User Tag List

Page 2185 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1185 1685 2085 2135 2175 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2195 2235 2285 ... LastLast
Results 32,761 to 32,775 of 38027
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning. Nope, no baby yet

We went to Ontario Place yesterday and walked for miles and miles hoping that would induce. NOPE!! Just a sore back and sore feet today. Oh, well. The boys had fun

Hope everyone is having a great weekend
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck with the baby.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Thanks for all the words!

NS - you might want to remind your "friend" - & I have no doubt you'd like to - that your G-d is all forgiving of us mere mortals, but if his grammar gods are as vengeful as he claims, he's gonna have to watch out for breaking grammatical rules (yep, he got it wrong - & if he argues, tell him to go back to school, I've got a minor in English to prove him wrong!). You could also tell him he's an idiot, but that's no fun.

BG - maybe you'll have a delayed reaction & today will be the day? Good luck!

Snake - are ya gonna stick around? Or was that a drive-by greeting? How's everything going?

Ricki - your contests are great fun! Keep 'em coming.

Rose - are you still feeling like a chipmunk? I think I had swelling for 3 days, & part of it was that they packed the "holes" with gauze cause I wouldn't stop bleeding.

Went to a dress rehearsal of the opera Madama Butterfly last night with my Mom. The poor lead kept tripping on her kimono, & had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. We ducked out early (they'd run through most of the opera at that point & were taking a break to fix her kimono, then were going to re-rehearse a couple of scenes where she almost did a nose dive onto the floorboards). It was a bit embarrassing, cause my Mom kept asking me who the cute young fellow I was talking to was (he's a regular at my theatre, so of course he came up to me & hugged me - all I needed in front of my Mom). & I wasn't about to show cougar claws in front of her.

It looks like it's going to be sunny & - hopefully - warm here. I think I've finally won the battle against this cold. Still a bit of a cough, but don't feel like something the critters buried then dug up.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post

NS - you might want to remind your "friend" - & I have no doubt you'd like to - that your G-d is all forgiving of us mere mortals, but if his grammar gods are as vengeful as he claims, he's gonna have to watch out for breaking grammatical rules (yep, he got it wrong - & if he argues, tell him to go back to school, I've got a minor in English to prove him wrong!). You could also tell him he's an idiot, but that's no fun.

the period goes outside? are u sure it ain't diff for americans? cause they do everything backasswards

so lolcat i hope your at the same address, (if i can find it again, i just had it in my hand and lost it, now i gotta go thru my pms. and if ya don't know. nsangel was pretty popular b4 giving up the g/cs). so might take me a while, but mailing out today!!!! so hopefully you'll have it by friday.

PS: IT'S NOT CHICKEN. was only box i had that i figured would survive the trip.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Morning,

Just got home from work. Sayed a few extra hours (need the money now so might as well). I burnt my hand on a mufifn pan so I got this big blister bubble on my hand.

Andit - Thanks! Its fun thinking up contests LOL My coworker helped me pick todays.

But Im off to bed and will do the contest when I get up.

Im ubber tired so nighty night.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

congrats user-ID
    welcome back snake
    Have a Happy Sunday Everyone!
    having a problem with giving rep lately.

Life is Good

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG - maybe you'll have a delayed reaction & today will be the day? Good luck!

Snake - are ya gonna stick around? Or was that a drive-by greeting? How's everything going?

Ricki - your contests are great fun! Keep 'em coming.

Rose - are you still feeling like a chipmunk? I think I had swelling for 3 days, & part of it was that they packed the "holes" with gauze cause I wouldn't stop bleeding.

Went to a dress rehearsal of the opera Madama Butterfly last night with my Mom. The poor lead kept tripping on her kimono, & had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. We ducked out early (they'd run through most of the opera at that point & were taking a break to fix her kimono, then were going to re-rehearse a couple of scenes where she almost did a nose dive onto the floorboards). It was a bit embarrassing, cause my Mom kept asking me who the cute young fellow I was talking to was (he's a regular at my theatre, so of course he came up to me & hugged me - all I needed in front of my Mom). & I wasn't about to show cougar claws in front of her.

It looks like it's going to be sunny & - hopefully - warm here. I think I've finally won the battle against this cold. Still a bit of a cough, but don't feel like something the critters buried then dug up.

yep face is still huge...I dont have any more gauze in my mouth they told me to take that all out the first day...I'm just super swollen I hope it goes down today and tomorrow though so I can be at least a little normal tuesday for work...I also have a black eye from all the swelling I think but I can stage makeup that so not worried...

ohhh the hot young guy is he single and straight?? If so can you send him my way

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the new words you wonderful people!
    Earn Amazon gift certificates just for searching:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/turtlgurl

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

thank you for the words

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks for the words! Have a great rest of your weekends!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ohhh the hot young guy is he single and straight?? If so can you send him my way
    Should I tell Adam a cover girl is interested? He's really sweet & in love with my cat (the feeling is mutual). As far as I know he's single & straight (99% sure on the straight part, although I had a coworker yrs ago who kept telling me about his girlfriends but was gay ). Is 30 too old for you, though?

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Should I tell Adam a cover girl is interested? He's really sweet & in love with my cat (the feeling is mutual). As far as I know he's single & straight (99% sure on the straight part, although I had a coworker yrs ago who kept telling me about his girlfriends but was gay ). Is 30 too old for you, though?
    hmm its only ten years age difference...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning everyone!

Today is another doctor's appointment. It's not going to be a nice one because Tyler gets some mor shots today. Hopefully this time I can convince my doctor to do a check on me. Afterall, I am 40 weeks along on Thursday.

I hope everyone had a great weekend
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Morning all.

We slept in. Miss Lily needed some fresh air at 3 in the morning, then Mr Quincy decided to go visit the neighbours & snuck out when we came in. Of course, they're both back in bed now.

The sun's trying to peek through, but it's nippy out there. Yuck, I wish we could still have summer, especially since we only got a day or 2 of real heat.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

The sun's trying to peek through, but it's nippy out there. Yuck, I wish we could still have summer, especially since we only got a day or 2 of real heat.
    I hear we're getting some humidity this week ... like tomorrow or Wednesday for a couple of days. That will warm things up again.

Thread Information