User Tag List

Page 1571 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 571 1071 1471 1521 1561 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1581 1621 1671 2071 ... LastLast
Results 23,551 to 23,565 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i envy you kekes! 2 hours with my mom is more than anybuddy can handle.

mbgurl: i got a free trial of chatelaine, it had 2 coupons in it. i don't think chat is worth a subscription just to get coupons. but they have some awesome recipes. which coupons are you looking for? i been wanting to do up a care pkg for ya..pm me

and pet society is a game thru facebook (don't forget to sign up for the members of sc over there too), and you have this virtual pet, you get a house, and you can see other ppl on you friends lists homes to if they got the ps application. they buy stuff, and look after their pets healthy and happiness. if they don't wash it, they poo. you will see this wiggling turd. ppl send them to "tom" my pet because the ds is a poop collector (don't ask).

you can give gifts to your friend, but furniture for your house, and "mystery boxes"

there is a forum similar to this where you can enter contests and win more stuff and make friends (i won a princess phone but i sux at contests).

but it's addictive. well to them. i only play once in a while to see what they are up to. like luv2save had a fricking valentines tree in her mainroom! ya..i'm jealous,why i don't play as much

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

for those of you that are watching what u eat, and i don't mean kaelas see-food diet
    http://whatscookingamerica.net/RecipeIndexDiet.htm

awesome healthy recipes, with full break down and tips on main page. i luv it cause she likes the same things i do, and it's all in one spot.

i gots a pain on the inside of my elbow when i try to use the mouse i think i over used a ligament, tendon or sumthing, ow ow ow might not be on as much if it worsens..
    Last edited by NSangel; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2009 at 06:02 AM. Reason: right site, wrong link

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by belle67 View Post

Mind if I sneak and and say hello?
    I have been a lurker for awhile but never seemed to manage to post.
    My Name is Jennifer and I am addicted to SC, PS and ebay.
    I live in London Ont with my DD and 1 y.o. DD. I just went back to work F/T so I don't get on as much as I used to.
    Nice to meet everyone!

I have a few friends on PS so if you need another, feel free to send me a pm and I will add you.
    Welcome to our wacky world here - great bunch we are though Sent you a PM to add me in PS

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all. I am here. I wont be on alot today but I be back this evening. Hi kekes.
    NS hope you feel better soon.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning, I have to go to school in 10 minutes

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning everyone!! I just got caught up from the weekend.

Welcome, belle and Geb!!

amy - so sorry about your mil and hope you're starting to feel better

Thanks for all the new words

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Not me. Turns out I got whatever Tyler had last week - spent most of my weekend on the toilet (thanks, boy!). Oh, well. Could be worse, I guess. I just have to try and remember to drink lots and lots.

Have a great day everyone
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Morning!
    My cold is almost gone but I am still feeling tired. I work afternoons so I'd better grab a nap while DD does.
    But my crockpot of chili is on for the day!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Good morning everybody!

Oh dear NS, take care of that arm/elbow? Probably blew it out racking up all those Swagbucks lol? They've reduced the cost of some of the prizes on SB today. Tempted to get one of those numbered pics of Van Halen or mebbe, um...? Yay by the way - finally got more than a $2 SB, got a $4 SB this morning and a $2 one after that!

Thanks NS. Hear folks mentioning LouLou a lot when comes to contests but wasn't sure if any do coupons or not? It's only 100 Airmiles per most offered subscriptions I was interested in trying and that's for one year. Maybe I will try more than one, then I don't have to make up my mind? I've a few new coupons for you too if you don't have'em already?

Hey, P&P peoples, are there new words every day or just once per week? Are they always added on same day or is it random?

Have a great week people!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

morning everyone..I am so tired, stayed up and watched Saw 5 finally last night every time we were gonna watch it someting came up...was ok but didnt like the ending.

I suscibe to chatelaine and loulou mbgurl, will not suscibe to loulou again(thankfully did both with airmiles) chatelaine is alright when you get the booklets with coupons with it other wise usually only one or 2 in there, but like NS said has some good recipes.

Hope you all have a good day, got my crockpot going have simmering steaks in it, they are delicious in there then use leftovers and make steak pizza..yum

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Thanks haunish.

Yes, I too love recipes (and eating them) so it's good to know there's several folks around here interested in cooking and recipes. Haven't tried slow cookers yet - you likey haunish? How bout those ready-made crock pot offerings in stores of late - any good or any opinions on them yet? Been wondering?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a great day seek!!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mbgurl View Post
    Thanks haunish.

Yes, I too love recipes (and eating them) so it's good to know there's several folks around here interested in cooking and recipes. Haven't tried slow cookers yet - you likey haunish? How bout those ready-made crock pot offerings in stores of late - any good or any opinions on them yet? Been wondering?
    I absolutely love my crockpot the chicken recipes I hae amde alone are the some of the best tasting I have had.
    I tried one of the mccain slow cookers ones, wasnt to bad but not something I would buy much as what I have put in them has been way better

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got a Chatelaine magazine like two weeks ago in the mail (and my moms did too) and then I got 2 emails for me and my moms account that we owe $29.95 for the subscription. I know for a fact I would never have subscribed to pay cuz I just refuse to pay for magazines. Anyone remember maybe how or why I would have registered for this? Should I ignore the emails or just reply and say I didnt subscribe to these and end it?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    I got a Chatelaine magazine like two weeks ago in the mail (and my moms did too) and then I got 2 emails for me and my moms account that we owe $29.95 for the subscription. I know for a fact I would never have subscribed to pay cuz I just refuse to pay for magazines. Anyone remember maybe how or why I would have registered for this? Should I ignore the emails or just reply and say I didnt subscribe to these and end it?

That happened to me about 6 months ago (I got about 3 issues) and then a bill - I went to the site and sent off an email and told them I never subscribed and they just cancelled any future magazines and the bill.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Happy Birthday Seek - enjoy your day!!!!

Thread Information