User Tag List

Page 249 of 358 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I ordered Cosmo because I refuse to pay $45 for a subscription, now that I know I can get it for free every year. I'm going to try to build up my pts again and try to redeem for Good Housekeeping...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    for those of you who redeemed some points for magazines which ones did you do it for ?
    i redeemed for seventeen for my niece before.
    she didn't really like it because all the stuff featured in the mag are only available in US.
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I got Cosmopolitan. LOVE IT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    for those of you who redeemed some points for magazines which ones did you do it for ?

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Holy smoly!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldnt believe what just happened! icoke owed me 1 McD $5 GC from before the strike. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago asking about it. I just received a phone call from an iCoke rep stating that the stock was depelted and they were reimbursing me the amount of points that i used! WoooooooHooooooo. Im happy about that. would have liked the McD GC but this is ok.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ugh wish they would get back to me about mine...still havent heard anything from them other than the auto message you get.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I'd like my at least my points back too... I'd almost settle for some sort of response other than the generic message. Do they have some sort of number to call or are you stuck waiting for a possible email response?
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I sent them an email at the Contact Us thingy.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Holy smoly!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldnt believe what just happened! icoke owed me 1 McD $5 GC from before the strike. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago asking about it. I just received a phone call from an iCoke rep stating that the stock was depelted and they were reimbursing me the amount of points that i used! WoooooooHooooooo. Im happy about that. would have liked the McD GC but this is ok.
    They did the same for me...I REALLY wish they hadn't called me at 8am though after I spent until close to 3am doing school work. I was not in the mood to be answering my cell phone at that ungodly hour so I'm pretty sure I sounded like I wanted to murder someone

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I'm looking for the $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes that were given away as prizes from iCoke for their previous contest.

I have Live Nation Concert Codes (see Signature), a couple iCoke PINS, SpreadTheRed Gift Cards, and others.

If you have one or some and weren't planning on using it, PM me, hopefully we can work something out. I believe they expire on December 31st (from the information included in the e-mail).

THANKS!
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hmm... it's so weird that people aren't getting responses, I have emailed icoke twice with issues and gotten a response with 48 hours.... seems like pretty selective answering which is not cool

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Have spent Points for 12 pack of diet coke, Great as they are through Websaver. This time did the Theater Ticket, figure it would be an Extra as a Christmas Gift for Oldest Grandson. 2-3 weeks, hopefully all should be here by then.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ugh wish they would get back to me about mine...still havent heard anything from them other than the auto message you get.
    Is there any way to check my History of things I've ordered from iCoke??? I'm almost 100% sure I ordered a McD's GC during the mailstrike, but I haven't rec'd it yet....

Thanks!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Has anyone used the Live Nation code from the last contest to order tickets? I ordered tickets weeks ago and it said that my request went through but I never got a confirmation email or anything. I emailed Coke and haven't heard anything.
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I got the Popular Mechanics subscription about 5 months ago...my husband LOVES it! It has already provided us with some very useful info (ie how to take care of your lawn mower, tips for your car).

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clarebear View Post
    Has anyone used the Live Nation code from the last contest to order tickets? I ordered tickets weeks ago and it said that my request went through but I never got a confirmation email or anything. I emailed Coke and haven't heard anything.
    They should email you a day or two before the concert with a confirmation code so you can pick the tickets up at will call the night of the concert.

Thread Information