User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

congrats
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Congratulations!It's a big commitment,so of course it's possible to be nervous and excited at the same time!I almost had a nervous breakdown buying this house Heck, sometimes I still get the whatthehell'dIgetmyselfintos.
    Do you really mean you have no furniture or housewares?OMG!That can really add up fast-before you buy a lot of stuff ask yourself what kind of decor you want/like and what you really need to get settled.
    Join freecycle if you haven't already,and post an ad explaining the situation-you might get offered stuff that isn't really "you",but if it gets you settled it's a start.You can always upgrade later,and the first year in a new home always seems to cost more than expected somehow.
    Ask/tell everyone you know your good news and(obliquely of course)mention that you're starting from scratch-it's amazing what people have gathering dust that they'll give away to the right person
    Also,you can usually score houseware cheapies/freebies at garage sales-if you go at the end of the last day.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi Maddie! - The Surplus store on Keil right across from Home Hardware is going out of business and have 25%-50% off everything this weekend! They have anything you can name in there - just have to have a little time to nose around! Congratulations! on your home - very exciting!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

congrats - my son bought a house last year- they took some gently used items from us and her parents- that helps too

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Congrats!! That's so exciting for you! You should post in the local section to see if others have any ideas on where to get stuff (aside from kijiji!)
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

There are usually a lot of garage sales in September. You may want to look for things there!

Congratulations!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Congrats. I can't even imagine how exciting this is for you. If you have moved into a new area you can contact the welcome wagon. They will come with usually a variety of things including gift certificates from the area.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    45 (96%)

congratulations!! I can't wait to buy our 1st hours either this is a reminder to keep saving!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Now remember.....a little salt in your doorways to keep bad things away...!!
    Congratulations...!!!!!!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

COngraTs!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm not sure if you went with a bank or a broker, but my broker gave us a certificate to use at THE BRICK (as long as we have this certificate we can keep getting deals). And this certificate allows us to get items at "cost plus" I'm not sure exactly what it works out to, but it is a significant discount.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information