.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bbygrl_76 View Post
    I have a tub of pampers sensitive thick wipes, no code found on it anywhere...so I called & their customer service is remarkable! Very friendly lady added points to my account and helped me update my address. I am impressed.
    So...I went to Walmart this week and bought a big box of wipes refills but went with the unscented Thick wipes this time..7x refill packs..(we are due anytime with our 2nd)
    when I opened them today guess what? NO POINTS again...very frustrating...I called and explained this just happened last week as well on a tub and they apologized and did tell me that they seem to be getting more calls on the thick unscented/sensitive wipes..there are alot with no codes. I'm thinking about switching to huggies.. They did give me the points on my account, but I had to wait a while on the phone for the representitive...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bbygrl_76 View Post
    I'm thinking about switching to huggies.. They did give me the points on my account, but I had to wait a while on the phone for the representitive...
    I bought two boxes of Huggies diapers last month and neither of them had codes inside, so it's not just Pampers!! They all make mistakes...I also contacted Huggies and they emailed me the points right away! It's not that big of deal! You should have just emailed them about it, you don't have to sit on the phone or talk to anyone!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleChilver View Post
    I bought two boxes of Huggies diapers last month and neither of them had codes inside, so it's not just Pampers!! They all make mistakes...I also contacted Huggies and they emailed me the points right away! It's not that big of deal! You should have just emailed them about it, you don't have to sit on the phone or talk to anyone!
    OOkkk.. I was just speaking of my experience...I do understand that everyone makes mistakes..I was just wondering if anyone else had a problem with the thick wipes not having codes... I believe its better to call and talk to someone live..in my opinion, then there is confusion...but thanks for your opinion on what I should have done....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    226 (100%)

I still need lots of points in order to redeem my DD's first X'mas present...
    if anyone has any Pampers codes for trade, please please please pm me

my trade list is here
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/freebie-bb/

if you don't see any coupons you want, I can offer you stamps!!!!
    Get 15% off Lostmyname personalized story book with your child's name in it (perfect as gifts too!)
    http://www.lostmy.name/friends/ho-yi-tong-2

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by aLixx* View Post
    Has anybody had any issues with cruisers tabs ripping? I bought a big box of the new 3 way fit cruisers and the side tabs seem to be ripping off like nothing. I've saved one of them and am thinking of sending it in. Just wondering if it was a bad batch or what?
    I had issues with the tabs ripping off as well - I sent them a quick e-mail and within a day they had replied with their apologies and sent me 2 coupons each for $10.00 off a box of diapers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by natneddie View Post
    I had issues with the tabs ripping off as well - I sent them a quick e-mail and within a day they had replied with their apologies and sent me 2 coupons each for $10.00 off a box of diapers.
    I've had the same problem from time to time over the last 4 years. Maybe i should send them a message.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

what is the equivalent of pampers codes to huggies codes?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by yvon View Post
    what is the equivalent of pampers codes to huggies codes?
    1 Huggies point =3 Pampers points

Each code has a different point value (point value is important, not the number of points).
    1 Pampers point = 1.2c
    1 Huggies point = 3.6c
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

What do you do if you don't know how many points the H or P code you have is?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Is it a new product Amberlab?
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

Amberlab, check there websites ... they will give you a break down of how many points you get on a product!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    I think it's Jay's Mom... knows how many points your code is worth just by the first few digits of a Pampers code. For example: PCGKK is a box of Size 6 Cruisers, 48 count (I think it's 48...!)

Edited to say: Now I'm not sure... I was checking my Points History, and I'm beginning to wonder if I dreamt all this!
    Last edited by hogama; Fri, Oct 28th, 2011 at 02:19 PM.

Thread Information