User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Very happy today to get my mail...my SPC VIP card came from the LouLou magazine offer! I'm so excited...this is my first SPC since I was a student and I didn't even use it much in those days. Well, I'm registering it tomorrow and planning my first shop to Zellers and a few other places listed. Can't wait!!! This card will pay for itself two or three transactions...oh more savings for me. I really should to that savings/coupon ticker thing...maybe i'll do one starting in September or December (Dec will be my 1 year anniversary with Smartcanucks! )

So now the unbrag--my brandsaver coupons came but one of the key ones is not in the set. It's the "Save $5 wub 2" products from a list of specified products. I can't recall the list but who cares...my coupon isn't in there!!!! I'm so disappointed. Earlier today in another thread I saw some posts about some people getting it and others not. I know the coupon was listed for a limited time but I was pretty near front of the line on ordering in so I'm not sure what happened. And I would have loved to have had it for this weekend's bonus redemption at Shoppers Drug Mart. Oh well! I think I'll email them and see what's up.
    This thread is currently associated with: Lou Lou Magazine, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, SPC Student Price Card, Zellers

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Yeah, I don't think I'm getting mine either:-(
    Also, today I went to Zellers to PM St.Ives scrub and use my SPC card but I forgot to use my SPC, lol, I still saved $2 off the regular price but I would have saved another 75c (I bought shave gel too) if I had used it! Oh well...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I didn't get that coupon either, not impressed!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Aww.

Ya win some, ya lose some! <--- that statement gets me thru some tough times.

I got my VIP SPC today, too! But I registered the moment I got back into the house... and once daughter was up from her nap... we had corn on the cob, then zipped over to Zellers. Oh, what an annoyance shopping with kids can be, lol.

Have a great night!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Don't give up hope! My paws are still crossed

Happy shopping with your spc!
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

didn't get mine either

yay for you SPC card!

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Didn't get mine yet either or my SPC VIP...was told in an email I won't get my SPC VIP card until mid September

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I just got mine too today. The envelope says from Rogers didn't expect it was for my SPC card!!! Soooo happy today. My very first SPC card here I come.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $avvy$hopper View Post
    So now the unbrag--my brandsaver coupons came but one of the key ones is not in the set. It's the "Save $5 wub 2" products from a list of specified products. I can't recall the list but who cares...my coupon isn't in there!!!! I'm so disappointed. Earlier today in another thread I saw some posts about some people getting it and others not. I know the coupon was listed for a limited time but I was pretty near front of the line on ordering in so I'm not sure what happened. And I would have loved to have had it for this weekend's bonus redemption at Shoppers Drug Mart. Oh well! I think I'll email them and see what's up.
    I didn't get that coupon either! I ordered it too as soon as I saw it posted on SC. Kind of disappointed. I received the other brandsaver coupons I ordered yesterday....strange.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Mine didn't come either!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

awww, that sucks about the coupon not coming.

Gheesh. I have to admit that I probably wouldn't notice if a coupon was missing like that. I should pay more attention to these things, it's just that I order them and forget them till they come in the mail, often 2 or 3 weeks later. By then, I've gotten distracted by other shiny things and forgotten I'd even ordered coupons so I'm pleasantly surprised when I open the envelope. lol.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    20 (95%)

I got my brandsaver coupons yesterday but not the save 5 wub 2, I have no idea what happened. Still waiting for my spv vip card hopefully today!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

still waiting for both coupies and spc

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

My brandsaver coupons came yesterday but I was missing that coupon too

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No SPC, no $5 coupon for me. I got LOULOU magazine that looked as at least 10 people already read it before me. What a stupid magazine it is! There is no way I would subscribe without the SPC VIP offer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information