User Tag List

Page 718 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 716 717 718 719 720 728 768 818 1218 1718 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL Seek, you are a badass!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BUBBLE! Where did you buy that cake from?? The whole top of that cake in the example photo is done in gel icing, and the one those lazy b**ches made for you is just done in regular icing.. plus it is all crooked, and ... oh goodness, I'd love to write a huge complaint letter FOR you.

If you bought it from any kind of chain store, you need to take those photos to the top, and DEMAND that you be at least reimbursed, if not more. That is ridiculous.

I made those cakes in a grocery store bakery for 5 years as a side job, and it isn't hard to follow the directions and make them right. I'm sorry you must be so mad!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    This is the actual cake:

OMG bubblekat that is fricking awful. Call the bakery ask for the manger and complain. They may give you a refund and let you keep the cake. I could have made a better one than that and I am not bakerly inclined. OMG. I hope justin has a good bday anyway. try to not let the disappointment in the cake be known to him. SOrry honey about your ordeal.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and put bday pics in your photo albumn for all us who live to far to wish him a great bday.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    I put a question as my reason. Other as what it pertains to. Here is my email.

I have a question regarding points and prizes contests. I would like to quote the message posted on the site about the last contest: "Notice - Monday Sept 15th: We noticed that the entries for the Payless contest were not awarded their points as they should have been. We do appreciate those of you who have written in to tell us. We are working to fix the issue and assign points to those who entered the contest. Please allow up to 60 days for the points to be awarded."
    I would like to know when we will receive points for the following contests that I have entered. There has been no news update on when these points will be received in the Charismatic cat contest and the Dads most mortifying moment contest. I know your very busy over there and I do appreciate your taking the time to answer me. Thank you.

If you can word better, you might want to lol. I am southern and sometimes northern folks have a bit of trouble understanding me.
    (goes to find Southern dictionary)

I dun thot tha was verry gurd

(ducks so Seek can't hit her)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Wow bubble I cant believe they charged you for that. I'd definitely complain.. even if after the bday, take the pic of the cake and demand your money back!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

roflmao. Reb I would rep ya for that if I hadnt used it all up this morning. roflmao. You know they actually have a southern dictionary but it was made by northerners and it is got a lot of uncorrect words in it.

thar - there or their. You decide which is appropriate for the sentence.
    bar - big furry animal that has been nown to attack.
    anything that has ing you should know in the south the g is silent. roflmao that one is my favorite.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks seek and lolcat: I bought the stupid thing at Ralphs. I lost the receipt on the way home, but I am hoping that they will still do something about it. I just e-mailed a strongly worded complaint to the main office, but it wouldn't allow me to attach pictures. I complained to the manager at the store and all he would do was take off $5-- which means that i still paid $22 for the cake. OMG...I am still SO MAD!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Hey Harley,
    The wiki is a seperate page that I modify every day. It is a current list of all the words from Points and Prizes that are still usable. It lists the word, how many points it is worth, and what date it expires. You can use all these words to get points at Points & Prizes (which I'm sure you already know about, since you are here!)

The address for the wiki is:
    http://wiki.dealcetera.com/index.php...d_prizes_words

I update it once a day with all the newest words, and take down the old ones. Anything in BOLD font is the newest stuff (from the last 24-36 hours) so that you don't have to look through everything if you just want to see what is the newest.

Hope that helps... any more questions, ask away!

Thanks. Now what is the candy, bank , gifts and all that stuff?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

like I would take a swing at her with that thing in her hand. Is that a sword or bow or what lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks rebelinu too (lol...your post wasn't up yet when I was replying to the other ones)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

bubble do you have the option of next time using a different bakery? Cause I would let them definitely know I wouldnt be using them again.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    bubble do you have the option of next time using a different bakery? Cause I would let them definitely know I wouldnt be using them again.
    well, I don't have a car and Ralphs is the closest one, but I don't care how far I have to go-- or if I have to bring the thing home on the bus-- but I will NEVER go to their bakery again. If they had at least been nice about it it might have made me feel a tiny bit better-- but the cake decorator was a total B***H!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Good morning everyone.

Thanks for all the words, that will keep me busy today.

Did some voting, the downvoter must not sleep, had to find pics on page 3 and 4, but they are back up know. LOL

Hope everyone is feeling better and being more carefull (that was for you Rose aka BettyBoop)

Speaking of Betty Boop Avon has a Betty Boop watch for sale this month and she is on a bike, it looks so nice, I almost bought one.

Was going to say something else, but I forgot what it was. LOrd I am getting old.

Well off to work (or to check out the other threads).

Be back later!

a biker betty watch!!!!!!! how much?!?!?!?!? I need to go find me an avon book! or get my grandma to order it for me then when we go up in october pay her for it...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the cake is even crooked. That is so awful. She knew she did a crappy job and didnt care. UGH. If your a member of epinions you can post about your experience on their website and there is other sites you can post it on. Definitely post the pics too if you can. I know aphena is a member of epinions you could pm her for a referal if your not already a member. This is what I love about the internet. We can get even with companies who deserve it.

Thread Information