User Tag List

Page 719 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 717 718 719 720 721 729 769 819 1219 1719 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh boy suzie you got rose all excited now lol.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    like I would take a swing at her with that thing in her hand. Is that a sword or bow or what lol.
    I'm not really sure.. you'll have to ask the tick. It might be a mean lookin bow lol

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

oh boy suzie you got rose all excited now lol.

yep super excited!

is that the same one its so cute...mom said didnt i just buy you a watch for christmas last year...she did but its not betty! its black and white polka dot with the really thick leather band i love it but I mean this one is betty!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    I just want to say a big Thank You to the downvoters for the votes that are keeping our kids at the top - without you we would be lost and would not be able to come in here and post so much and have fun - so on behalf of all the SC'ers Thank You for voting for our children. Keep up the good work - good or bad shoes votes - they all count towards the total which is what the contest is/was based on (# of votes not # of shoes).
    TROUBLEMAKER #3!

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Hahahahhaaaaa.... my husband says I always go on too much when I am trying to ask someone something because I am afraid of hurting their feelings. I guess I just need to bring Arleen with me instead. Want to move in? LOL
    I put a question as my reason. Other as what it pertains to. Here is my email.

I have a question regarding points and prizes contests. I would like to quote the message posted on the site about the last contest: "Notice - Monday Sept 15th: We noticed that the entries for the Payless contest were not awarded their points as they should have been. We do appreciate those of you who have written in to tell us. We are working to fix the issue and assign points to those who entered the contest. Please allow up to 60 days for the points to be awarded."
    I would like to know when we will receive points for the following contests that I have entered. There has been no news update on when these points will be received in the Charismatic cat contest and the Dads most mortifying moment contest. I know your very busy over there and I do appreciate your taking the time to answer me. Thank you.

If you can word better, you might want to lol. I am southern and sometimes northern folks have a bit of trouble understanding me.
    CAN U DO UP ONE LETTER? AND PASS IT AROUND SO WE CAN EACH PUT OUR NAMES UNDER THE PARTICULAR CONTEST WE DID NOT GET CREDIT FOR?

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    sorry I haven't been posting much-- i have a lot of catching up to do on the posts. I just got home from picking up my son's birthday cake-- I am so mad, going to post a picture of what the cake was supposed to look like, then one of the actual cake. i didn't even want to buy it, but it was too late for me to go somewhere else and order a new one.
    SO NOW YOU GOT ALL THESE GUYS RILED UP OVER CAKE. THAT'LL DO IT YOU KNOW! IT IS DISAPPOINTING. BUUUUT I HAVE TO SAY ONE THING, IF IT DOESN'T BOTHER JUSTIN, DON'T LET IT BOTHER U (YOU DO THAT ON THE PHONE WHEN HE'S OUT OF EARSHOT!). IF I WAS AROUND I WOULD MAKE HIM A DIRT MOVER CAKE. HAS WORMS AND EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    BUBBLE! Where did you buy that cake from?? The whole top of that cake in the example photo is done in gel icing, and the one those lazy b**ches made for you is just done in regular icing.. plus it is all crooked, and ... oh goodness, I'd love to write a huge complaint letter FOR you.

If you bought it from any kind of chain store, you need to take those photos to the top, and DEMAND that you be at least reimbursed, if not more. That is ridiculous.

I made those cakes in a grocery store bakery for 5 years as a side job, and it isn't hard to follow the directions and make them right. I'm sorry you must be so mad!
    YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFEND YOUR OWN WIKI, HOW YOU GONNA BEOTCH ABOUT BAKING GOODS?

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post
    Thanks. Now what is the candy, bank , gifts and all that stuff?
    WE GOT WORK HERE GUYS! OMG. lemee find you a thread for the candy. the bank lets you store yer candy so others don't steal it. there's a thread for it, but i'll have to search

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    a biker betty watch!!!!!!! how much?!?!?!?!? I need to go find me an avon book! or get my grandma to order it for me then when we go up in october pay her for it...
    WHEN MOM SAYS NO CALL 1-800 GRANDMA

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    I'm not really sure.. you'll have to ask the tick. It might be a mean lookin bow lol
    it's a lean mean highly honed INSTRUMENT OF WARFARE!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by armh11699 View Post
    Went to the fair yesterday. Tried the poutine. OMG !!!!! I was in heaven. It was made with mozzarella cheese, but was still awesome. I took some home to hubby, and he liked it too. Said I needed to make it at home sometime. Thanks to all of you, I have a new favorite comfort food!
    Now I'm REALLY hungry! So glad you enjoyed it!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

LOLCAT:

This page has been accessed 3,366 times.
    that's how many folks are at your wiki. time to get tuff!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

glad to see your back ns. Take and edit my letter so that it fits your situation. They get enough emails they will give us them thar points.
    Last edited by seekthetruth; Fri, Sep 19th, 2008 at 04:44 PM. Reason: sorry didnt sound nice the first time. geesh I am airhead today.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Thanks for the new words NSangel!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    WHEN MOM SAYS NO CALL 1-800 GRANDMA
    LOL we dont have anyone that does avon around here so if i want something from there i have to get grandma to order it for me

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the words everyone! You guys are awesome! Gave rep where I could! Thanks for all the rep too! You're all so sweet!

The weekend is finally here but am just starting with the flu Bahhhhhhh...My husband had it so he gave it to me. Guess it's my turn now.

I'm suppose to work tomorrow though and am hoping I still can but I don't want to give it to my 89 year old war vet either

Hope you all have a wonderful one, mine will be ucky
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG that reminds me i gotta get flu shot. Sigh.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Next time you could make him a Kitty Litter Cake!
    A friend sent me this recipe for halloween last year and i gagged... ugh
    (those are tootsie rolls btw lol)
    WARNING.. VERY GROSS LOOKING
    http://www.foxygranny.com/Recipes/Ki...ttyLitter.html
    Last edited by rebelinu; Fri, Sep 19th, 2008 at 05:05 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG rebelinu-- that is SO GROSS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is it just me or is P&P down?

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hey Rose have you checked Ebay for Betty stuff? I found my monchichi there, i'm sure they'd have betty

Thread Information