User Tag List

Page 381 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 481 881 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 20707
Like Tree1765Likes

Thread: SC Fake Twitter Thread!!!!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

supper is ready for bf to put in the oven! Boy I have done alot and its only 8am!! LOL
    Enjoying a Timmys and going to get ready for work

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Scrambled eggs or over easy?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

yawn!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

is up - too early to tell how today is going to be - anything will be better than yesterday!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Thanks! No more bump, so should be ok.

Last week I moved some furniture around, to properly clean behind it. Small bookshelves (12 inches by 12 inches & 3 ft high - 3 shelves), but they're still sitting in y living room, blocking my dining room table (tiny tho it is) & the thorough cleaning still isn't complete (I keep getting sidetracked with other things that come up). More hours in a day would be so nice.
    I hear ya! Need more hours for more shopping and SC!!!!

Hope your head is better! Ouch!

Had to laugh at the post to concentrate on your name and Andi T.....I always think in my head and it as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Scambled with cream cheese! Yum!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

MMmm... is the kitchen still open? 1 egg over easy with toast, plz....

I became a great-aunt again yesterday; my nephew and his wife had a little girl yesterday afternoon.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Good morning my fellow sc friends

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Hello twitters

Whats on today's plate, aside form breakfast? I would love some scrambled eggs if your still in the kitchen Patty

I'm trying to muster up some courage to go pay some bills & get a few more busy bones for the posse. I used to love shopping, now I absolutely hate it. I only go when I really have too. And I reallty have to today, I've been putting it off for days...At least it will be sunny out, yay!
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

I became a great-aunt again yesterday; my nephew and his wife had a little girl yesterday afternoon.
    Congrats Natalka!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Waiting for my dad to get back from his doc. appointment so I can go get the groceries.

Whatever I had at the beginning of the week I seem to have fought it off. FUnny enough I had fever, headache, neckache and coughing took 3 Tylenol on Monday broke the fever in 2 hours and all other symptoms have diminished or disappeared. Makes me wonder if I had a mild version of the flu because I rarely have a fever last time was 4 years ago.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Congrats Natalka!! That is exciting! My sis is due the end of November! Babies are so wonderful! I can't wait to be an aunt! Well I am shopping today and getting out of the house! Yippee!!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Congrats Natalka!!

That's great, Patty. I definately have the flu, and I can't break the initial symptoms. I've tried Tylenol, baths, everything under the sun.

Today I just have one whiny kid - that I can deal with, especially since I can reason with him.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Congrats Natalka!!

That's great, Patty. I definately have the flu, and I can't break the initial symptoms. I've tried Tylenol, baths, everything under the sun.

Today I just have one whiny kid - that I can deal with, especially since I can reason with him.
    awww that really sucks! I hope you feel waaay better soon! HUGS! I wish I could send chicken noodle soup through the mail! Drink lots of fluids and if you can get any rest-do it! I understand it must be hard with children but maybe you can get some rest hopefully. Where is your DH? can he take care of the kids while you rest? I hope you feel better!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I am feeling inspired to learn more about my past which is dutch. None of my relatives were even in Canada yet during the 2nd world war. It woudl be soo neat to learn more of my past and even other stories of people who went through the war in Holland. I think about it each year around this time of year but I can't ever manage to do much and it fizzles out-this year I intend to find out more! wish me luck!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

congrats how does it feel to be a great aunt when it was the first time that is
    i wonder when i get to be a great aunt my eldest niece is 15 so there is still time

Waiting for my dad to get back from his doc. appointment so I can go get the groceries.

Whatever I had at the beginning of the week I seem to have fought it off. FUnny enough I had fever, headache, neckache and coughing took 3 Tylenol on Monday broke the fever in 2 hours and all other symptoms have diminished or disappeared. Makes me wonder if I had a mild version of the flu because I rarely have a fever last time was 4 years ago.
    hope it doesnt come back! *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    Congrats Natalka!! That is exciting! My sis is due the end of November! Babies are so wonderful! I can't wait to be an aunt! Well I am shopping today and getting out of the house! Yippee!!
    congrats hun i love babies their sooooo cute and tiny and cuddly and and and just so great to have hehe + your cat is just adorable
    Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Congrats Natalka!!

awwww hope the whining doesnt go on for too long