User Tag List

Page 1634 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 634 1134 1534 1584 1624 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1644 1684 1734 2134 ... LastLast
Results 24,496 to 24,510 of 38027
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    you should hang up some scenic posters... turn the room into a vacation spot. Even throw a Gale pic up there too
    Btw, did you ever hear back from the letter?
    Yup, I even purchased a small coffeemaker and moved it upstairs with some canned milk and diet sugar, for those "f u " days! Now if I could just plug in a fridge and micro I cud stay up here for days! lol

Actually the coffemaker in the same room as computer and my artwork is just grand!

BTW I have a bathroom up here too! and the only shower in the house ROFL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    KEKES, gimme that recipe for bread. i wanna make sure i got something here to eat before they haord the food
    NS - you mean the one that I sent you earlier for the "French bread" all white or was it another - let me know ... I'll get it out asap

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    This is not stardreamers year! (i already pm'd her guys so don't think i'm ignoring).

As for my strike, so far the establishment is fairing well without me... dh rang the phone off the wall last night, i don't know wot for. sure wasn't to appologize! this am, he rang phone off i'm assuming to get me up to get up ds...ring ring ring..ring ring ring..ring ring ring..oh ya i din't answer it. i don't care if he makes it to school or not. not my problem. at first i felt bad. well, how can DH get him up? he works? then i thought how do all those single mothers out there do it? or even the 2 income parents? he'll manage,

and unforutnately they did. the ds eventually got up. i fell back asleep and i donno if i was dreaming or what.. anyway, woke up again, phone rings again. a simple ok, and then a door slam. before that i could hear him tearing his room apart...

so i drag my butt downstairs, i mean i feel hungover without the previous benefits, my stomache is churning and i got shooting pains in my head. but i get downstairs, book bag is gone, pills were on the table, so he musta took em. and he wasn't late..

so unless he forgot recess. my plan backfired this am.
    Im so far behind here NS ... this is good! plan has not backfired, worst that will happen is the house will be a fking mess! best that will happen and the kid will start to be act responsibility and maybe dh too! yeah let them have temper fits ... it does them good (as long as you are not the target!) They will get tired of it too ... but let them feel what its like picking up behind other people (and themselves) all day long. What a thankless, circular job homemakers have!!!

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

ok, I am done leeching , tried to find some point words {for those of you who dont know what I mean refer to first page}but couldnt find any .tell me where and how to find the words .are they marked or just read through the sites to find , what do they look like?
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

stardreamer..I am so sorry for your injurys, hope you heal fast and as good as new in a very short time ((hugs))
    NS .......lower the boom hun, give em both barrels ......I will support your strike
    lefty , amy, and sj thanks for the new words
    Have a Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Life is Good

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by S J View Post
    ok, I am done leeching , tried to find some point words {for those of you who dont know what I mean refer to first page}but couldnt find any .tell me where and how to find the words .are they marked or just read through the sites to find , what do they look like?
    The ones I've seen are in like a pink box on the main page of the participating sites. There are also codes with contests and in the newsletters. I've searched and never found any in the forum.
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/andythealien Probably the best search and win site out there. Redeemed many, many times.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Speaking of codes; found two new contest ones:
    U2PRIZE
    AUSTRALIA
    worth 100 points each, good until 04/04
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/andythealien Probably the best search and win site out there. Redeemed many, many times.

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

electric
    acaixtra

for 100 points!
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Yup, I even purchased a small coffeemaker and moved it upstairs with some canned milk and diet sugar, for those "f u " days! Now if I could just plug in a fridge and micro I cud stay up here for days! lol

Actually the coffemaker in the same room as computer and my artwork is just grand!

BTW I have a bathroom up here too! and the only shower in the house ROFL

OMG LMAO!! I love it...."fu days"
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    I agree - sit back and enjoy ... oh btw ... take a really good look at that kitchen when no ones around ... not as spotless as you think ......

I remember posting lists of what I was doing and what he was doing ... oh that pissed him rite off! lol I don't expect him to do as much as I do, but ... don't add to the load ... take your fing dishes to the kitchen, (he's in there 4-5 times a nite looking for more food!) ... yea know just the little things, no one likes being taken for granted
    im sorry but this one screams to me. I got lazy fers here too. Ya think they could pick up the plates they leave ont he floor kknwoign my fing back kills me to bend...NO NO.

Ohhh yeah and if a cat gets sick or soemthing they step over it UNTIL i say can you clean up the cate puke? Wtf is this men ...excuse me i left out the teenagers...My 5 year old seems to do more....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am one of the VERY lucky ladies to be blessed to have a wonderful husband! I only got married at almost 33 and I knew there just HAD to be a reason I hadn't been married yet! Not because I hadn't dated a lot, just had dated too many A$$HOLES is all. I met Shaun on the internet and although he's not perfect by far, I really am lukcy. He does his own laundry, I do my own. Why you ask? Because when he first moved here, we had to go to the laundromat as there was no washer/dryer hookups where I was renting. So, I had stored my washer/dryer at my sister's. The laundromat was on the same road as we lived so was just a hop/skip/jump for us. We would go and do each our laundry as it was faster that way. And, once we moved to another place where I could bring my washer/dryer with me, he just continued to do his own, which is TOTALLY awesome! I do mine, he does his! I am also blessed that he makes sure the cat always has food/water in her dish (I always check too). I am blessed that he LOVES to cook! So, it's actually Shaun's kitchen here! I do meal preps for my veterans every day so it's great knowing I don't have to come home from work and cook yet ANOTHER meal for Shaun and I. He does dishes and cleans up too and even does bathrooms! He's not good with floors though, or dusting. I guess I can't have it ALL eh?

So, I'm really sorry you are having to go through this crap. It really wouldn't be any fun My husband has a "pot roast" in the crockpot for supper It will be very yummy! I took the day off today as I had to bring him to the doctor and I also did some shovelling a few days ago for a client and it was wet snow/water slush and it was very heavy. It was melting ice is what it was! So, I cleaned his driveway for half hour and my neck is outta whack again and have a HUGE headache from it. So, taking it easy! Just bought another 26,000 coins in PS so am gone to renovate!

Hugsssss everyone and thanks for all the words
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Anyone gonna be on winster????

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Good Morning EVERYONE...............

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Hey guys... my oh my so much going on

Really sorry to hear about your fall Kim - I really think you need to isolate
    yourself in a padded room for the next while or at least until you are fully
    mended. I sure hope you feel better real soon and don't forget to take it easy!!

NS - I had days like that with my ex. I use to wish I had a sister or parents
    that I could run to for some peace and quiet if only a day or two. If going on
    strike will help then do it but maintain your stand and don't back down - if they
    wear you down, you've had it.

Big hugs both of you.

I finally made it over 600K on SK - still nothing I want to order so I'll just
    wait it out and hopefully something will appear.

Well I'm off to do some grocery shopping and getting some of those lentils Amy -
    hope you all have a better day!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Anyone gonna be on winster????

Was there earlier - had the best bunch of people today. Everyone
    made sure that we all got a JP and another and another LOL
    I'm finally over 1 million; yeah!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Thread Information