User Tag List

Page 1441 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 441 941 1341 1391 1431 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1451 1491 1541 1941 2441 ... LastLast
Results 21,601 to 21,615 of 38027
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

morning everyone, woke up this morning with a wicked head cold, feels like someone is jackhammering in there..cant get on to pet society..anyone else having trouble?

so sorry pf to hear, thats horrible hope she isnt in pain to long

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Hi all!
    Wiki is updated

Man I am still so tired. I cannot wait till first trimester is over, I hope it brings some energy back when it leaves. *yawn*
    My oldest DD is getting so big... isn't it sad and lovely when they just start getting that "big kid" thing going on? She's such a little grownup.

Jody -- I'm sorry for your loss I don't know anything about Canadian law, so I cannot offer advice. But I do feel for you in the "it seems like everyone is going to be knocking on our door for something soon" feeling. I know lots of good people who have had that kind of thing happen to them. Stand your ground, and don't give a damn who calls you anything. And if YOU need anything, I'm right down here in London-town

Amy -- You just totally don't sound like yourself, and I can tell this is stressing you out BIG time. I hope you can come to a good decision about it and not be so stressed. I am sad how sad and frustrated you sound.

Nikks! Thanks for the word, do you have a source for this? I don't like to post things unless I know a source. It sounds like a mom's menu newsletter word, but I didn't get this one in my email. Wierd.

LOLcat ... the word was borrowed.they didn't state where it came from.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you for the new word, and if you need something to put a smile on your face watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM

You need to turn your speakers on.....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone hear about the story in BC? Apparently some 11 month old boy was playing around with the cordless phone in his house and accidentally dialed 9-1-1. So with no answer the cops showed up to make sure everything was okay. They were looking around and found out the father has a marijuana grow opp going on and he was arrested.

Irony? lol...can't help but laugh like mad

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Anyone hear about the story in BC? Apparently some 11 month old boy was playing around with the cordless phone in his house and accidentally dialed 9-1-1. So with no answer the cops showed up to make sure everything was okay. They were looking around and found out the father has a marijuana grow opp going on and he was arrested.

My dh thought that was hilarious when I was reading it to him last night!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tina - thoughts and prayers to the family - hope she goes fast and painlessly.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

so sorry pf.
    hope everyone enjoys weekend. i just woke up slept 12 hours straight must be time for my b12 soon. well its a winter wonderland and if it keeps up like this(no snow,not alot of wind) i might be able to go skating or sliding.the ponds should be just about right soon if not now. all the best everyone

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

omg my laptop quit I don't know whats wrong!!!! the lights are all on but my screen is black. this old thing I am on now hardly ever works

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haunish sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hope things get better soon for your family.

Andit, hope you are doing ok this morning, guess you are moving rather slowly.

Hope everyone has a good Friday & good weekend!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    morning everyone, woke up this morning with a wicked head cold, feels like someone is jackhammering in there..cant get on to pet society..anyone else having trouble?

so sorry pf to hear, thats horrible hope she isnt in pain to long
    same here, it just keeps loading and loading. it's a beta version, so i'm sure they got some bugs to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post

oh i LUV these kind of stories!!! actually, ryan once called 911 because i wouldn't give into him on some dumb issue (he was what? 5?) and they showed up. as soon as i seen them i yelled..RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! luckily they believed me what happened. then when i found him, i dragged him kicking and screaming to the police station..

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    so sorry pf.
    hope everyone enjoys weekend. i just woke up slept 12 hours straight must be time for my b12 soon. well its a winter wonderland and if it keeps up like this(no snow,not alot of wind) i might be able to go skating or sliding.the ponds should be just about right soon if not now. all the best everyone
    i take b12 and b100. i'm so loaded up on b's i could make honey

i can't skate anymore leg cramps.

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    omg my laptop quit I don't know whats wrong!!!! the lights are all on but my screen is black. this old thing I am on now hardly ever works
    the lights are out but nobuddy's home.

i'm sorry, i just couldn't resist. i don't know much about laptops, but i do know that computers take fuses too. you might want to check with a computer geek on it. one time i got a black screen cause i fooked up my display settings, turns out just because it says you can set your screen to these settings don't mean the computer can handle it. took dell along time to get that one back up and running. try turning it off, unplug everything, and wait 20 mins. plug it all back in and start over. sometimes it'll reboot itself.

if i was there i could think of more things to try. hard when the damn thing isn't near the hammer...

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

150 points 1/30/09

showers
    pastry
    fantasy
    candidate
    transport
    atomic
    cloudy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

one more

supplies

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

thanks love2save

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

The word Lovers is now working.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I didn't know you could sell it until I tried. My pet never leaves me those kinds of presents.

PetitFemme, you have a lot of points in the Pet Society. I have a long way to go before I catch up.

Happy Birthday, Haunish.

What are the ways that you can get points?

Thread Information