User Tag List

Page 1451 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 451 951 1351 1401 1441 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1461 1501 1551 1951 2451 ... LastLast
Results 21,751 to 21,765 of 38027
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kekes - so sorry about your loss. The loss of a furry friend is so hard on us and on the other animals in the house.

Rose - congratulations on getting the part. It might not be the one that you had your heart set on, but you made it...you are in...bravo.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smb127
    huanish - I had a bird once, but I was afriad of it. I told the DD if 4H did bunnies she could have one.

I dated a fellow once who was terrified of my cockatiel...& she hated him. Little did I know then that her opinion of him proved right. I learned to trust her judgement after that.

I dated a fellow once who was terrified of my cockatiel...& she hated him. Little did I know then that her opinion of him proved right. I learned to trust her judgement after that.

And just what are you trying to say here???? I is real nice (as long as you arn't my EX or his piece of trash) LOL

I am afraid of birds, because they used to dive boom my parents place. Dad would leave peanuts for the squairs and the birds would fight for them. Freaked me out!!
    Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    another off topic question:

i want to start buying 2 gift cards a month to save for next christmas..do they expire or will they still be good at christmas, was thinking some at walmart and some at grocery store.
    They are suposed to be good forever now, but you should make sure. If the gift card is to a mall and not an individual store I thnk the rules are different.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i thought of one haunish! this is one i want SO BAD.

A PET SKUNK!!! no kidding. i guess they are amazing pets. like cats but look different. and they're deskunked. litterbox trainable, and i din't know this til i pet one, they are amazingly soft!

my next pet is a skunk for sure.

and it will keep ppl away from your house
    I have ALWAYS wanted a pet skunk, but I heard you werent allowed to have them anymore as pets, can you have them now? I have heard they are awesome as a pet as well. Bet ya could even get my hubby to agree to that one..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Not sure what the regs are now, but at one point you had to have an exotic pet licence to have a skunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by bumble View Post
    I had a friend who had a skunk and really liked it. They lived out in the country so I'm not sure if they were really concerned about the regulations or if there was a rule about having a skunk for a pet (they also adopted it after it's mother went AWOL). Seems strange you would need an exotic pet license for native animal, especially b/c you don't need a license for a raccoon...maybe its the smell factor, but you can get them de-gased so to speak!
    We've just seen a feature on TV about skunks last night. Anyone seen it too? Anyway, in it there's this woman who takes care of lots of domesticated skunks (sprayers removed) and they come in different colors, not the conventional striped or spotted.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roofergranny View Post
    I have received 8 so far just by emailing customer service at http://www.mint.ca/store/mint/custom...act-us-1100004
    and request a collector card to save the 2010 Olympic quarters in. They are octogon in shape and are quite nice.
    Roofergranny posted this here on 1/21 and I tried my luck and today I received one in the mail. So big thanks .
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

another off topic question:

i want to start buying 2 gift cards a month to save for next christmas..do they expire or will they still be good at christmas, was thinking some at walmart and some at grocery store.
    Great idea, just be careful so many stores here are going under--we just lost a major southeastern U.S. clothing store (one of my favs) since Christmas & just heard about a huge building products store (been in business for 41 years) closing in 2 months. I would think Walmart would be a safe choice.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Great idea, just be careful so many stores here are going under--we just lost a major southeastern U.S. clothing store (one of my favs) since Christmas & just heard about a huge building products store (been in business for 41 years) closing in 2 months. I would think Walmart would be a safe choice.
    Yeah i was thinking walmart would be safe as they are pretty much the only store for shopping where ilive, was thinking safeway but they keep talking of clsing it, so wouldnt want to be stuck with those, so will probably do the local co-op for groceries like meat,though they are talking about expanding our walmart into a supercenter

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

what other color skunks are there???????????????????????????????

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

lucky me have a 2 hr break
    eating my sweet potato fries for lunch (they decided to start deep frying them) my friend went to get them i wouldnt have got htem but she paid and i felt bad lol
    so lucky me will be crapping my pants in a few minutes and falling over in pain but im sure my schoolcould care a less about the students
    Last edited by Ricki911; Mon, Jan 26th, 2009 at 01:05 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New prizes are up.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The reply!

We actually never know what will be charged and what will not be. Customs on items coming from Canada has been cracking down in UPS so the charges will come from customs and not from us. It is likely that you will not get charged on any of our items because this has been going on for quite some time and we have only received a couple of complaints about it. We would love to ensure that you are not charged but it is something be done by the Canadian government and not us here at PointsandPrizes. Please continue to use the site as you have in the past and if you do receive a charge refuse the package and email us immediately. This way we know that it is on it's way back and to resend it back to you. We will keep trying util you get your prizes. It's just a matter of having to guard ourselves by putting that in the terms.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    guinea pigs live longer than hamsters. you should research them b4 you rule them out completely. we have one going on 8 years! we call her angel. (she's in my photo album).

what about gekko? they are cute, or another reptillian variety?

how about a pot bellied pig?

a chinchilla? hedgehog? (some places sell them) a parrot that will outlive you?

ooh how about a ferret!!!!

some ppl get nasty if you wash their pets keeps em from pooing.

congrats! a hooker eh? no ..i can't..

good pt there kekes.

so sorry kekes ;(

yup, coffee will do it everytime. does anyone know if you actually buy the coffee maker if it makes coffee or if it just sits on your counter?

my kid is driving me NUUUUUTS. won't get ready for school..sidetracked. finally given up. he can be late and suffer consequences again.
    oh no... i went around last night washing everybody
    Didnt know that kept you from pooing.

I have ALWAYS wanted a pet skunk, but I heard you werent allowed to have them anymore as pets, can you have them now? I have heard they are awesome as a pet as well. Bet ya could even get my hubby to agree to that one..lol
    Someone suggested a pot-bellied pig. That would be an awesome pet! They're really smart and gentle animals.. i've heard they can sometimes be messy but i cant see them being any more trouble than any other pet. Plus having a pet pig would make your kids pretty popular amongst their friends

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

dang it got a long way to go to get the friday the 13th pack..darn it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rebelinu - Oh no you is in trouble now!! How would you like it if we all showed up to your place and started washing your pet. LOL Wait a minunte if it was in real life I would love it. NO POOP FOR YOU!!!

ROTFLMFAO

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for the new words

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wow lots of new prizes up but nothing that interests me yet...except the friday the 13th thing but omfg its a lot of points

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Thread Information