User Tag List

Page 382 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 882 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 20707
Like Tree1765Likes

Thread: SC Fake Twitter Thread!!!!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

TD what have you been up to...you are no where to be found!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    well yesterday i went to a friends house the one that jus had a baby boy then on our way back ended up with getting hit with mother nature so i went to bed after i got home and got DH to buy me chocolate and lots of it aww the benefits of something i hate so im trying to catch up with all the things i have missed since all ill be doing is lying down on the couch today the joy of being able to be lazy (well once in a while that is )

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    awww that really sucks! I hope you feel waaay better soon! HUGS! I wish I could send chicken noodle soup through the mail! Drink lots of fluids and if you can get any rest-do it! I understand it must be hard with children but maybe you can get some rest hopefully. Where is your DH? can he take care of the kids while you rest? I hope you feel better!
    Thanks - rest in this house is hard to find - when one is napping, the other is up. It never fails. DH is working crazy long hours this week, so he's not around too much. Just as well, because then we won't fight like we have been lately.

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    I am feeling inspired to learn more about my past which is dutch. None of my relatives were even in Canada yet during the 2nd world war. It woudl be soo neat to learn more of my past and even other stories of people who went through the war in Holland. I think about it each year around this time of year but I can't ever manage to do much and it fizzles out-this year I intend to find out more! wish me luck!
    My mom's side is from Holland as well. My grandparents came over shortly after WWII. I know a couple of great aunts from Holland, but short of that, I don't know anyone. I'm not even sure that anyone has done a family tree for that side. Maybe one day that will be my ambition and goal, but for now I have my hands full!

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

Oh, TD - I hope his whining doesn't carry on forever as well. It's really irritating, and I have to be oh so nice and careful around him cause otherwise he'll just go off the deep end. I think he's feeling about as good as I am, so I can understand.

Hope everyone is having a great day
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thx for the baby great-niece wishes, feels like I had her myself, lol ... She'll be called Allyson Angela, though my sister isn't sure about the spelling of the first name yet. My sis is very honoured because her name is Angela.
    I fell kinda old because this is the 13th time for me! I'm the fifth kid in our family of six, so my three older siblings all have children with children now. Lots of my nieces and nephews are relatively close in age, so when babies came for them, they seemed to all come close together. This is just on my side of the family, too... one niece on my husband's side has three girls.
    My oldest sister (a different one than above) has three sons - and had her first two grandchildren within 10 days of each other, then the third a few weeks later. It's great for those cousins who are growing up close to each other.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

Oh, TD - I hope his whining doesn't carry on forever as well. It's really irritating, and I have to be oh so nice and careful around him cause otherwise he'll just go off the deep end. I think he's feeling about as good as I am, so I can understand.

Hope everyone is having a great day
    my sister in law is from holland we went there for their weding in 2000 and i really liked it the amsterdam international bazaar was the best + i had this donair at the bazaar and it was soooooo good and the sauce they used was different ugh cant wait till i sink my teeth in another one that is if i eve get a chance to go to holland again
    i know exactly what you mean its funny how i dont have any kids of my own yet i have learned so much with my nieces and nephews this one time my sister was having guests over for dinner and that was the day my neohew decided to be whiny and i mean WHINY he would cry over the smallest things and just want attention so i decided to go over to her place and take him out which worked i realized it is really hard for the mother when you have a child whining thank goodness the little guy isint like that all the time how is he with megan? i hope ther eis no jelousy and if there isint i hope it never happens cause then thats another problem for the mom

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

UGH, Ive been out all day trying to find a Christmas tree, there are none!

If there is one it costs $200, ya right im not paying that. So I got a rain check for a real nice one for $70 I hope they get some in at a zellers, I went to 3!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it is my moms birthday today, so im writing her a poem as a gift
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thx for the baby great-niece wishes, feels like I had her myself, lol ... She'll be called Allyson Angela, though my sister isn't sure about the spelling of the first name yet. My sis is very honoured because her name is Angela.
    I fell kinda old because this is the 13th time for me! I'm the fifth kid in our family of six, so my three older siblings all have children with children now. Lots of my nieces and nephews are relatively close in age, so when babies came for them, they seemed to all come close together. This is just on my side of the family, too... one niece on my husband's side has three girls.
    My oldest sister (a different one than above) has three sons - and had her first two grandchildren within 10 days of each other, then the third a few weeks later. It's great for those cousins who are growing up close to each other.
    i agree its nice to have family that are close age wise you tend to get a long better i am the fifth child in our family as well there are only 5 so im the youngest and i also have 13 nieces and nephews in total everybody except for me had someone around their age growing up meh oh well cant do anything to change that anymore :D and i sure aint complaining being the youngest is the best

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

soo many words.. so many pages

sombody, anybody, everybody stand up!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post

(post of the day!)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I agree, TD - I was 'the baby' for 10 years before my parents had their sixth kid (mom was 45), and he was a boy, so I always still was 'the baby girl' as my mom would call me!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

How wonderful to share your gift; she will LOVE it!
    Happy Birthday Mom of gryphon!!!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish_DeLight View Post
    my sister in law is from holland we went there for their weding in 2000 and i really liked it the amsterdam international bazaar was the best + i had this donair at the bazaar and it was soooooo good and the sauce they used was different ugh cant wait till i sink my teeth in another one that is if i eve get a chance to go to holland again
    i know exactly what you mean its funny how i dont have any kids of my own yet i have learned so much with my nieces and nephews this one time my sister was having guests over for dinner and that was the day my neohew decided to be whiny and i mean WHINY he would cry over the smallest things and just want attention so i decided to go over to her place and take him out which worked i realized it is really hard for the mother when you have a child whining thank goodness the little guy isint like that all the time how is he with megan? i hope ther eis no jelousy and if there isint i hope it never happens cause then thats another problem for the mom
    He was super jealous of Megan at the start, but he's been much better lately. He actually helps out a lot with her now (when he decides to listen to me), which is good. I give him little jobs to do which makes him feel real important. I always tell him I love him even when I'm upset with him. He isn't whiny all the time. He's mostly good, but I just think he's not feeling well either. He'll get over it, and he'll be my little angel again!

That's awful nice of you. I would love to get that as a gift from my kids one day (you know, when they have a full vocabulary ).

How old were your kids (to all you mommies out there) when they started to smile? If you can remember - I can't remember with my son, but Megan is starting to try to smile - she's also cooing at me now. Now is when I really start to feel like a mom to her - I'm getting some interaction with her - you know, some appreciation!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

again

so many words
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    I ban you all for not adhering to the twitter rules<o:p></o:p>
    short sentence, 150 characters or less, what”<o:p></o:p>

I am kidding in case you try to take legal action upon me.<o:p></o:p>
    :D<o:p></o:p>

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, trucks, I'm very guilty of breaking that rule.... I guess I just figured since it was 'fake' twitter, rules could be bent.
    But I'm not going to count characters, that's a waste of time. I'll just post on the other 'post anything' thread then.
    Ciao!