User Tag List

Page 1343 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 343 843 1243 1293 1333 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1353 1393 1443 1843 2343 ... LastLast
Results 20,131 to 20,145 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awwww thank you! He's just so precious Well my sister added me as a friend on Facebook so I was able to see more pictures of my little nephew!

Here's another one!

Quote Originally Posted by zoodle View Post
    he is just soooooooooo cute
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

He's adorable!!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

awwwww so adorable

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks guys He is precious

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Your little nephew is sooooo cute Auntie Tina - hope you are will be able to reconnect with your sister so that nephew of yours can meet his wonderful aunt

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awwwww thank you Leftie I sure hope so too I would love to hold him

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

really likes the RISK game, but it blows. man, i can't figure out the instructions for nothing. anyone play risk? like when he attacks my territorie, he has the option to keep battling right? so then after he invades me he can go on and battle another terrirotry? it's like i never get a chance!

or am i reading the rules wrong?
    I am not so hot at Risk, and I haven't played it since i was a teenager, but I found this website with simplified rules, maybe this can clear it up a bit?
    http://www.indepthinfo.com/risk/rules-outline.shtml

Hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    we had a good christmas, but I am little upset at moment, my mom lives in states, she is always the first person to call christmas morning, her and my dd are very close. But I havent heard from her yet, no answer at her house, or my sistrs ho lives down there as well. My father hasnt heard from her as well. All we know is they had early christmas on xmas eve, and stayed up late, but now nothing, so am doing my darndest to find her..dd is getting upset she hasnt phoned, so am hoping nothing happened..
    Haunish, I'm sorry your Mom made you worry, then acted wierd. I find that Christmas brings out the wierd in people sometimes. Maybe she was feeling depressed or something? My Mom always got really wierd on Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Wow - you're active. I tried reading the first few and last few messages to get a sense of this and I'm still baffled.

1. Do you get rewards? If so what are they ?
    2. How long does it take - it looks like you skim a newsletter to share with the community, learn from others, type in code words get points.

Some words are 250 pts .... one person said you need 20,000 so that's 80 words.

I get the feeling this is "fun" from the posts and the fact that many of you have become online friends/friendly.

5 words per hour I saw as a limit - but how many words available in a week.

If there is a "newbie" FAQ - please point me at it.

Thanks
    Darlene (aka Giving-Small)
    Hey Darlene!
    I think everyone has given a pretty good wrap-up of how we get words to earn points. We all share our words here, and I am in charge of the "Wiki" article where I collect them all off this message board and put them up in a nice list. I update it at least once a day, and I always remove expired ones. Start with the soonest expiring words, and work your way up.
    The link to the wiki is in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Awwww thank you! He's just so precious Well my sister added me as a friend on Facebook so I was able to see more pictures of my little nephew!
    PF! It seems kinda promising that she added you at least! Hopefully you'll get to see him.. he's an angel

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi everyone.. I just popped in for a min.. Have my 21 yr old here and the 13 month old grandbaby. Hope everyone had a great Christmas... Ours was good... I wont be on much as we have to get ready to make that 10 hour trip to take them back up north..

Rose thanks for the gift.

Welcome to the new ones..

Congrats to the ones with new little ones..

Get well to the ill ones..

And I am sure I am forgetting someone or some.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Am so glad everyone had a nice Christmas. Sorry about your mother haunish, that was strange alright. Hope all is well. Had a wonderful Christmas here. Talk to you all tomorrow, falling asleep here. Welcome Darlene! Posted a xmas album also

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post

Here's another one!
    omg. nobuddy can top a christmas present like that! wat a sweeeeeeeeeetie!! i luv this pic. wondering what he's dreaming about?

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    well got hold of my mom, she pretty much just decided not to call, not really nice, but whatever, so was a weird phone call, but at least know she is all right
    you were talking to her xmas eve? so i guess she figures that was your call? weird yup. but as they get older, mom's get weirder.

so wth didn't she answer the phone.? give her heck haunish. she had us all worried!

harley: lol. what an age difference eh? well least the 21 year old should be able to help out with the baby. maybe?
    Last edited by NSangel; Sat, Dec 27th, 2008 at 05:06 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all, sounds like everyone had a great Christmas. I know I certainly ate too much & to top it off, tomorrow is my hubby's birthday so I have to cook him his favorite meal. (oh no, more rich food).

PF that really does sound encouraging about your sister. We will pray that her heart is softened & you will get to see your little nephew soon.

Haunish, glad your mother is ok, & everyone is right-- the holidays can tend to play on your emotions. Maybe you should give her another call just to talk.

Harley, you are going to be worn out girl with all that traveling, but of course families are certainly worth it.

Rose, hope you are feeling much better.

Welcome Darlene, enjoy your stay.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

i think we are all blessed in our own way. no matter how crazy christmas was at times i am glad i had you guys to come back to, a great present. thanks all.the baby is beautiful tina. our families can be pains in the but we love them.on a serious note i made it through christmas without a death in the family, for those who are dealing with that many hugs and kisses from me. lots of good wishes from my home to yours and best wishes in the new year.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good Christmas.

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I have been sick and I am at my parent's place, so I haven't had the time to get on.

Santa was good to me, and he spoiled the kids.

I dought that I will ever get the time to read all the missing posts, so I hope everyone is feeling well and had a good Christmas.

See you all in the new year.

<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

so off to christmas with the in laws today...dh is already makin sure he can make a clen getaway, as it always turns into a whos doing better then between the other siblings.Hoping this year is calm.

The thing with my mom, was i hadnt talked to her yet, my dad did who lives quite aways from me. So in the end she still didnt talk to my dd, who is bummed and wrote her a letter. I think my mom was just upset at me and just didnt phone for that reason.

By the way Tina he is so adorable!!!! My dh and i are honourary aunt and uncle to our friends baby(they have no siblings) I love babies, dont want any more, just love them..lol

Hope everyone has a good day!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

He's cute, petitfemme.

Haunish, that's odd but at least you were able to get a hold of her.

Looks like we're getting another big snowstorm. That's three in about two weeks.

Thread Information