User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I was just given a beautiful Sterling Silver Pandora bracelet for Christmas by my ex boss....it has no beads on it yet, however I have been searching online to see where the cheapest place is to buy AUTHENTIC Pandora beads...

Do you have a Pandora bracelet?
    Where do YOU get your beads/charms from?
    What are your FAVORITE charms/types of beads? Glass, silver, crystals, etc...
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

WANT, WANT, WANT, WANT!....lol

Here's a store locator http://www.pandora.net/en-CA/stores

I'd be dangerous if I had a charm bracelet lol. But I'm so jealous!!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

lol Anne me too!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I bought my bracelet in Toronto when I was there in October at European Jewellers in the Eaton centre because I wanted the sterling silver stiletto charm and they only had the two tone one. So far I have the lobster clasp bracelet (easier for me to put on vs the other clasp though I liked it better, I couldn't get the damn thing open when it was on my wrist though!!!!) and I have the stiletto dangle charm. I did have clips on order but the store here stopped carrying pandora and I was refunded today so now I have to wait till I go back to Toronto to buy clips I want the swirly champagne cubic zirconia ones...

no one here sells pandora or really wears pandora so I am in love with it! I love being able to customize it to make it meaningful and since it's a bit pricey I plan on only buying beads for special events so that I can hopefully make it into a heirloom piece to pass down to kids and grandkids...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I bought my bracelet in Toronto when I was there in October at European Jewellers in the Eaton centre because I wanted the sterling silver stiletto charm and they only had the two tone one. So far I have the lobster clasp bracelet (easier for me to put on vs the other clasp though I liked it better, I couldn't get the damn thing open when it was on my wrist though!!!!) and I have the stiletto dangle charm. I did have clips on order but the store here stopped carrying pandora and I was refunded today so now I have to wait till I go back to Toronto to buy clips I want the swirly champagne cubic zirconia ones...

no one here sells pandora or really wears pandora so I am in love with it! I love being able to customize it to make it meaningful and since it's a bit pricey I plan on only buying beads for special events so that I can hopefully make it into a heirloom piece to pass down to kids and grandkids...
    I love the clips too! I would LOVE to find a genuine Pandora bead with a bunch of Swarovski crystals all over it, the only ones out there are fake, and our bracelet isn't guaranteed if you put fakes on it, haha! Talk about brand marketing, lol...

Have you looked on eBay? I have been looking, there are lots of authentic ones, I saw the stilletto too, I want that one as well...

And your idea about passing it on as a heirloom treasure to your grandchild, that is such a great idea~!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Litesandsirens911 View Post
    I love the clips too! I would LOVE to find a genuine Pandora bead with a bunch of Swarovski crystals all over it, the only ones out there are fake, and our bracelet isn't guaranteed if you put fakes on it, haha! Talk about brand marketing, lol...

Have you looked on eBay? I have been looking, there are lots of authentic ones, I saw the stilletto too, I want that one as well...

And your idea about passing it on as a heirloom treasure to your grandchild, that is such a great idea~!
    I don't really want a ton with stones in them just because I would be paranoid about losing stones if I wore the bracelet under my coat or with long sleeves so I am sticking to two toned since it's not as expensive as gold but still lets me wear it with everything. I have a long way to go before being able to pass it down since I'm not even married yet and don't have kids LOL! But I know a few people that are doing that and liked the idea

Clips are a must though as one of the first things you buy...I made the mistake of just buying the bracelet and one bead and it drives me crazy getting stuck on the threads all the time! Need to get the clips to keep the bead in place so it doesn't get stuck!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

I have a single strand leather bracelet and now 2 charms. My bil got me the bracelet and first charm last christmas, and the second charm for Christmas this year. I kind of get a laugh, cause my hubby would never think of something like this, but his brother does.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemoe0 View Post
    I have a single strand leather bracelet and now 2 charms. My bil got me the bracelet and first charm last christmas, and the second charm for Christmas this year. I kind of get a laugh, cause my hubby would never think of something like this, but his brother does.

LOLL that is funny....wonder what your hubby thinks?

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cliff322 View Post
    LOLL that is funny....wonder what your hubby thinks?

He usually dosen't, lol.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemoe0 View Post
    thats wonderful...last night we went to a friends for a dessert and tea night, and when we got there, there was another lady that had a Pandora bracelet with about 7 beads on them, it was really pretty...I am looking forward to my birthday and Mother's Day now,

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

I know what you mean Lites, I was hinting at the hubby, guess what, he still isn't catching on.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My next additions to the bracelet are going to hopefully be the gold flower clips, they are silver with I think two gold flowers on them. The swirly clips I wanted are back ordered so I more than likely won't find them anywhere soon so figure I want to start on the two tone so I might as well invest a bit more money and get what I want instead of cheaping out...I also NEED to get my hands on the lucerne breast cancer dangle charm it's stearling silver and $65 which is pricey but some of the proceeds go towards cancer research so it has meaning for me and it's cute.

