User Tag List

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

http://www.gatherlittlebylittle.com/...cery-shopping/

Not sure if they are true for canada too.Didn't know about the brown eggs,how to make cooking spray and a few others,neat.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hmmm. Interesting read. Many of those make sense and I do most already--except, I wouldn't have thought to shake the water out of stuff. Now every time I go into the veggie aisle, I'll be frantically shaking the produce around. LOL.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Yeah I do most of those already too. If boneless skinless chicken is only a little more expensive than bone in skin on, I'll just buy the boneless because you are paying for the bones afterall! And to be honest I don't buy much fresh fruit because I already eat enough vegetables and it would probably go to waste. I buy tinned fruit packed in water, and I wanna slap every nutritionist or health expert who says "that's not healthy." Compared to a freaking bag of Doritos I think it's a pretty healthy alternative lol.

Shaking the water out of produce is a good idea. And have you ever noticed that red peppers (which just so happen to be outrageously priced most of the time) tend to still have the stems on them in the grocery store? Coincidence? Probably not. SNAP OFF THE STEM!! lol Don't PAY for it!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yeah I do most of those already too. If boneless skinless chicken is only a little more expensive than bone in skin on, I'll just buy the boneless because you are paying for the bones afterall! And to be honest I don't buy much fresh fruit because I already eat enough vegetables and it would probably go to waste. I buy tinned fruit packed in water, and I wanna slap every nutritionist or health expert who says "that's not healthy." Compared to a freaking bag of Doritos I think it's a pretty healthy alternative lol.

Shaking the water out of produce is a good idea. And have you ever noticed that red peppers (which just so happen to be outrageously priced most of the time) tend to still have the stems on them in the grocery store? Coincidence? Probably not. SNAP OFF THE STEM!! lol Don't PAY for it!
    About to read article... but wanna comment first, lol.

I do shake the water out of produce!! I always think of a local restraunt... which I'm sure the same, or similar, restraunts have elsewhere... a buffet sort of table with rice, noodles, meat, veggies, sauce, etc... and then it's stirfried by the cooks... and what you pay is the WEIGHT of the food. People will be shocked to see how expensive theirs is........... while their bowl is full of sauce/meats. Funny how many ppl DON'T put the two together, lol. Not that the water in the produce is THAT much of a diff, but same idea. hehe

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

non fat dry milk for drinking........*gags*

I don't need a shelf life, we drink at least 2 gallons a week.
    gone shopping!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I like buying a container of plain yogurt and then mixing individual servings with strawberry or raspberry jam.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I buy tinned fruit packed in water, and I wanna slap every nutritionist or health expert who says "that's not healthy." Compared to a freaking bag of Doritos I think it's a pretty healthy alternative lol.

And have you ever noticed that red peppers (which just so happen to be outrageously priced most of the time) tend to still have the stems on them in the grocery store? Coincidence? Probably not. SNAP OFF THE STEM!! lol Don't PAY for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSparkyGirl View Post
    non fat dry milk for drinking........*gags*

I don't need a shelf life, we drink at least 2 gallons a week.

Thread Information