User Tag List

Page 1066 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 66 566 966 1016 1056 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1076 1116 1166 1566 2066 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yay thanks thetick

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I was wondering should I include a cover letter too?!?! idk if it should be included or if it should be left out since I don't know where I will be applying to so I can't really address it to anyone, but yet it has some important info about me that my resume doesn't have so I am torn between printing those out to include with my resume or leaving them out...
    GL with your job hunt. I would suggest doing up a generic cover letter that would cover many job options and just address it to the Human Resources Manager. When you pass in yhour resume at the various booths if you can find out if they are managers or just workers, and if they are managers, introduce yourself and if not sure what their company is all about ask them - show an interest in them and their company and they may show an interest in you.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok thanks will do up a generic cover letter to then later on to attach to the resumes, one of my friends said not to but then i think it leaves out all the important stuff like when I am available for them to call me and all the other skills that they may be looking for that dont show up in my resume

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ok thanks will do up a generic cover letter to then later on to attach to the resumes, one of my friends said not to but then i think it leaves out all the important stuff like when I am available for them to call me and all the other skills that they may be looking for that dont show up in my resume
    And include in your letter - 1. that you enjoy the challenge of learning new skills - 2. be sure to thank them for taking the time to consider your application for employment and that yhou look forward to the opportunity to meet with them to discuss employment options within their organization

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok! I think I may have that already in there will hav eto check when I go fix it up later

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (2 members and 9 guests)

Who's the peeping toms? You guys wanna come in and play or you gonna just watch?
    watchoo care? your title should be SC Exhibitionist

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you for the new words

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

thanks for the word thetick, tried to give rep but i have to pas sit around..just got back fro docs got a prescrip..hope it kicks in soon, as thsi is the worst pain ive had in a long time

good luck with job hunt rose!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    I can go back on showtime and use on demand at anytime to watch the show. However sometimes it's on there earlier , sometimes later. That king is hot. WOHOOOAHHHHH. Anyhoo moving on, LOL. My frigging remote broke again, cheap SOB, and now i can't get the damn thing sleected so I will have to wait errrrrrrr.
    sorry, working backwards thru posts..someone kept me on phone allafter noon, HARRUMPH, now i can't get caught up

aph: were u using the remote..incorrectly?

rose: good luck on the jobhunt!!!! did you get a written letter of recommendation from boo?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    OK all I know I am brain dead today, but you would think I could remember how to change my siggy? No now I have no siggy just code.

So if someone could remind how to do it, that would be great. I want to put my old one back on and it is sitting in an album here is SC. So how do I get it to work???

Thanks.

PS - That will teach me to change things.
    ok, your still stuck huh? we'll do it one time. if it doesn't work, then we have to take you out back...and well..um..let your imagination runwild

1. go to your photo that you want to use in your SC album. right click. select properties. copy the url.
    2. go to user cpp>>edit signature
    3. del everything in the signature box.--to get rid of the [sigpic][sigpic]
    4. paste the url you copied under OPTION 1.
    5. PREVIEW, AND SAVE.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

feeling any better NS?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    NS - I have one of those machines, but its too new for me to comment on how well the meat is protected long term. I'll say it does save space in freezer, suck out the air and compresses into neat tight package. I'll let you know after a year what I think! I still swear by the freezer wrapping. Oh I did try some cooked meals using the machine, I'll let you know how that works out when i crack one open!
    I am really interested in one of those machines too. I would love to hear how yours works out for you. I like to by my meat in bulk too and have thought that sealing it and freezing it like this may be good.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

new prizes up at P&P, nothing I want though

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    feeling any better NS?
    i'm fine, worried about you tho?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

kekes, nevermind! those machines suck. send it down to me, i'll um..dispose of it for you!

Thread Information