I didn't think I would be addicted to jewellery but this is kind of fun! I first saw pandora jewellery at an Elle Canada fashion show and it was beautiful dressed up or down. Before I thought it was just overpriced kiddy charm bracelet stuff that would go out of fashion fast. After the show I became addicted but it took me 6 months before I bought a bracelet and charm. They also sell rings and other pieces that are reasonably priced that I adore.

Everyone should make and post their wishlists from the pandora site for fun! www.pandora.net

Obviously some of the rings on my wishlist are just things I'm lusting after cause the price tag is too high for me! The all gold flower ring I tried on in store and its 100x more beautiful in real life. I wish I could afford the $600+ price tag and I would own it for sure! I also almost bought the mother of pearl ring and totally regret not buying it because it was so cheap and would be a nice every day piece and it was large and better looking in real life.

• Dangle Eye Blue Enamel
      Pandora
      790529EB

View more CAD 60.00

• Silver charm, 14K
      Pandora
      790298A

View more CAD 100.00

• Silver clip, 14K
      Pandora

View more CAD 100.00

• Silver charm, 14K
      Pandora

View more CAD 110.00

• Lucerne charm
      Pandora

View more CAD 65.00

• Silver Ring, Blue Topaz, Moonstone, Clear Zirconia
      Pandora
      190121BTP

View more CAD 80.00

• Silver Ring, 14K, Diamond 0.015 CT W/VS, Onyx
      Pandora
      190612O

View more CAD 150.00

• Silver Ring, Cameo
      Pandora
      190148CAM

View more CAD 225.00

• Silver ring, mother of pearl
      Pandora
      190828MP

View more CAD 65.00

• Gold Ring, Diamond 0.06 ct w/vs
      Pandora
      150139D

View more CAD 635.00

• Silver charm, 14k
      Pandora

View more CAD 40.00

• Silver charm
      Pandora
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Sun, Jan 2nd, 2011 at 08:18 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

woohoo I got my silver and 14k flower clips today sooo happy now I can wear my bracelet without having the bead stick on the threads! Though they are really tough to open and close lol I had flower imprints on my hand!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm so glad I found this thread!

Quick questions...since beads take up space around the wrist, and usually a 7" is great for our daughter, what size bracelet would you suggest for a comfortable fit with beads on it?

And...clips...do they hold a single or multiple beads together? Or do they just go over the two 'fittings'?

Her b'day is coming up in March and I'd love to get her started with a Pandora bracelet (she doesn't wear silver jewelly, but with a mix of gold/silver as well as coloured beads, I think she'd be fine...so much nowadays is a combination of both...)...anyway..help?

I've been looking at this site...what do you think of the prices?
    (particularly of the plain silver bracelets as well as the beads, etc)
    They do charge $5 per order for shipping (I haven't checked out who sells it here)
    http://www.charmjunction.ca/index.htm

Thank you for any help you can give me.....
    Oh. I've also seen other sites that sell "almost" pandora beads (esp on ebay) and they look quite nice...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Where do you live?? If you can get to a store that sells pandora you can check everything out better there. I think the rule is to be able to fit two fingers under the bracelet for it to fit perfect when it is full...I think it's three fingers if you want to put the glass murano beads on it.

I have one of the really tiny bracelets because I have ridiculous tiny wrists and I can get two fingers under it. That is with one bead and two clips on it so far...I don't like things really tight and also I don't think I could have gotten a smaller bracelet if I wanted to because I think I got the smallest size they offer.

The clips just go over the two threads on the bracelet so that the beads stay in their sections. If you are only starting with a couple of beads I would buy clips too because mine drove me crazy with one bead on it because it kept getting stuck on the threading and I would have to untwist it all the time. I was worried about wearing the threading down or doing something to it so I went and bought clips.

On another note if you are buying for her birthday buy it before Feb 1st!!! Rumour is there is a 15% price increase that is happening Feb 1st in the US, so I assume Canada will be classed in with that and everything will go up in price by 15%. Also some of the beads are "retiring" at the end of the month as well so if you had any specific beads in mind you might want to get them soon in case they are on the list of beads they are phasing out. I need to get my butt out and get the two tone A initial charm before it retires because it's next on my list and it supposedly retires Feb 1st...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information