User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    187 (100%)

Yesterday while watching some really bad reality TV, I coupled my bad indulgence with an entire tub of Haagen Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream. Heaven!!!! I just could not stop! Later I checked the nutritional info... 350 calories, 24grams of fat.... per half cup and I think there are 3.5 servings total!!!! Spare me please, no need to add that up! Salad for the next 5 days!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My father makes fried baloney shaped flower is delicious and very bad at the same time! It also occasionally eats salted cod with a ton onion very fat!

Coupon junkie
    Trading Score
    64 (98%)

Crispy cream burger :p it was the best burger I ever ate

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Carrrro333 View Post
    My father makes fried baloney shaped flower is delicious and very bad at the same time! It also occasionally eats salted cod with a ton onion very fat!
    I'm thinking it's maybe a flower shaped baloney? The salt cod and onions isn't so bad, high in sodium, but as long as it's not smothered in butter...oh who am I kidding. Salt cod and onions, of COURSE it's smothered in butter! Or better yet, lard! LOL

I've gotta agree with the A&W onion rings and the buffets. I don't do either one very often (particularly since I started weight watchers last month!). But mmm!

Another one for me is the occasional donair - not a small one, if I'm having one I'm going all out. It's smothered in sauce and onions, and I feel disgusting afterwards. But it's delicious while I'm eating it! Donair egg rolls too, oh my!

My brother was visiting recently from LA, he wanted fried Maple Leaf bologna. That's expensive stuff, but he ate a big stack of it while he was here! He left a bit behind, my mom enjoyed it in a sandwich. The last bologna this household will see till he comes back next year!

And probably the worst is camping food. The night before, I wrap some potatoes in foil and put them up close to the fire, leave them there overnight. The next morning I fry up some bacon in a pan on my little single burner camp stove, pull the bacon out and slice up the potatoes and fry them in it. YUM!
    Last edited by Zonny; Tue, Oct 25th, 2011 at 08:12 PM.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

My unhealthy but super yummy food was mashed potato's with bacon and cheddar cheese, I refridgerated it until stiff and then rolled it into tater tot shape, dredged it in egg, seasoned breadcrumbs and then deep fried it till golden. They were sooooo yummy.

Zonny, my hubby had his jaw broken when he got suckerpunched from behind and was wired up, he lost 40 lbs, I totally sympathize......jaw being wired is horrible. He cut the wires one night in desperation and ordered pizza, but he couldn't eat it, his jaw was not healed and really weak.
    He went to emergency and told them he got sick LOL, got the wires back on.
    Last edited by gameprogirl; Tue, Oct 25th, 2011 at 08:16 PM.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am a baker and I made something last year that I can only call "A Heart Attack on A Plate". It was Momofuku Milk Bar's Crack Pie. It is a dessert that you can get at this restaurant called Milk Bar. The owner wrote a cookbook and included this recipe (which was the creation of their pastry chef). The sheer amount of eggs, cream, butter and sugar will make most of you faint:
    2 3/4 cups butter
    3 cups sugar
    8 egg yolks and 1 whole egg
    3/4 cup heavy cream

BTW, it's called Crack Pie because it's supposed to be as good as crack, but I'm sure not many people would try for a comparison. Look up the recipe on the internet if you are interested. I only made it once, best not to tempt fate.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post

Zonny, my hubby had his jaw broken when he got suckerpunched from behind and was wired up, he lost 40 lbs, I totally sympathize......jaw being wired is horrible. He cut the wires one night in desperation and ordered pizza, but he couldn't eat it, his jaw was not healed and really weak.
    He went to emergency and told them he got sick LOL, got the wires back on.
    gameprogirl, I can TOTALLY sympathize with your hubby! When I was about 16, I had orthodontic surgery to reposition my jaw and was wired shut, was supposed to be six weeks. I was stuck with strained soup and milkshakes, couldn't sip even pureed meat through my teeth.

I totally LOVE food, always have; I remember one night my Mom had made roast beef and fresh rolls for supper...I actually cried, but got my fix by sipping GRAVY through a straw, with a bit mashed potatoes in it.

I got the wires off early, my doc chopped them off for a reason I won't get into in a food thread. I was so excited, I could open my mouth a bit and put in something better than soup! Still took it easy, until I got to see my orthodontist. As soon as I got the OK, my mom and dad took me to Smitty's (nearest to the ortho's office) where I got a giant cheeseburger and fries. It was SOOO good. But OMG, I was SOOO sick!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I'm thinking it's maybe a flower shaped baloney? The salt cod and onions isn't so bad, high in sodium, but as long as it's not smothered in butter...oh who am I kidding. Salt cod and onions, of COURSE it's smothered in butter! Or better yet, lard! LOL
    Yes this is exactly as you write it. No, English is not my original language, so I am full of fault! You know what I mean with my salt cod and onions in lard! mmm ... I think I'll talk to my father ...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pork rinds.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

M&M meats buffalo chicken dip with Kettle Brand Sea Salt chips
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I had a Jr. Chicken burger from McDonalds on the way home from shopping.
    It was gone in literally a minute! lol
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    M&M meats buffalo chicken dip with Kettle Brand Sea Salt chips
    I made a buffalo chicken dip in my crock pot on Thursday for a potluck, it was easy, quick, and so good!

It had Franks Red Hot, cream cheese, chicken (called for canned but I don't do canned chicken, used baked chicken breast). Also called for blue cheese dressing and crumbled blue cheese, but I don't like moldy cheese, so I used ranch dressing and cheddar. I put it in my crock on low, cooked for two hours and it was all melty yummy goodness. We had tortilla chips and pita chips to dip in in, they practically scraped the crock clean.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I made a buffalo chicken dip in my crock pot on Thursday for a potluck, it was easy, quick, and so good!

It had Franks Red Hot, cream cheese, chicken (called for canned but I don't do canned chicken, used baked chicken breast). Also called for blue cheese dressing and crumbled blue cheese, but I don't like moldy cheese, so I used ranch dressing and cheddar. I put it in my crock on low, cooked for two hours and it was all melty yummy goodness. We had tortilla chips and pita chips to dip in in, they practically scraped the crock clean.

sounds heavenly
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

We made deep fried oreos tonight. I am not proud of this lol.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

I would have to say the worst thing for me that I have ever eaten is my dad's Fettuccini Alfredo that stuff is butter, cream, and parmesan cheese, ALOT of fat there but it is so yummy in so many ways mmmmm, My dad Actually calls it heart attack on a plate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information