User Tag List

Page 1320 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 320 820 1220 1270 1310 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1330 1370 1420 1820 2320 ... LastLast
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 38027
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ohh and i need the musically inclined people to help me out here ok so i am auditioning for a broadway show they want only vocalists to fill a chorus and there are a few solo parts it says its a professional show so i know my shot at getting a solo is sooo out since the only training i have is level one vocals at college so figure chorus or nothing for me is the best bet when they do casting so should i tell them when i call tomorrow to book an audition that i want a part in chorus if they dont ask or should i only tell them what if they ask?
    Not particularly musically inclined, but do have friends who've gone to auditions (did a couple myself years ago on a lark - not for me).

The best policy is one of don't ask, don't tell. The last thing you want the casting director to do is think. If they ask questions, be honest (it will come back to bite you if you aren't), but don't volunteer info. You want them to think of you as a clean slate, you don't want them to have preconceived ideas about your abilities.
    You could have tons of school/experience & have a bad audition, or be a complete novice & do well.

A good casting director will do the audition then cast the person in the role best suited for them.

& break a leg!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks but its not for a part they have already cast the main stuff they just need a chorus and a few special people to do solos i guess but im calling them tomorrow for sure LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rose.. if they say anything at all when you phone to book an audition, which they probably won't... just say that you are "Open to any role". That is what they typically like to hear, it makes you sound flexible and ready to do whatever is needed. And like Andit said, when you go for the actual audition, don't mention anything about your experience unless specifically asked, that info isn't really neccessary for them to judge your audition

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok cool thanks
    should i bring my acting resume in case they ask for it???

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

ok question..sine this is usually the one where someone is..lol..i downloaded a game, which enlarged everything on computer, but when i went to resolution that doesnt seem to be what it is..right now its small but if I go higher its to big, is there another way to get the size back to original

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What game is it, Haunish?

Rose, bring it with you, just in case they ask for something... and you really need some headshots too, girl! It always looks good if you hand them a headshot or two.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Petite - good for you!! I'm glad that there are people out there to take care of the vets. I am currently looking into doing something like that as well. They don't get enough appreciation as far as I'm concerned.

Amy - winter coats are good, and nice fitting ones are even better. It's important to remember to take care of yourself and not just your family. What I always say is "a happy mommy is a happy family"! I take one morning each weekend and spend time by myself. I always go out of the house to spend my time alone as well, jsut so I get out and about. That's how I take care of mommy ... get away to recharge, and I find it works each and every weekend

I am packing it in early again tonight ... need to get rest and heal my back. I have never been this sore in my life - not even giving natural birth to a 10lb 3.5oz baby!! Everyone have a great evening!
    that's a good price for a half decent coat. i bought a down filled one at sears on sale for $80. i still have it. it's awesome.

BG: we got something else in common. BIG BABIES! lol. ryan was 11lb 0 oz. (thank god c-sec). anyway, the dr nicknamed him "lil moose" so that name stuck. but i can't upload lil moose's first xmas to that stupid oral b contest..grr!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

omg $$$wise. I GOT MINE TOO!!!

AND LOOKEE, I DID NOT KNOW THIS:

if you dont' want to spend it right away, you can claim the gc and they'll add it to your account balance to use later!

omg omg omg!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T, check out some of our sc'ers smurf, goth and mafia names.

CHECK OUT HAUNISH'S! OMG TO FOOKING FUNNY!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/56147-f...f-name-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ok cool thanks
    should i bring my acting resume in case they ask for it???
    Rose - you should ALWAYS have your resume and shots with you!!! Opportunites pop up at the strangest times in the most unlikely places .......

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I entered one doggie pic but it's not up yet

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

i sleep really long and deep it must of been my temper tantrum. it is a really nice day which is great i can just enjoy it. i am finished my christmas prep. only laundry for me today and you guys. my housework is done too.
    i hope you all have a good day. my grandfather had an expression for when i had a tantrum or aches and pains: its just the badness coming out of her she will be all right in a little while.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    OMG did you say 10lb 3.5oz baby that's a not a newborn there! yikes for that I woulda had to have drugs! Didn't have anything with ds but lol he was only 6lb 15oz and didn't give me time to have anything if I'd wanted it lol. Went into labor at midnight had him at 3:30am had just started to really hurt and there he was! dd took a bit longer 6 hours but she was only 7lb. I feel for you good grief can't imagine a baby that big. DH was over 9lb and his momma is just a tiny lil thing, thought that was bad.

Andi thanks for putting my Mollie's link up lol I couldn't see any pics when I added hers.
    I didn't have a choice .... by the time he decided he was coming, it was pretty much over. Hard labour for 3.5 hours, pushing for 1/2 hour. By the time I really wanted anything, I was already pushing

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    OMG Babygonner, I can totally relate to that, my youngest was 10lb 2oz, and after they broke my water she came in one push.. poor thing was so black and blue in the face for a week, she looked terrible! I'm a little worried about how sore you still are, do you have a ton of bruising too?

Petite, of course they treat you well, from all the descriptions you give.. you treat them well all year long!

Uh oh, a little voice is calling me.. Older DD is having trouble sleeping the past couple nights, I think she's a little too excited about Christmas!
    I pushed for a while, but he had no bruising at all. He didn't look like a newborn at all (no wrinkles or redness). Had a little bit of a cone, but not too much. I really feel for the ladies who go through hours and hours and days of labour. If it had of gone on any longer, I would have had something.

No bruising ... just a really badly aligned spine right now. It's not even really muscle pain ... just back pain. Have an appointment at the dreaded chiropractor for Monday am.

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    BG: we got something else in common. BIG BABIES! lol. ryan was 11lb 0 oz. (thank god c-sec). anyway, the dr nicknamed him "lil moose" so that name stuck. but i can't upload lil moose's first xmas to that stupid oral b contest..grr!
    Big babies are really unusual for my family, so it was a big surprise when he was so big. I had a dream the other night that I had a little girl (well, not so little) that was over 11lbs at birth. Last time I had a dream like that I was prego with Tyler ....................

Well, off to town. Today is my day alone, so I am going BARGAIN SHOPPING!!!! Yep, I'm going brave the crazy crowds, but I'm going to act just as stupid as everyone else. I'll be back later.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

***BORROWED***
    rest of 150s

brandy
    dixiechicks
    endofyear
    jordansparks
    kingsofleon
    madonna
    nellyfurtado

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Good Morning you wonderful people.... the snow finally stopped
    coming down. With such a storm yesterday, the roads appear
    to be fairly clear. Ugh have to inch my way to the Mall; hubby
    & I had pics done at Sears. They looked ok on the screen; now
    must see if they performed a miracle on 'me' lol.

Have lots of recipes for Christmas baking but seem to do the same
    favorite ones every year. I'll post some in the recipe thread.

Hope you all have a great day!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Thread Information