User Tag List

Page 1540 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 540 1040 1440 1490 1530 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1550 1590 1640 2040 ... LastLast
Results 23,086 to 23,100 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all. Just getting to work. DD have to in for her braces. Just a reg appointment. So means getting her there for 8am, and then checking to see what the EX gave her lunch, stuf she hated, so stopped to get her a sub, droped her at school at 9:20 and then booted to work for 10.

Thanks for the words.

BBL

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for the new words........

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

grr today isnt my day i got up at 9 to drive back to school for half way and realized i forgot my pills at home and my cell - drove all the way home and now cant find my cellphone. Class started at 11 so missed my one class of the day and now have to explain it to my proff lmao so my dad is coming home to find my cellphone for me. I just cant remember where i set it down.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

morning everyone..thanks for all the new words

watched the movie Dead Silence last night and now I am alone in the house, thinking of moving ventriloquist dolls..creeped me out that movie, even dh was creeped out, so then we watched ghost town

Got the house all to myself today and dont have a clue what to do..guess I should enjoy it..lol

carolp8
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for new words

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey everyone

Remember the amazing B&D Convection/Rotisserie/Toaster Oven I was raving around? Well not so wonderful anymore. The cheap a$$ handle to the door always comes off when it is hot (duh its an oven) because it is attached with some cheap glue or something. So I contact B&D Applica the company who after like 10 emails back and forth said if I cant show a receipt which I dont have it is not under warranty to them. They have the date code on the item I pulled it right off for them and any and all information they need. I dont hold onto receipts after like 1 month if the product is working. How am I supposed to know like 4 months after having it the handle will start to come off. So I am soo pissed. I replied to them saying thank you for the worst customer service ever and all the forums and blogs I am a member of will hear about how ridiculous this is and the service royally sucks. Already posted my opinion on Cdn Tire website and reviewed the product as no good and will continue to do so. I cannot believe how unreal this is. They are $150 toaster oven, you would think they would be willing to help me in some way, but no.
    So note to everyone here...hold on to receipts longer than I do and don't buy this piece of junk if you plan on heating it up cuz the handle will come off

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

g-mornin everyone
    thanks for the new words
    Happy Tuesday!

Life is Good

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I totally forgot the stores were closed for family day yesterday. Was going to try baking my mom a birthday cake from scratch but i'm stuck for time now so im just going to pick up a mix. Was going to make a diabetic cake so her finace could have some but she said "to hell with him - i want my regular cake!" so i take it that they're fighting again.. lol

Seek, thats so scary about the school. Glad your kids will be out of there soon!

I saved up and got my pet a gumball machine on PS... id like a jacuzzi and a guitar too but will take a while to save up enough coins. I keep trying to win those contests in the forums but i havent had much luck.

Stardreamer, i cant believe you washed your cellphone! That sounds like something i'd do :S

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for all the words. Need to and see if there are any others I have miss! Haven't been on here for a while!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I just read that a woman in Ohio plead guilty to exercising her 73 yr old husband to death. wth?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    I just read that a woman in Ohio plead guilty to exercising her 73 yr old husband to death. wth?
    yep, i read she wouldn't let him get out of the pool!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    having computer probs (yes again), happened after downloading the mypoints toolbar again, altho, that might not be the only one giving me probs. he thinks it's the addons and toolbars i got installed. but i haven't any installed in mie and the firewall wasn't letting anything thru.

inprocess of reinstalling my security program and see if i can get the firewall to ligthen up.
    I had the same problem with the mypoints toolbar, so I had to delete it.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Hey everyone

Remember the amazing B&D Convection/Rotisserie/Toaster Oven I was raving around? Well not so wonderful anymore. The cheap a$$ handle to the door always comes off when it is hot (duh its an oven) because it is attached with some cheap glue or something. So I contact B&D Applica the company who after like 10 emails back and forth said if I cant show a receipt which I dont have it is not under warranty to them. They have the date code on the item I pulled it right off for them and any and all information they need. I dont hold onto receipts after like 1 month if the product is working. How am I supposed to know like 4 months after having it the handle will start to come off. So I am soo pissed. I replied to them saying thank you for the worst customer service ever and all the forums and blogs I am a member of will hear about how ridiculous this is and the service royally sucks. Already posted my opinion on Cdn Tire website and reviewed the product as no good and will continue to do so. I cannot believe how unreal this is. They are $150 toaster oven, you would think they would be willing to help me in some way, but no.
    So note to everyone here...hold on to receipts longer than I do and don't buy this piece of junk if you plan on heating it up cuz the handle will come off
    Amy my little toaster oven has screws through the glass to hold the handle on. Glue would be a very bad idea. What were they thinking. Reminds me I got two years worth of reciepts put in my desk. I need to go through them My problem is I am to lazy to just keep the important ones. BUt It comes in handy when the phone company or internet service decides that I didnt pay a bill so many months back.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for the words everyone

has anyone done any mystery shopping before? I just signed up for a company looking for people in my area but idk what you have to do or what they make you buy LOL...umm can anyone pm me if you have done it before and give me some info on what inds of stuff they make you buy etc...?
    also found a job at the nightclub my friend works at its only 7.60 an hour for 12 hours (they only want people for weekends) but with tips my friend says she makes more then she does at her other job at a jewellery store in the mall so think I may apply there for the heck of it

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Thread Information