User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wy did you choose your sig and what, if the case maybe, meaning does it have?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The pic. is a a drawing I had done of Kiera when we were in Old Montreal this summer as is my avatar one of Kevin. I used to have a saying written there but now I can't remember what is was. LOL

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine is some shelter cats but I change it quite a bit so
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

The lips are the logo from the rocky horror picture show
    the saying ''Dont dream it, Be it." is also a quote from the movie but i feel its very strong because its true, you should live life to the fullest.
    annd finally
    the advertisement for the 35th anniversary of RHPS convention in LA which im attending this month and im super excited for!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

I had asked The Tick to do up a siggy for me, and I loved it right off the bat. I think since my avatar was the guineapig, that's where she came up with the little mouse. No matter which way, I just loved it and knew I was unable to do it, and to this day, thank The Tick very much for it.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

My sig & avatar are pics of the roommates, cause, well, they're a huge part of my life. Going to have to take some new pics & change it soon.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    The pic. is a a drawing I had done of Kiera when we were in Old Montreal this summer as is my avatar one of Kevin. I used to have a saying written there but now I can't remember what is was. LOL
    I believe it was "you can never have to many cats..or husbands" hahaha

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I like to change my siggy every once in awhile...the cat one I found on a website and it made me laugh!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Mine is a tribute to the verbal prowess of the greatest world leader of our time.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ticker to our wedding date, so excited!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine is a quote from the graphic novel Batman : the killing joke, and is part of a speech the joker says to batman.

here it is in its entirety

"So... I see you received the free ticket I sent you. I'm glad. I did so want you to be here. You see it doesn't matter if you catch me and send me back to the asylum... Gordon's been driven mad. I've proved my point. I've demonstrated there's no difference between me and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed. Why else would you dress up as a flying rat? You had a bad day, and it drove you as crazy as everybody else... Only you won't admit it! You have to keep pretending that life makes sense, that there's some point to all this struggling! God you make me want to puke. I mean, what is it with you? What made you what you are? Girlfriend killed by the mob, maybe? Brother carved up by some mugger? Something like that, I bet. Something like that... Something like that happened to me, you know. I... I'm not exactly sure what it was. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! Ha ha ha! But my point is... My point is, I went crazy. When I saw what a black, awful joke the world was, I went crazy as a coot! I admit it! Why can't you? I mean, you're not unintelligent! You must see the reality of the situation. Do you know how many times we've come close to world war three over a flock of geese on a computer screen? Do you know what triggered the last world war? An argument over how many telegraph poles Germany owed its war debt creditors! Telegraph poles! Ha ha ha ha HA! It's all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

^^ That's a nice piece of writing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

alan moore is a good writer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have two other sigs I sometimes use

this is one of them

"The Jew — is the symbol of eternity. ... He is the one who for so long had guarded the prophetic message and transmitted it to all mankind. A people such as this can never disappear. The Jew is eternal. He is the embodiment of eternity.

its a quote from a wrok by Tolstoy

What is the Jew?...What kind of unique creature is this whom all the rulers of all the nations of the world have disgraced and crushed and expelled and destroyed; persecuted, burned and drowned, and who, despite their anger and their fury, continues to live and to flourish. What is this Jew whom they have never succeeded in enticing with all the enticements in the world, whose oppressors and persecutors only suggested that he deny (and disown) his religion and cast aside the faithfulness of his ancestors?!
    "The Jew — is the symbol of eternity. ... He is the one who for so long had guarded the prophetic message and transmitted it to all mankind. A people such as this can never disappear. The Jew is eternal. He is the embodiment of eternity.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

here is the other

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information