User Tag List

Page 668 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 666 667 668 669 670 678 718 768 1168 1668 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by purplebutterfly View Post
    ...U rock NS. Trying to contact my father (lives on the coast of Texas) starting to freak out a little. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
    please let us know as soon as you hear from him. i'm sure he's fine, just lines are down and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    I am here but apparently noone on my messenger. Canjens phone is already out of order. She is bummed with no internet
    i can imagine, i'd be bummed. i was nuts when we had juan..7 days no electricity *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    I guess it is time for bed...i was trying to post a comment on someones pic and i was so tired I hit the wrong key and posted instead. I feel so bad-- I left another comment explaining what had happened.
    that sounds so much like you ..WOOPS. and no i did not do that to be funny...but i am leaving it l

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    t,,,

I have no idea how to convert our price per litre vs. your price per gallon ...they upped the rate to $1.365 per litre. What a rip off.

A us gallon is different than an imperial gallon. you can go online for the conversion for it. but there are 4 litres in an imperial gallon, so just multiply your price by 4. very rough estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    OMG I have been voting like mad for my daughter and the other SC'er kiddies but was had little or no time to comment or read comments and just did more voting and was reading back on some comments and OMG I can't believe how some of the parents can be so rude and ignorant posting put down comments about any of the kiddies on there,I nearly fell out of my seat reading some of the comments,and my guess most are coming from the first girls parents,but I could be wrong but that is my guess anyways.
    Seems to be still excepting votes so am continuing voting til they take it down.
    Just makes me ill that ppl could say anything bad about any kiddies,it's a damn contest for the kids and should be fun but some sour grapes are making it not so nice or fun.
    yuuuup. and i'm so proud of kaela (see my last quote) for doing something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    Still voting! LOL and I'm marianne i put my name on the comments
    where's ginger, gilligan and the prof?

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I really want to get off of page 666!

ok-I guess that did it!
    damn hukas...

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    lol. I entered reply and it didnt take. OK send truck load of huka please. Luckily I am dealing via phone with them. You wouldnt believe what is going on here. You would all be rofl . these people(my inlaws) have serious mental problems apparently.
    please...DO TELL!

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    i sent an email to points and prizes and told them basically that they should delete rude posts from contests boards. i included a couple o comments. i will let you know what the reply is. i also mentioned that if these comments were directed towards my children that the words in my email would be worded quite differently. i know it is an odd way to say it but they knew what i meant.
    good for you. wish i had of thought of doing it that way... but then i fired off so many they'll probably just see my name and go.."there's that crazy beotch again".

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i just got the nicest email from lolcat:

You rock. That is all.
    ya gotta luv lolcat. she's short and sweet
    Last edited by NSangel; Sat, Sep 13th, 2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: kinda brings a tear to yer eye doesn't it?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

aww nice email ns

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ya, and now I just got a similar one from rebate queen:

went something like:

damn fugly beotch
    but i knew she was talking about one of the replies..

right rq???

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

went something like:

right rq???

Oh my god, I just about choked, LOL, that is hilarious!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I sent p&p an e-mail last night too-- tried to cut and paste it here but for some reason it didn't work. I pointed out as you guys did what is says about getting points for "approved comments" and explained to them that the contestants have no way to approve or disapprove of comments and that the contest should never have been set up this way. I told them that there needs to be a way to remove mean/nasty/hurtful comments. I kind of went on and on about it and copied the mean comments people left.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Oh my god, I just about choked, LOL, that is hilarious!!!!
    i replied: ya same to you

then i get this:

LMdamnfuglybeotchAO

and guess what haun... IT ARRIVED!!! will be shipping out monday pm!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    I sent p&p an e-mail last night too-- tried to cut and paste it here but for some reason it didn't work. I pointed out as you guys did what is says about getting points for "approved comments" and explained to them that the contestants have no way to approve or disapprove of comments and that the contest should never have been set up this way. I told them that there needs to be a way to remove mean/nasty/hurtful comments. I kind of went on and on about it and copied the mean comments people left.
    well, that's at least 3 emails on the subject of nasty comments. surely they'll take a look, unless..they're flooded with them

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i replied: ya same to you

then i get this:

LMdamnfuglybeotchAO

and guess what haun... IT ARRIVED!!! will be shipping out monday pm!

Aweseome...was trying to explain why I was killing my self laughing, but now I think my dh thinks i have lost it...never seen a look like that before..lol

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i'm sitting here bustin' a gut, i'm glad my hubby isn't here..he'll think i've gone mad. MAD I TELLYA MAD! FRICKIN rq cracks me up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I too sent an email to p&p as to how their rating system and voting system are flawed as I have voted many many many times for kiddies and their ratings have not moved at all in days and how they ould they allow rude and ignorant comments directed towards kiddies be posted on their site like that.

I think maybe because of all the crap with this contest that is why they are letting us still vote maybe?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you for the new word for today...........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went something like:

right rq???
    Yeah, right NS

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

okay so i noticed after rq's comment, some of you are curious what i look like.

so i'll save you the trouble, take a good look, cause it ain't staying:

"damn fugly beotch"
    eat me

Thread Information