User Tag List

Page 692 of 721 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 10809
Like Tree21467Likes

Thread: What are you thankful for today?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

For the first time ever my want of health overcame the desire to go shopping in person to save money!
    walkonby and crafter like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Thankful to spend the day with 2 of my grandchildren baking christmas cookies.
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thankful that I live in Canada as I would rather have our 40 degrees Fahrenheit rather than 40 degrees Celsius where DS is in Oz!
    ROMEO and crafter like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm thankful for living in a nice little neighbourhood that allows me flexibility on being social. If I feel like chatting with someone, all I have to do is to putter outside and someone comes by and chats "from a safe" distance. If I don't feel like chatting, I take the dog out on the trail behind us and rarely bump into anyone.
    Skippy and ROMEO like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Kitty who warms my lap with his body and my soul with his song!

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

So many people have lost their loved ones and i say a prayer for them that somehow they can find peace. As we enter what is supposed to be a happy period, there are families missing loved ones and mourning. It will never be a happy period for them because they will always remember this.

i am so so thankful that right now all my family is well and free from Covid-19. Not seeing them over Christmas is a small price to pay for staying healthy. And we can always get together later, like we did after Easter.
    Skippy and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    So many people have lost their loved ones and i say a prayer for them that somehow they can find peace. As we enter what is supposed to be a happy period, there are families missing loved ones and mourning. It will never be a happy period for them because they will always remember this.

i am so so thankful that right now all my family is well and free from Covid-19. Not seeing them over Christmas is a small price to pay for staying healthy. And we can always get together later, like we did after Easter.
    Well said!
    ROMEO and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thankful that when I was stupid enough to put my finger in a door jam. I only managed to cause it to swell and bruise rather than break!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I am so thankful for my 2 kids and my 5 grandkids! This week it way my birthday, Dec 8th, and i turned 71 years young/old (this applies to how i feel at any given day). They all called and wished me a Happy Birthday but today i was so surprised. They did a drive-by (kinda was expecting it but not really expecting it; you know what i mean) with the horns blasting and the placards with balloons hanging from the windows. And i started crying like an old fool! Anyway, my grandson number 1, jumps out of the car and yells: "We recycled the placards you gave us on our birthdays!" It was so funny. He is such a character. I love them all dearly and am very very grateful for them all.
    Skippy and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    I am so thankful for my 2 kids and my 5 grandkids! This week it way my birthday, Dec 8th, and i turned 71 years young/old (this applies to how i feel at any given day). They all called and wished me a Happy Birthday but today i was so surprised. They did a drive-by (kinda was expecting it but not really expecting it; you know what i mean) with the horns blasting and the placards with balloons hanging from the windows. And i started crying like an old fool! Anyway, my grandson number 1, jumps out of the car and yells: "We recycled the placards you gave us on our birthdays!" It was so funny. He is such a character. I love them all dearly and am very very grateful for them all.
    You are blessed and crying is allowed at any age! Belated Birthday greetings!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Despite my pain I am still mobile and do what I can do knowing many are not as fortunate.
    Take your blessings where you can find them folks!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Despite my pain I am still mobile and do what I can do knowing many are not as fortunate.
    Take your blessings where you can find them folks!
    Well said!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Spending time with DD realizing how fortunate I am to have her in my bubble!
    crafter likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am thankful that I have warm clothing and a roof over my head but saddened that many are not as fortunate
    ROMEO, SnowFlakey, crafter and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm thankful that although cold at night the skies and stars are absolutely beautiful.
    Skippy, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Page 692 of 721 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 ... LastLast

Thread Information