User Tag List

Page 1473 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 473 973 1373 1423 1463 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1483 1523 1573 1973 2473 ... LastLast
Results 22,081 to 22,095 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    guys don't take this the wrong way

but who the hell is belinda, and crystal??? i got everyone else figured out

i just had fun visiting everyone on PS. did everyone see "sam" racefan's pet? omg. TOO FUNNY. and i fugget who has the green imp

omg i missed entering 2 450pt words.
    That's why I used the same avatar as on here, so it would be easier for people to know who I was

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    You can make a separate list of friends for a group, I did this with all the SCers, but I think I know who everyone is anyway
    I did that last night. I made a list called Smart Canucks. I know everyone's real name and screen name. My profile picture is normally a picture of me and Jared Padalecki. The sexy guy in my avatars and signatures.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It would be easy for me to remember who you all were if I only had you guys there as Pet Society Friends but I have OVER 50 Pet Society Friends so it does get a tad bit confusing! I know who NS, LoveToSave, Leftie, Smb and Stardreamer are! I'm getting there!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have to leave in half an hour so hope my sister gets her a$$ out of the bathroom so I can finish getting ready to go grrr she takes forever in there always!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I grouped all Sc's into a seperate group, less confusing..lol..but most of my pet society is only sc'ers

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    It would be easy for me to remember who you all were if I only had you guys there as Pet Society Friends but I have OVER 50 Pet Society Friends so it does get a tad bit confusing! I know who NS, LoveToSave, Leftie, Smb and Stardreamer are! I'm getting there!
    Over 50.. wow! I'd like to have more friends on there but i havent had many ppl i've invited join.. so there are alot of empty plots around my neighbourhood.. haha. Do you know if the plots will dissapear eventually if someone doesnt accept the invite?

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I have to leave in half an hour so hope my sister gets her a$$ out of the bathroom so I can finish getting ready to go grrr she takes forever in there always!
    I know how you feel. My roommate has this habit of going to take a shower when im about to go get ready... and then she uses all the hot water!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    I grouped all Sc's into a seperate group, less confusing..lol..but most of my pet society is only sc'ers
    I'm not sure if i have you on my friends list.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    I'm not sure if i have you on my friends list.

I got you in mine

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

glad to see u back RQ, hope all is well
    Thanks-I'm hangin in there!
    Quote Originally Posted by nikks View Post
    Audition || 150 points! (valid til 2/7/09)
    Cleaning || 150 points! (valid til 2/7/09)
    Newcar || 150 points! (valid til 2/7/09)
    Scatter || 150 points! (valid til 2/7/09)
    Coffeecup || 150 points! (valid til 2/7/09)
    Bearded || 150 points! (valid til 2/7/09)
    Tower11 || 150 points! (valid til 2/7/09)
    Puzzling || 150 points! (valid til 2/7/09)
    Thanks! Won't let me rep you

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    Woohoo is that a RQ i saw! I know I did HI RQ!
    Name:  hiya_glow.gif
Views: 372
Size:  15.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. My plans for today are cancelled. Freakin' snow storm.
    D a m n , I missed another one Name:  birthday_08.gif
Views: 581
Size:  28.7 KB
    I'm so sorry you're plans got canked. That really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Enjoy your weekend. Had another slip this morning but
    caught myself before I hit the ground but my knee sort
    of twisted. Is winter ALMOST OVER?????

BE CAREFUL TINA!!! You've got important people to take care of!!
    I'm sorry to hear about all the sad news lately with your clients and their family members...things are gonna get better!!

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    Thanks everyone for the bd wishes. I officially stopped counting at 50, I refuse to play that game anymore lol
    Dangit!! Too many bdays in January!! I can't keep up! Tick, you mind picking another day of the year so I have time to save up for a gift?? Ya know, they don't take Visa at SC!!

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

now i have a birthday story for everyone.

