User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I got my coupon on Apple Cinnamon Cheerios. Son wanted Reese Puffs - too bad! hehe..

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I got my coupon on Apple Cinnamon Cheerios. Son wanted Reese Puffs - too bad! hehe..

My son picked the Apple Cheerios out the other day - ate 1/2 a bowl & doesn't like them lol At least I got the ice cream coupon!
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Good score on the 2 4L ice creams! Freeeeee icecream is the best!
    Jessi...

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

We mix the sugery ones with a plan cereal like cheerios to cut down on the sugar. The snack bags are great as we rsuh out the door in the morning.
    There are so many great coupons on cereal right now, I am bursting at the seems.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

addicted to saving
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Great idea on the snacks for lunches! I will be doing that with my girls!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Crush the cereal and use them as toppings (if you happen to have Ziplock bags, they really help).

Sundaes
    Scrumptious on ice-cream, dress it up with sprinkles of crushed cereal, whipped cream and top it with a cherry. Make an extra big bowl with two spoon for your SO. (Free Ice cream coupon)

Apple Crisp/Crumble or any fruit for that matter, delish! (Free berries coupons)

Parfaits with fresh fruit and crushed cereal instead of granola. Drizzle with honey, yummy! (Astro/yoplait coupons)

Banana Bread prior to baking, sprinkle with crumbled cereal and cinnamon sugar.... MMMM. (Free banana coupons)

Health Bars make your own using the cereal and fillings like pumpkin pie, apple sauce add craisins, nuts etc.

Pie Crusts Mix with butter and honey to make your own pie crusts for cheesecakes, like making an Oreo crust. Reeses or Nesquick would be extra nice for this. Slurp! Drool!

Get creative.. imagine the packaging you are saving.

So many reasons to buy cereal with free Ice Cream Coupons!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Are you allowed to use the $ 5.00 Ice Cream cpn on 2 products ? ..or is it for one unit only

So if a 2L Ice Cream is $ 2.50 ..can I pick up 2 X - $ 2.50 Ice Creams with the $ 5.00 cpn ?

addicted to saving
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Love the ideas! Especially the pie crust idea! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by couponclipingjerk View Post
    Crush the cereal and use them as toppings (if you happen to have Ziplock bags, they really help).

Sundaes
    Scrumptious on ice-cream, dress it up with sprinkles of crushed cereal, whipped cream and top it with a cherry. Make an extra big bowl with two spoon for your SO. (Free Ice cream coupon)

Apple Crisp/Crumble or any fruit for that matter, delish! (Free berries coupons)

Parfaits with fresh fruit and crushed cereal instead of granola. Drizzle with honey, yummy! (Astro/yoplait coupons)

Banana Bread prior to baking, sprinkle with crumbled cereal and cinnamon sugar.... MMMM. (Free banana coupons)

Health Bars make your own using the cereal and fillings like pumpkin pie, apple sauce add craisins, nuts etc.

Pie Crusts Mix with butter and honey to make your own pie crusts for cheesecakes, like making an Oreo crust. Reeses or Nesquick would be extra nice for this. Slurp! Drool!

Get creative.. imagine the packaging you are saving.

So many reasons to buy cereal with free Ice Cream Coupons!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Are you allowed to use the $ 5.00 Ice Cream cpn on 2 products ? ..or is it for one unit only

So if a 2L Ice Cream is $ 2.50 ..can I pick up 2 X - $ 2.50 Ice Creams with the $ 5.00 cpn ?

Says one product on the coupon.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Says one product on the coupon.
    Hmmm. Where does it say that? My Chapman's one says "Up to $5.00 worth of Chapman's Products." Products with an "s" which I had previously presumed meant more than one? (I sure hope so anyway)

My cereal box coupon, on the other hand, implies that its only for one by saying "one coupon per purchase," as in "purchase singular" yet in the fine print, it also says "will reimburse blah blah blah of the specified product(s)"...which I desperately want to interpret as more than one product up to a $5 value. I'd really rather the cashier see that 's' in parentheses and come to the same conclusion.

Either way, it's free ice cream, so I don't really care. Well, ok, I care because it's ice cream and I love ice cream- but free is free so I won't whine...much.

I like to nibble the apple and cinnamon cheerios as a dry snack. It took a stranger in the store to point this deal out to me the other day. She spotted my coupon thing and said, "ya know, if you buy cereal, there's a coupon on the back." Man, I was SO grateful!!
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

I used mine at Safeway when the $8.99 Breyers went on sale for $4.99.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I'm holding on to mine for a B1G1 sale at sobeys, it pops up here every couple of months

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

you can use the chapman ones like a voucher, its like 5$ cash to be used solely on chapmans ice cream. If they were for some reason on sale for 1$ a peice, you could get 5. lol The cereal box coupons state 1 item per purchase.
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Wow i thought this coupon was like a coupon urban legend so the other night i decided to look at ours (my mom does the shopping) and i found one on the back of the Cherrios box! I also found another coupon on a box for Cineplex Odeon! I was so happy but i can imagine how many boxes my mom has tossed! Oh and she was not pleased to see a huge cut-out in the boxes hahaha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information