User Tag List

Page 1853 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 853 1353 1753 1803 1843 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1863 1903 1953 2353 ... LastLast
Results 27,781 to 27,795 of 38027
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

It's suppose to be +15 here today.

Thanks for all the new words everybody!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just got home - surprsied I was able to put everything in my car LOL Maybe, thats why ppl were looking at me at lights. I have a bed, bedsheets, and clothes piled on my back seat. Then dishes on my front. Currently procrastinating against unpacking the car - thinking I should just leave it in there for 4 months till I move back down there. Waiting for my mommy to come home with the mail. Stopped at WM Supercenter in Markham never never going there again. The cashier was a royal B*ITCH so was the manager. I grabbed a few things was jsut going to walk out and tell them to screw themselves. Err got a phone call at midnight last night the manager from work was wondering why I wasnt at work Hmm had to explain to her I was in Oshawa nad had an exam this morning at 8am (I told them I could start ft on the 17th err). But clearly they cant read. I work tonight, Friday, Saturday 7 Sunday thats all of mys chedule so fair probably have more ( I just havent had time to get my schedule). Might go to Zellers later today or tomorrow morning. Also, my mom told me I might have my job back at Canada Post with her this summer. (Id be switching with my sister i.e I work 3 days this week she works two and we switch back and forth) which will give me extra money

Anyways off to eat lunch then go to bed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HI all,

Thanks for the words.

Well it is offical my year is now turning to crap.

First the sump pump and now bearing in the car and stuts. So much for getting the fence this year, I sure hope it doesn't fall down. Well maybe if there is a big storm and I am covered then it would be OK. I better look into that, with my luck I won't be covered.

Spent most of the morning looking for info for the DD for a school project and then calling for fence quotes. I got one for $7000!!??? WTF it's a fence!! Why does everything have to be so costly. Even without the car fixes I couldn't afford it.

Anyway I must try to do some work. Later all.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for the words i cant give much rep either keeps telling me to spread it around grr maybe i dont want to spread it around? LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Hey new code word....
    PASTA for 450 till 4.19.09
    Have a great day!!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for the word happy. nice to see some new avatars, welcome.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

oops!!! Repost!!! Sorry Amycrows didn't see your post! Thanks for littlemermaid!

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Thanks Kaela!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

back from gym and I have lost 4 pds in 7 days whoo hoo..now Im hoping I can keep that off and more

welcome to newcomers and now off to enter some more words

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm thinking I may have to get off this thread and actually look at other ones to get my rep spread around I never go elsewhere, I's scared . I have everything I want right here the rep police suck rotten eggs!

Thanks for the words have a great day everyone! Off to pogo to do my friends challenges she can't do them again this week grrr simply means she won't try to do them, her favorite word is "I can't"! Had a panicked voice mail begging me to help when I woke up lol just figures for once I had mine done right away. Oh well off I go pogoing.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

lol i love pogo doesnt work too well on dial up though all i can get to load is poppit usually and that takes half an hour or more

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for the new words............

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    HI all,

Thanks for the words.

Well it is offical my year is now turning to crap.

First the sump pump and now bearing in the car and stuts. So much for getting the fence this year, I sure hope it doesn't fall down. Well maybe if there is a big storm and I am covered then it would be OK. I better look into that, with my luck I won't be covered.

Spent most of the morning looking for info for the DD for a school project and then calling for fence quotes. I got one for $7000!!??? WTF it's a fence!! Why does everything have to be so costly. Even without the car fixes I couldn't afford it.

Anyway I must try to do some work. Later all.
    You are eligible for the Home Renovation Tax Credit for up to $10000 worth of work with this type of job. (Heck - they even consider laying sod as an eligible expense! Get new grass too LOL)

Check out this link:
    http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/gncy/bdgt/2...tn-eng.html#q6

Also - if you want to see how much you will get back before you decide on a contractor, you take the amount quoted and minus $1000 then multiply it by 15% (EG That $7000 that was quoted, which is INSANE BTW, would get you back $900)

GOOD LUCK!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    Omg thats an awesome deal! I've never heard of Frenchies.. are they a big chain? Yesterday i had an incredible day of shopping at the Salvation Army and Value Village... i found an asian teapot set that ive been eyeing (but could never justify paying $50 for) at Value Village for $5!!! I found a bunch of other stuff for the house, some jeans, some funky shirts and books. By the time i headed home i was carrying 7 full bags of stuff!

Oh and i found the cutest small animal carrier for my friend for $4.. i couldnt resist

great deals! That carrier is too cute!

Quote Originally Posted by $$$wise View Post
    hi and thanks for all the new words. tried to give rep.

has anyone seen the viral video of susan boyle's audition for britain's got talent?
    her voice is awesome!
    I saw it on the news the other day. They were talking about how people form opinions based on looks and environment, that she told the judges she lived with a cat and had never been kissed. She blew everyone's mind.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i must have missed something important LOL guess i have to go google it to see what everyone is talking about but doubt i can watch the video

Thread Information