User Tag List

Page 1981 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 981 1481 1881 1931 1971 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1991 2031 2081 2481 ... LastLast
Results 29,701 to 29,715 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the new words--WOW

Amy, so sorry you are having to go thru all that with the in-laws. Sounds like your hubby is on the right track with offering to pay a bill--at least that way you know the money is being spent wisely.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi and thanks for all the new words
    Back to Eye Dr. today to get my contacts.
    Have a Happy Thursday Everyone!

Life is Good

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks both for the update on the post, and for the fantastic job on maintaining the wiki!

Enjoy the Day!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by user-id
    FROM A NEWLY LISTED CONTEST:

SheKnows : Contests and Freebies : Enter to win Nowali Moccasins for your baby
    Enter to win Nowali Moccasins for your baby

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: NOWALI worth 100 points good through 6/27/09.

Just so everyone knows, this word has changed on the contest page.

It is now listed as:

MOCCASINS worth 100 points good through 6/27/09.

No idea why they changed it.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for the words
    i emailed points about my prize and still no reply, now swagbucks kicked me out. my rep is broke too. i will be fine in 5 mins just going to eat some chicken soup.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for the words everyone, and for the Reps !

Happy Thursday!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words - can't rep at work but will rep around this weekend at home

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Ok question, not even remotely realated to P&p ..lol..has anyone had a root canal..does it hurt is it worth the money...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My dd just had 2 recently (17) The only thing that bugged her is one of the needles. Otherwise it didn't bother her otherwise. Mine lasted about 20 years so I think it's worth it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Amy one of my brothers needed help so my other brother payed the bill. He went a step further though, and said he was going to help him plan out his finances. That let him know he had spend his money wiser.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKitty View Post
    My dd just had 2 recently (17) The only thing that bugged her is one of the needles. Otherwise it didn't bother her otherwise. Mine lasted about 20 years so I think it's worth it.
    Ok thanks, yeah I am not a needle fan or a dentist fan either..lol

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zoodle View Post
    hi and thanks for all the new words
    Back to Eye Dr. today to get my contacts.
    Have a Happy Thursday Everyone!
    yay contacts let me know how it goes LOL!
    I'm getting faster at putting them in and taking them out it only took about ten minutes last night to get them out well 5 to get them out of my eye and five to search for the left one cause I dropped it and didn't realize it was sitting on the paper towel and was searching the kitchen table and me cause I didn't want to lose it on the floor LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    yay contacts let me know how it goes LOL!
    I'm getting faster at putting them in and taking them out it only took about ten minutes last night to get them out well 5 to get them out of my eye and five to search for the left one cause I dropped it and didn't realize it was sitting on the paper towel and was searching the kitchen table and me cause I didn't want to lose it on the floor LOL
    Doign better then me..lol.. I got some and gave up cause it took me forever to get them in byt he time I was done my eyes were so red..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the words!

I had a very very painful root canal, done by a real jerk of a military dentist in training, and the next morning I awoke with little pieces of tooth everywhere and only a tiny sliver of tooth left in my mouth. So then he decides he wants to pull it. I was like huh? Are you freaking kidding me?? I then talked with the big boss dentist and because of the pain I endured and the outcome, he made them give me a gold cap it instead of pulling it. Would I have another one? Probably not.

I think it depends on which tooth it is. All the people I know who have had one, never felt a thing, my best advise, NO DENTAL STUDENTS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Doign better then me..lol.. I got some and gave up cause it took me forever to get them in byt he time I was done my eyes were so red..lol
    well it took me about 15min to get them in yesterday cause I was trying to be really careful cause I had to do it over the bathroom sink cause I have really bad eyes and there wasnt enough light in other rooms to see properly

but ya first time I had to put them in my eyes were soooo angry at me cause it took like an hour to get them in...your supposed to get used to it after awhile and be able to do it really fast at least thats what they told me was after a month I will be able to do it very fast so am hoping they are right cause right now its more annoying just knowing it takes awhile to get them in and out but once they are in its fine and I really like them but I dread taking them out and putting them in LOL
    am so afraid of losing them too thats why I sit at the kitchen table to take them out cause its not white so I have better chances of finding a lens if I drop it

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    thanks for the words!

I had a very very painful root canal, done by a real jerk of a military dentist in training, and the next morning I awoke with little pieces of tooth everywhere and only a tiny sliver of tooth left in my mouth. So then he decides he wants to pull it. I was like huh? Are you freaking kidding me?? I then talked with the big boss dentist and because of the pain I endured and the outcome, he made them give me a gold cap it instead of pulling it. Would I have another one? Probably not.

I think it depends on which tooth it is. All the people I know who have had one, never felt a thing, my best advise, NO DENTAL STUDENTS!

ouch

Thread Information