Years ago, when i was in grade school, the elderly lady across the street that had no children of her own, would bake me the most fabulous birthday cake ever. there were tons of other children on the street but i was the only one she would do this for.

the cake part itself had the most delicious flavor, the icing was offwhite, and creamy and delicious. she decorated it fancy even adding those silver balls. inside this wonderful concocotion i would find money wrapped in waxed paper.

after we moved, boy did i miss those cakes. nothing mom ever made, or bought from a store, or bakery ever tasted like these. you know how some memories are so STRONG. (like your first taste of pizza, coke or a teenburger???). kinda like that. stuck with me for years.

So one day, i was making a cake for blair, from a recipe my grandmother owned, from a 1917 american cookbook. After i made it, WASN'T THE CAKE PART EXACTLY THE SAME ! omg, i was FLOORED. took me 20 years to taste this cake again. My icing was not the same, i have NEVER been able to duplicate her icing. but blair loves "white mountain frosting" so i'm right now have the cake made, the cream filling is cooling in the fridge. i now have to find the energy to spend a good 30 mins making the white mt frosting.

anyway, the secret ingredient in the cake..was ALMOND flavoring. and the texture is dryer, like a poundcake. anyone wants the recipe, pm me
    gotta remember to take a pic. oh, this recipe is cooked in a bunt pan, but the lil ol lady did a regular tall round cake.
    That is such a cool story!! I would love to have the recipe!!

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    OH I forgot to mention the bestest news... we were able to finally snag
    2 tickets for CCR. When I originally called, no tickets were longer available.

Couldn't figure out what to do for our anniversary on Feb 14th so now we'll
    celebrate a week later. Can't wait for that show.
    Awesome!! Have a great time!!

I made a friends list on FB for SCers... but i still get confused as to who everyone is. My poor pet is so broke but im not sure i want to spend the money to buy coins. He really needs a bed to sleep in though. So far i've been racing everyday and making the rounds visiting everyone to try to build up more money.

I'm so frustrated with the cost of the prizes on P&P that i havent been entering my words regularly. I think it'll take me years to save up for anything worthwhile as i just cashed in my points before xmas.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!
    I'm so glad to see you back here!! Missed ya bunches!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You guys really make me want to do the facebook/petsociety thing! It sounds like tons of fun!! There is just no way I can do it though I can't keep up with things as it is...

I have been spending about an hour a day sweeping. I'm hoping to get some wins to offset the money I'm losing by not being able to work as much. That's the only way I can justify spending the time doing it. I can't just "play" but I would dearly love to! I do have fun sweeping, but....it's not the same as doing something fun with friends.

I do have another win to report--$50 in Kimberly Clark products. They make tons of practical stuff so that's good!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I got you in mine

whats your pets name? that'll probably be the easiest way to find you as i only have SC ppl on Pet Society

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

whats your pets name? that'll probably be the easiest way to find you as i only have SC ppl on Pet Society
    my pets name is mogwi

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I'm so glad to see you back here!! Missed ya bunches!!

Missed you too! Its nice to see you're back as well
    I hope things have gotten better with you.

I forgot to give you all an update on Charlie. He's doing much better now. The vet thought it was best to switch his food again since he's got irritable bowel along with urological problems. So now I have him on the Hills Z/D diet and he hasn't thrown up or had any littlerbox issues since ! I just wish it wasn't $40 for a small bag of the stuff... jeez... but definitely worth it if he'll be better on it! Oh and his new vet is absolutely IN LOVE with him LOL. He's a weird kitty, like's going to the vet, so during the first visit he was purring and rubbing himself all over her. She's called me at home 4 times over the past 2 weeks to check up on him
    Last edited by rebelinu; Sun, Feb 1st, 2009 at 04:28 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay...I just finished working on the "list" I have for SC'ers in Pet Society! These are the people I know who they are:

NS, Haunish, The Tick, Love2Save, Shebby, SMB, Racefan, Stardreamer, Leftie, belle67

I have a "Misty" pet and a "Spike" pet but don't know who you are! If someone could help me! I have the first names but am not comfortable in posting them in case they don't want that revealed

Rebate Queen - congrats on the win! Awesome win that is! Would love to have you on Pet Society!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I won 500 coins today on the lottery !!!!

Thread Information