User Tag List

Page 248 of 358 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Anyone know where I could get a pin without being in the country? I am currently overseas and just got an email saying if I don't enter a pin within 30 days, I'll lose my points. I thought I had entered a pin just before I left so this wouldn't happen but I guess I forgot since traveling was last minute. I won't be back till end of November. I even tried entering a pin from a different country but that didn't work. I also tried to get my partner to get one for me but he's in a remote camp far from civilization and all they have are Pepsi cans. I'm trying to save up my points so really don't want to spend it on something unnecessary but I guess I will if I have no other options. Any ideas anyone?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ribeena View Post
    Anyone know where I could get a pin without being in the country? I am currently overseas and just got an email saying if I don't enter a pin within 30 days, I'll lose my points. I thought I had entered a pin just before I left so this wouldn't happen but I guess I forgot since traveling was last minute. I won't be back till end of November. I even tried entering a pin from a different country but that didn't work. I also tried to get my partner to get one for me but he's in a remote camp far from civilization and all they have are Pepsi cans. I'm trying to save up my points so really don't want to spend it on something unnecessary but I guess I will if I have no other options. Any ideas anyone?
    pm'ed you.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I wonder if you order the nestea promo for 0 points, will it keep your account active? Otherwise i better find me a pin soon lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by ribeena View Post
    If I could find one, I will PM them to you...

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

A huge thank you to jandbby for sending me a pin. Out of the kindness of your heart, I can now keep my points. Much appreciated. And also a thank you to IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice for the thought. lisaglynn1983, free rewards will not be counted as a transaction to keep your points, I have tried that previously.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

for those of you who redeemed some points for magazines which ones did you do it for ?
    Last edited by cmontario; Sat, Oct 15th, 2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: spelling error :)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    for those of you who redeemed some points for magazines with ones did you do it for ?

Marie Claire and Cosmo (Cosmo sucks these days)

I'm making $5 a week in gift cards without breaking a sweat and I'm hooked; wanna join me and do the same? Register for your own Swagbucks account:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Luxor69

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    for those of you who redeemed some points for magazines with ones did you do it for ?
    Harper's Bazaar for me!
    Earn GC's, Prizes, and Cash by Surveys & Watching Videos - Just Minutes a Day!
    50 Superpoints Bonus if you use this link:
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/yq01i4

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

thank you

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Cosmo, Redbook & Good housekeeping here

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NewfieGirl69 View Post
    Cosmo, Redbook & Good housekeeping here

how is Good Housekeeping ? is it like Canadian living

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Re: magazines - oh, I made the mistake of ordering Cosmo, what a waste of points!
    I got Oprah (not worth it either); Redbook and Good Housekeeping (both excellent); Country Living (nice, but mostly decorating); Popular Mechanics (awesome!).

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Re: magazines - oh, I made the mistake of ordering Cosmo, what a waste of points!
    I got Oprah (not worth it either); Redbook and Good Housekeeping (both excellent); Country Living (nice, but mostly decorating); Popular Mechanics (awesome!).

thanks Natalka I ordered the Rebook haven't received it yet that was I think a couple of weeks ago but now i'm thinking of ordering Good Housekeeping (does it have coupons lol )

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I actually like GH better than Redbook. As for coupons, I think they have them, but don't notice since I don't do US shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

oppps spoke too soon,,, still waiting for my other pizza pizza card,, ordererd oct6

Thread Information