User Tag List

Page 1706 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 706 1206 1606 1656 1696 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1716 1756 1806 2206 ... LastLast
Results 25,576 to 25,590 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

*groan* dont' tell me, i only got one allday

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Haunish, did you test out the mattress first? Depending on where you got it from you can always return it so check your receipt. I know we got ours from Sleep Country and spent like $2000 on it and returned it for a different one a month later, was too soft for hubby. Got a mattress where one side is hard the other is soft so it suited us both
    well dh works at furniture store, we returned the other as was shot and wasnt even 2 years ..they said they were having a problem with those so this is what they replaced with, but dh is going to talk to guy and see if can exchange for something else..when he got it here he wasnt impressed and we forked out alot of money for a darn bed..so hoping we can work something out

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    *groan* dont' tell me, i only got one allday
    me too it's my normal...thats ok though i gotta stay foucsed
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

haunish I have a good bed, but I have a bad back, mine is a pillowtop but I still needed more help. I got a 3" memory foam mattress slab (for lack of a better word), and it made a huge difference. I got it from the shopping channel a few years ago.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Ill trade you for my bed. It deflates (literally) every two hours or so. Go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 6am on the hardwood floor - then have to inflate it with the pump. Wakes all my roomates up but oh well one of them put a hole in it so she deserves to listen to the pump at 6am.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    haunish I have a good bed, but I have a bad back, mine is a pillowtop but I still needed more help. I got a 3" memory foam mattress slab (for lack of a better word), and it made a huge difference. I got it from the shopping channel a few years ago.

Yeah I think I will see if I can find one of those and see if helps

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Ill trade you for my bed. It deflates (literally) every two hours or so. Go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 6am on the hardwood floor - then have to inflate it with the pump. Wakes all my roomates up but oh well one of them put a hole in it so she deserves to listen to the pump at 6am.
    That would suck, I would make her listen or better yet fix it..lol..we had one of those air mattresses for a bit it had a hole really sucked waking on the floor..

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

lol i would make the chick that put the hole in it sleep on it...only fair it seems

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

lol, u guys are so bad.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

OOOHHH, I LOVE limericks!!! Can I still submit one, or is the contest over & only voting left to do? Can you tell I have no life? What do you guys think of this?

Went to the PnP thread
    Looking for words - what I found instead
    Was talk about sex & crockpots
    & which actors are hot
    & now it's all about broken beds!

I'm finally ready to open an account on Amazon, since I've now won a couple of gc's from SB & the usual suspects are making me paranoid about cashing them in. I remember someone mentioning a discount code for a new sign up on amazon - anyone know what I'm talking about? NS, you're the amazon queen - ummm, that sounds like I'm channelling Aph - help.

LOLCat - can you put a lock on the wiki so it can't be touched without a password? That would seem the easiest solution, don't know if it's possible? If you want, I'll send my killer kitty to chomp on the offenders.

And NS, sorry, but this cougar is staying put here. I'll make you a deal, though, I'll let you have any prey you want, I'll settle for your leftovers.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Andit, love your limerick....good job but how long did it take you to come up with that? It would take me like days to do it and still not as witty as that

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Andit, love your limerick....good job but how long did it take you to come up with that? It would take me like days to do it and still not as witty as that
    It's my claim to fame. When I was younger, if my friends & I were out at a concert or waiting for something (bus, dinner, movie, etc), I would ask for a topic or a few words or a phrase & toss back a limerick in a few minutes. I'm a bit slower than I used to be (out of practice, sigh), this one took me 20 minutes.

Glad you enjoyed it. If you want a personalized limerick, give me a topic & I'll come up with one for you. That goes for anyone else who wants one.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone know a good site to catch last night's episode of American Idol? I don't want to have to download some silly thing from a site to be able to view the show, just have to see it before tonite

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone know a good site to catch last night's episode of American Idol? I don't want to have to download some silly thing from a site to be able to view the show, just have to see it before tonite

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Aww, I was too late to enter, the deadline was this morning. Oh, well, I`ll have to find someone else to torture with my limericks.

Thread Information